Page 132 of 707 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 7070

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Love Myself - Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Love Myself - Jayden, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:As much as Jayden loves having sex with both guys and girls, she also REALLY enjoys having sex with herself :-) Just showing off her exquisite body gets her turned on. Watch her strip out of her sexy black lingerie, finger herself and enjoy an incredible orgasm. You will love Jayden (as she loves herself!) P.S.. Doesn't the title remind you of that song "I Touch Myself..."??? xo
    Model: Jayden,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:983-lrg.zip - 37.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Like Crazy - Katka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Cum Like Crazy - Katka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:In this erotic masterpiece, super-cute brunette Katka gives her boyfriend an incredible blowjob and then fucks him until he cums like crazy, all over her beautiful stomach!

The set begins with Katka wearing lacy white panties. Her boyfriend slips off her panties and pushes his dick down her throat.

Katka smiles and giggles as she sucks his hard cock. He turns her over and takes her, doggy-style. She then mounts him and slides his cock all the way inside.

Katka bites her top lip as she has a mind-blowing orgasm. He lifts her legs over her head and fucks her like never before. Katka sticks her tongue out as he sprays his cum all over her body... Unbelievable!
    Model: Katka,

UbiqFile:468-lrg.zip - 53.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Babydoll - Breanne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Babydoll - Breanne, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Breanne looks absolutely stunning in her tiny yellow babydoll negligee. Her skin is illuminated as warm beams of sunlight light her hair.

She seems a little shy at first. But beneath her bashful exterior, a very naughty girl is waiting for an opportunity to express herself. Breanne can't wait to slip out of her underwear and show her body to the camera.

Every time you click the shutter, she moves to a new position... obviously she's been practicing in front of the mirror.

She turns and points her tiny ass towards you, flashing a quick glimpse of her pussy.

As she gazes directly into your lens, her perky nipples point straight ahead. Your eyes wander down... down... down...
    Model: Breanne,

UbiqFile:449-lrg.zip - 33.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Morning Meditation - Kristen, | Ivy, - X-Art.com-Video

Morning Meditation - Kristen, | Ivy, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: It is a very good morning when you're able to start your day with these beauties. How about a nice meditation session to boost internal energy and ch'i? Ivy and Kristen have plenty of life force, as you will see. I would even go further to say that they are OOZING with sexual energy. Cum join these two babes while they get it on and get each other off. It's all about balance, right? Yin and yang, blonde and brunette :-) Get ready to be enlightened!
    Model: Kristen, | Ivy,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_ivy_kristen_morning_meditation_1080.mov
    File Size : 750.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_ivy_kristen_morning_meditation_1080.mov - 750.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Cant Wait - Kaylee, | Baby, - X-Art.com - Photo

I Cant Wait - Kaylee, | Baby, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Baby and Kaylee couldn't wait to have the chance to get together again (for only their second time!). These two beautiful teens are so perfect...what more could you ask for? Ok maybe to get a taste of each yourself...then get back to watching this amazingly hot sex of course :-) Pick a good seat because you won't want to miss this show. I know I can't wait! XO
    Model: Kaylee, | Baby,

UbiqFile:999-lrg.zip - 69.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexual Awakening In The Sauna - Joseline, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sexual Awakening In The Sauna - Joseline, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:This is a beautiful photoset from Brigham of our newest X-Art fashion model Joseline, just like the old days when X-Art started. Some moments are best captured in a still photograph, because the magic of photography in that one single moment in time can last forever! We will have video of Joseline coming in the weeks ahead. But first, I'm sure you'll love Joseline in this photoset as much as I enjoyed capturing her erotic beauty!
    Model: Joseline,

UbiqFile:1449-lrg.zip - 123.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy and Wet - Kenna, | Lily Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sexy and Wet - Kenna, | Lily Ivy, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Take a stroll by the beach with Lily Ivy, as Brigham captures her beauty and youthfulness while she flirtatiously frolicks along the shoreline. This gorgeous girl brings fun and pleasure wherever she goes, so it only felt natural to join Kenna in the pool upon return from the beach. These topless teens have sparks from the start, as you'll see glistening from the water surface and in their adoring eyes. They're sexy and wet...a pretty perfect combination if you ask me!
    Model: Kenna, | Lily Ivy,

UbiqFile:1464-lrg.zip - 86.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yeah Baby! - Baby, - X-Art.com - Photo

Yeah Baby! - Baby, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Here she cums! Baby on her own and hot as ever! Oh Yeah Baby! Watch her cum. A stunning photo set of an even more stunning X-Art exclusive girl.
    Model: Baby,

UbiqFile:865-lrg.zip - 60.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep Desire - Faye, - X-Art.com - Photo

Deep Desire - Faye, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:There are MANY reasons to fall in love with Faye. Who can resist her long flowing red curls, her pale freckled skin, her pillow-like pink lips and her perfect heart-shaped ass? But perhaps the most entrancing thing about Faye is her arousing glance... she gazes directly into your eyes, stirring deep desire as she explores the intimate curves of her body.
    Model: Faye,

UbiqFile:289-lrg.zip - 19.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dreams Come True - Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Dreams Come True - Angelica, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсriptionreams do come true (for Angelica's boyfriend especially). Watch this beautiful couple make love for all the right reasons. They are so natural and into eachother. They will make you want to fall in love or have an orgasm or both...Either one would be good ;-)
    Model: Angelica,

UbiqFile:873-lrg.zip - 111.7 MB