Page 20 of 707 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Angel Dust - Alex Grey, - X-Art.com-Video

Angel Dust - Alex Grey, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    First and foremost I want to wish our beautiful blonde leader and creative genius Colette an incredible birthday today! She is so much to so many people - she really is an Angel (maybe a unicorn angel ;-). Cheers to many blessings and beautiful erotica in the year ahead! We love you C <3HD Video: The time has cum for our little angel Alex Grey to have her orgasmic X-Art debut here in HD, for your viewing pleasure. This little hottie rhythmically and beautifully treats herself to a five-star finger fucking. Your mouth will water and body will ache to see more of this gorgeous girl...and you will very soon! For now, enjoy the Memorial Holiday and the angel dust this beauty leaves behind. It tastes so so sweet.
    Model: Alex Grey,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_alex_grey_angel_dust_1080.mp4
    File Size : 211.92 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:06

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_alex_grey_angel_dust_1080.mp4 - 211.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sucker for Pussy - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sucker for Pussy - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:"I always like to have something in my mouth," barely legal Francesca smiles, "it doesn't matter what it is... anything to keep my mouth from feeling empty." The petite, adorable blond giggles and smiles, "I love lollipops." Francesca parades around in her panties swinging her pigtails over her bare breasts. She slowly touches her nipples, teasing them with the soft, silky tips of her hair. Francesca brings a round, rainbow lollipop up to her lips. She slowly flickers her tongue against the hard candy surface, savoring the sweet, sticky flavor. "Wait till you see what I have planned for dessert!" she beams, brightly. She kicks off her panties, spreading her legs. Pulling from her candy collection, Francesca reveals the main event: a 12 inch, spiraling stick of hard sugar. She twists the candy up inside herself. When she pulls it out again, it's glazed and shiny from her juices. "What can I say," She moans softly and smiles, "I'm a sucker for candy. What are you a sucker for?"
    Model: Francesca,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:210-lrg.zip - 27.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little Red Dress - Nicole, - X-Art.com - Photo

Little Red Dress - Nicole, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:There's nothing hotter than a gorgeous blond wearing a little red dress... Except perhaps a blond taking OFF a little red dress. Nicole loves to show off her perfect body, and honestly - who can blame her?
    Model: Nicole,

UbiqFile:230-lrg.zip - 26.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Delicious - Malena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Delicious - Malena, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In this incredible series, Malena is totally delicious as she steps out of her sexy lingerie and masturbates in a private show, just for you!

Malena knows how to move - to her, dance is a form of seduction. She sways her hips back and forth to the music, calling your attention.

She reclines on a chair and pulls off her lingerie, revealing everything. As she begins to play with herself, you can see that the excitement is completely genuine.

Malena says, "I've never faked an orgasm. So, why would I start now? My fans want to watch me cum for real!"

We totally agree, and so will you - when you watch her reach the height of orgasm!
    Model: Malena,

UbiqFile:612-lrg.zip - 52.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pretty Plaything - Tori, - X-Art.com - Photo

Pretty Plaything - Tori, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Mid-way through this stunning photo-set, Tori started to get really horny.

She asked if we wanted to get a few shots of her playing with her sex toys. Of course, we agreed!

"Finally," she said. "I haven't had sex all day. I was starting to wonder if I'd get a chance to get myself off!"

Tori then turned up the vibration on her brightly colored pink & purple sex toys and really had a blast!

She's definitely not the kind of girl to fake an orgasm. "Seriously! Who has time to fake it?" she says, "I'm too busy cumming!"
    Model: Tori,

UbiqFile:498-lrg.zip - 59.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slippery Wet - Dominique, - X-Art.com - Photo

Slippery Wet - Dominique, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсriptionominique lets her terry cloth towel drop to the floor as she submerges herself in the bath. Beads of cool water roll off her firm breasts and erect, pointed nipples. Her body slips on the white porcelain, and her knees fall open, giving you a precious glimpse. You're a voyeur, watching from the other room as this beautiful creature gets herself wet...
    Model: Dominique,

UbiqFile:369-lrg.zip - 30.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Getting Hot in Here - Izzy, - X-Art.com-Video

It's Getting Hot in Here - Izzy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Watch lovely Izzy's eye contact with her man as she slithers on the bed and begins to get naked.   Doesn't she look fabulous in those sexy black tights?   She wants to fuck, but not just a wham-bam tryst.  First, some foreplay as he licks her delicious pussy and she sucks cock for maximum pleasure.  Then, she mounts her lover and begins to do him face-to-face.  What a beautiful sight.  Then she rolls over on her tummy and he enters her for more intense fucking.   Notice how perfectly tight Izzy's ass is -- and her flat stomach, the lovely arch of the back, and those high cheekbones on that unforgettable face.  Listen and enjoy as Izzy has even more orgasms missionary style.   It's getting hot in her -- I mean, here!  XOXO, Colette 
    Model: Izzy,

File Name : x-art_izzy_its_getting_hot_in_here_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1236.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:19:58

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_izzy_its_getting_hot_in_here_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tantalizing Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Tantalizing Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Those eyes. Those mesmerizing Chrissy Fox eyes. This hugely popular X-Art Girl loves to look straight into her lover's inner soul whenever she can. Just imagine this stunning Czech model stiffening your manhood as she peels off her clothes and reveals her fabulous curves. With a girlish smile, she takes the measure of your cock and decides to slowly suck you. The favor is returned as you remove her panties, spread her gorgeous lips and begin to lick her pussy as she squirms in delight. The candles dance off her long strawberry blonde hair as Chrissy mounts you cowgirl style and begins to slowly move her hips and fuck your brains out. What a wet, tight, pussy. As you take her from behind, you go wild as Crissy cums again and again. Wouldn't you love to look into those eyes as your dick explodes inside her? XOXO, Colette
    Model: Chrissy Fox,

File Name : x-art_tantalizing_fox_thomas_chrissy_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1183.83 MB
    Duration : 00:19:09

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_tantalizing_fox_thomas_chrissy_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny Seductress - Piper Perri, - X-Art.com-Video

Tiny Seductress - Piper Perri, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Prsenting an elegant, beautiful gallery of Tiny Seductress Piper Perri, in X-Art style. Bathed in golden light, Piper seduces the camera as she imagines you watching her undress. She always gets aroused by voyeurism - she loves to have an audience to share her overt sexual nature. Enjoy! 
    Model: Piper Perri,

File Name : x-art_solo_piper_perri_tiny_seductress_1080.mp4
    File Size : 638.65 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_solo_piper_perri_tiny_seductress_1080.mp4 - 638.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deeper - - X-Art.com - Photo

Deeper - - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Jewel was feeling really naughty this week... she jumped  back into bed and started going crazy on herself with her favorite sex toy. It was a beautiful and unforgettable site! Watch and enjoy as Jewel licks her lips, raises her hips and pushes the smooth glass dildo deep inside...
    Model:

UbiqFile:300-lrg.zip - 38.2 MB