Page 10 of 707 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Backdoor Lover - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Backdoor Lover - Caprice, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:After several days at our Mediterranean love-nest, stunning Caprice was sexually super-charged and insisted on showing off her aptitude for anal sex!

Caprice looked gorgeous, lounging in the bedroom. As her boyfriend sauntered into the room, she grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth. He stood at attention as she swirled her tongue around the head.

Caprice wasted no more time. She laid back on the bed, spread her knees apart, and plunged his cock inside her aching pussy.

After several minutes of sex, Caprice was on the verge of orgasm. She pulled him out and flipped over onto all fours, raising her ass high up in the air.

Caprice reached back and spread herself open, making an irresistible prize.

"Oooooh!" she moaned as he pressed his bulging cock-head against the opening of her ass. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate - a mix of pleasure and mild discomfort that drove her to the edge!

Finally he pushed his cock into her ass. She smiled and rubbed her pussy.This was one of her favorite ways to cum!!!
    Model: Caprice,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:594-lrg.zip - 28.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet Surprise - Katka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sweet Surprise - Katka, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Katka is such a sweetie. She always has a huge smile on her face, even during this seductive striptease, followed by a HOT masturbation session!

Katka's skin sparkles through her sheer cotton top, now dripping wet. Her perky nipples peak out. She closes her eyes.

As her top comes off, Katka starts to feel a little warm 'down there', and she let's her fingers do the walking.

Come and see Katka's sweet surprise, waiting just for you!
    Model: Katka,

UbiqFile:477-lrg.zip - 69.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Favorite Toy - Gigi R, - X-Art.com - Photo

My Favorite Toy - Gigi R, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Adorable 19 year-old Gigi wants to show you a few tricks with her favorite sex toy... a big black dildo!

"I've always had a thing for big black cocks," Gigi told us when she arrived at the loft for her photo session.

When she pulled her favorite sex toy out of her model bag, we were still surprised to see the sheer size of it. Compared to her small frame, this thing was massive.

"It's firm on the inside, but nice and squishy outside, just like the real thing," she said, squeezing it with her hand. She held the toy up to show how deep it goes when it's all the way in.

Gigi kneeled on the chair and hiked her legs as far apart as she could, to make it easier to get the big head of the dildo inside. She had to work it back and forth a few times to get the job done.

Finally, the head of the dildo went in with a gentle pop. "Mmmm... Oh my gosh!" Gigi let out a big sigh as a smile spread across her face. "It fills me up all the way!"

Gigi began slowly working the cock in and out, deeper and deeper with every thrust. Her pussy was so tight around the toy, that it literally grabbed hold when she drew it out. Amazing!
    Model: Gigi R,

UbiqFile:544-lrg.zip - 58.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Freckle-Faced Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Freckle-Faced Fox - Chrissy Fox, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: It always is very exciting and erotically intense when a new X-Art Girl decides to fuck a lucky guy as we watch. With Chrissy Fox, anticipation on the set was high. After all, the strawberry blonde babe with the fabulous curves is so damn cute and exudes sexuality. And about the time she was gently sucking Jake's cock as he licked her pussy -- god, I love 69! -- we all realized that this was something special. Watch as Chrissy takes him deep inside her dripping wet pussy -- and total passion takes over.  Multiple orgasms are the best! Ready for some fabulous, freckle-faced fucking? You will love it.
    Model: Chrissy Fox,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_chrissy_fox_freckle_faced_fox_1080.mp4
    File Size : 1395.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_chrissy_fox_freckle_faced_fox_1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Cabin and My Wood - Piper Perri, | Naomi Woods, - X-Art.com-Video

The Cabin and My Wood - Piper Perri, | Naomi Woods, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

White Dreams - Capri, - X-Art.com - Photo

White Dreams - Capri, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:The girl of your dreams... She emerges, bathed in white light and wearing a sheer, tight-fitting camisole. She tosses her hair forward and smiles, her pouty pink lips parting, eyes sparkling.

Her delicate fingers find their way inside the top of her panties, eventually pulling them aside. On all fours, she flashes an irresistible view.

As her clothes come off, she falls back in the bed. Eyes closed, her hands wander. A beam of warm sunlight falls across her torso, leading you inside.
    Model: Capri,

UbiqFile:441-lrg.zip - 25.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Midnight Passion - Jenna, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Midnight Passion - Jenna, | Aubrey, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let Me Join You - Bea, | Adel, - X-Art.com-Video

Let Me Join You - Bea, | Adel, - X-Art.com-Video

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dripping Pleasures - Lisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Dripping Pleasures - Lisa, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Lisa and Max are the hottest couple I know, and what's really cool is that their sex life is exactly as it looks -- fun, flirty, naughty...and also deeply romantic. I seem to think this balance (in sex and in life) is what makes us the happiest. So cum into this couple's bedroom where they give each other a whole lot of pleasure. And if you like oral sex, 69-ing, or giving it to a HOT ASS girl like Lisa from behind (watching and grabbing her ass as it moves so rhythmically), this one is a must see!
    Model: Lisa,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_lisa_tongue_pleasures_1080.mp4
    File Size : 430.76 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:19

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_lisa_tongue_pleasures_1080.mp4 - 430.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lovely Latina - Melanie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Lovely Latina - Melanie, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Melanie strips out of her lace nightie and masturbates while you watch.

Imagine spending the morning in bed with this gorgeous 19 year old. You could feel her soft skin as she pressed her body against yours. What if you could taste the wetness dripping out from between her legs? Go ahead, indulge your desires!

One of the hottest models we've ever shot! Members stay tuned for more Melanie with Mr. X and Victoria!
    Model: Melanie,

UbiqFile:557-lrg.zip - 80.7 MB