Page 11 of 707 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fire and Ice - Heather, - X-Art.com - Photo

Fire and Ice - Heather, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:When Heather walked into the room, we all fell in love. She was absolutely beautiful - the kind of girl you would do anything for. We were spellbound... and breathless.

Heather was accustomed to being in front of the camera. Her work as an international fashion model had already taken her around the world.

But this perfect specimen of feminine grace had a dirty little secret; she gets off by posing nude.

"Once, at a fashion shoot, the photographer asked me to take off my top," she said. "I agreed to do it, and it made me wet - right away. I've never been so turned on in my life!"

"I think my body is nice. Why not let people see it?" she asked, slipping out of her white lace panties.

I clicked my camera's shutter button as a matter of reflex. Heather stretched her naked body across the bed in front of me.

The heat was getting to me. I asked Coco to come and finish shooting the set. I wanted to be sure we documented this living angel from every possible angle.

Our pictures of Heather unique; shot from both a female and male point-of-view. Please be careful - you will fall in Love with her... like we did!
    Model: Heather,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:469-lrg.zip - 36.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caprice Makes Me Cum - Caprice, | Blake Eden, - X-Art.com-Video

Caprice Makes Me Cum - Caprice, | Blake Eden, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex with Passion - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sex with Passion - Leila, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Come watch this lucky guy plunge his massive 10-inch cock into Leila's tiny pussy! This stunningly beautiful high resolution photo series is a perfect example of the way X-Art is redefining erotica!

As the set begins, Christian undresses his girlfriend Leila, pulling her black negligee off over her head. She lets out a sigh and opens her legs wide, inviting him to dart his tongue across her aching clit.

Once she's wet and ready, he leans back on the couch so she can give him head. The head of his cock is so big, Leila can barely fit it in her mouth!

Leila climbs on top - cowgirl style, and spreads herself open with both hands in order to get the head of his cock inside. She somehow manages to work it in and lower herself all the way down to the base. Unbelievable!!!
    Model: Leila,

UbiqFile:451-lrg.zip - 27.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In The Mirror - Jessica, | Summer, - X-Art.com-Video

In The Mirror - Jessica, | Summer, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beauty and the Beast - Mina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Beauty and the Beast - Mina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Mina paid an unexpected visit to her best friend's house to see if she wanted to go to the movies.

When she walked in the front door, she found her best friend's brother - standing totally naked - with the most GIGANTIC cock she had EVER seen!

Her mouth dropped open when she first saw 'It'. She must have been gawking for several seconds when he interrupted her thoughts with a question, "What are you staring at?"

The answer was obvious. Mina took it as an invitation to gently pick 'It' up with one hand. Even un-aroused, it weighed a good three pounds.

Mina flashed a big smile and looked up. It began to quickly swell in her hand. Within seconds, it grew into its colossal self - measuring just over 11 inches in length (no joke). As it reached it's full glory, Mina needed to use BOTH hands to hold it.

Since his cock was so close to her face now, she couldn't resist wrapping her lips around the head. She knew she could never take the entire thing down her throat, but she definitely wanted to see how far she could go!

She stuck her tongue as if she were at the doctor's office, and opened her mouth as wide as possible...

Mina gives one of the best blowjobs we've EVER seen - and that's saying something! She manages to get more than half of 'It' down her throat, and of course she looks you right in the eye at the critical moment.

These photos will blow your mind, guaranteed. Enjoy!
    Model: Mina,

UbiqFile:462-lrg.zip - 42.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Art of Anal Sex - Marie, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Art of Anal Sex - Marie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Anal sex truly is an art form. It takes patience, practice, and love to do it right.

"Some people are afraid of anal sex because they've never tried it, or they had a bad experience once and never went back." says Marie, a brunette beauty from Spain.

21-year-old Marie told us she really enjoys a good ass fucking now and then, and she wanted to share her thoughts on the topic with our members.

"The key to anal sex is to make sure your girlfriend/wife/lover is TOTALLY turned on, relaxed and ready - before you get started. Once her pussy is dripping wet and she's teetering on the brink of orgasm, you'll both find it more enjoyable."

"Next... get your cock nice and wet with her pussy juice, saliva or a water-based lube. Let her get on top, putting her in control and giving you an incredible show!" Marie demonstrated with her lover for our cameras.

"Start out really slow, like this. Push just the head of your cock inside." Marie sat down gently on her lover's bulging cock, taking it only a half-inch at a time.

"Take your time... It's really tight at first. The slower you go, the longer you can savor the experience!"

Gradually Marie slid his entire shaft inside her tight ass.

"One of the best parts about having a cock buried deep in your ass, is playing with your pussy at the same time." she said, stroking her clit and spreading her pussy lips apart.

"When my ass is full, it makes my pussy tighter than ever! Look. I can barely fit one finger inside now. "

Marie bucked and arched her back as she came, gently rubbing her engorged clit as she banged herself with her fingers.

Her lover couldn't wait any longer, his cock exploded in a wave of ecstasy as he shot his hot cum deep in her ass.

The lovers shared a slow, deep french kiss, as Marie added one final thought. "My deepest and most fulfilling orgasms always happen when my boyfriend fucks my ass while I play with my pussy. The feeling is incredible!"
    Model: Marie,

UbiqFile:547-lrg.zip - 80.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you Man Enough? - Riley Reid, - X-Art.com-Video

Are you Man Enough? - Riley Reid, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Are you man enough to handle the super-eroticism of little Riley Reid? She's a handful (in the best way EVER) and has already proven she can handle two or even three men at once, so we'd never doubt her abilities. You (man or woman) on the other hand better get rock hard (or wet) and ready for this impressive cock eater. It's only a start for her and many other gorgeous models who are shooting some majorly hot stuff for X-Art AS WE SPEAK! Cum join the fun...
    Model: Riley Reid,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_riley_isiah_are_you_man_enough_1080.mp4
    File Size : 515.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:32

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_riley_isiah_are_you_man_enough_1080.mp4 - 515.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heaven - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Heaven - Francesca, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Heavenly white light surrounded Francesca as she stretched her long slender body on the white couch. She gently teased a drop of moisture from the opening of her pussy with the firm tip of a colorful glass sex toy. Once the end was wet, she could slowly guide the toy through her soft pink opening. It was too big for her to take all the way, but she said she liked the way the bulbous head felt she carefully worked it in and out. The more she played, the wetter she got. Eventually, a think layer of milky liquid dripped from the toy. She was happy she came, and so were we.
    Model: Francesca,

UbiqFile:203-lrg.zip - 22.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sheer Perfection - Emma, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sheer Perfection - Emma, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:18 year-old Emma looks so cute wearing a fuzzy sweater and spreading her pussy open so you can see inside!

As she rolled-around in bed, Emma said, "Oh, look. There's a wet spot on my panties."

She spread her legs wide apart so we could get a better look.

"I wonder what caused that," she asked, pulling her white cotton panties aside to show us her perfect pink pussy.

A drop of wetness was clearly visible, dripping out of her. She slowly glided one skinny finger inside, which made more cum drip out.

"Mmmmmm," she let out a cat-like moan and rolled her head backwards.

Indulge yourself for a few special moments with this gorgeous erotic beauty... she's sheer perfection!
    Model: Emma,

UbiqFile:508-lrg.zip - 43.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot Bath - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Hot Bath - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Caprice strips out of her tiny white dress and lowers herself into the hot bath.

The warm water relaxes her as she washes off her perfect breasts and flat stomach.

She moves to her pussy, spraying the water until she's aroused. She fingers herself and shows you inside.

She's really horny now and uses a glass dildo to make herself cum.

Caprice is absolutely the most perfect model we have ever shot, you will be in love with her!  Video to follow ;-)
    Model: Caprice,

UbiqFile:515-lrg.zip - 102.5 MB