Page 22 of 707 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Art.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brazilian Beauty - Carmen, - X-Art.com - Photo

Brazilian Beauty - Carmen, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Super-sexy 19-year old Carmen shows off her delectable curves for the camera. Then she reclines on the couch to get herself off while you watch!

This is the very first time Carmen ever posed nude. Although she was a little shy at first, she relaxed and started to have fun - especially once she was completely naked.

"I really felt free when I was nude in front of the camera," said Carmen.

We also included some explicit bonus shots in this series, taken during Carmen's first ever X-Art erotic video, which will be posted to the site very soon! Enjoy!!!
    Model: Carmen,
    Studio: X-Art.com - Photo

Download ARCHIVE Photo & Pictures :

UbiqFile:602-lrg.zip - 62.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Dressing Room - Hayden H, - X-Art.com - Photo

The Dressing Room - Hayden H, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:New X-Art model Hayden slips out of her fancy lingerie and black high heels and gets herself off in a gentleman's dressing room, high above Los Angeles.
    Model: Hayden H,

UbiqFile:601-lrg.zip - 45.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In Bed With Me - Vicky, - X-Art.com-Video

In Bed With Me - Vicky, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    HD Video: Who's up for some super hot and intimate sex with our exotic goddess Vicky? She's waking from a nap with only one thing on her mind. Watch as she finger fucks herself so passionately and rhythmically -- imagining a lover filling her up with each thrust. Sound inviting? Cum drift away...at least briefly, in bed with me (and Vicky).
    Model: Vicky,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_vicky_in_bed_with_me_1080.mp4
    File Size : 242.14 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:29

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_vicky_in_bed_with_me_1080.mp4 - 242.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bella Karina - Karina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Bella Karina - Karina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Beautiful Karina is a natural beauty. Her beautiful large breasts and tight but curvy body are simply out of this world!

While shooting a 'beauty' scene, Karina started getting a little carried away, rubbing her pussy and making the photography more than a little horny.

"I can cum on command," she volunteered - even though we hadn't asked her. "Watch!"

We were all happy to watch as she spread herself open and came like crazy! You're going to love it too!
    Model: Karina,

UbiqFile:611-lrg.zip - 33.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rub Me The Right Way Too - Kirsten Lee, - X-Art.com-Video

Rub Me The Right Way Too - Kirsten Lee, - X-Art.com-Video

Desсription:
    Here is a fearless prediction: You are going to absolutely love Kirsten Lee,our newest X-Art model. What a stunning young woman. She fully embraces her sexuality and is excited to share her most intimate delights with you.  Massages, for instances.  Kirsten Lee appreciates a good masseur as much as anyone. But she has very special requirements. She demands that her masseur be a handsome male, and she desires to be touched and pleasured everywhere! Naturally, skillful hands leads to lovely oral sex and relaxed, and then intense, fucking. Wouldn't you love to rub this tall brunette with the bedroom eyes the right way? Hee hee. XOXO, Colette 
    Model: Kirsten Lee,
    Studio: X-Art.com-Video

File Name : x-art_bg_kirsten_jean_rub_me_the_right_way_1080.mp4
    File Size : 918.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1088
    Duration : 00:14:50

Download:
    UbiqFile:x-art_bg_kirsten_jean_rub_me_the_right_way_1080.mp4 - 918.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heaven's Gate - Nicole, | Willow, - X-Art.com - Photo

Heaven's Gate - Nicole, | Willow, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Three beautiful young women with long, flowing blond hair... This is what the gates to Heaven must look like!
    Model: Nicole, | Willow,

UbiqFile:287-lrg.zip - 24.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Flexy - Lana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Sexy Flexy - Lana, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Lana loves to play with herself. It's her little secret. Whatever the occasion, Lana's fingers always seem to find their way back home to that warm, wet, place between her legs. That's her answer to everything. She alternates between one hand and two, gently rubbing against her fingers. Lying back on the bed, Lana kicks her ankles back over her shoulders so that she can see her own pussy hovering above her head. She pulls her long flexible legs all the way back, so that her knees are touching the sides of her head. She loses herself in the moment, bucking and grinding against her hand. Lana looks up at you, with a sudden burst of naughty inspiration. "You can watch me cum," Lana says, "if you promise not to tell."
    Model: Lana,

UbiqFile:222-lrg.zip - 26.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny Bubbles - Becky, - X-Art.com - Photo

Tiny Bubbles - Becky, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Becky looks better than ever in this series; her slender figure all lathered up with sexy suds and bubbles.

As usual, her body looks absolutely amazing, and she's wearing little more than her trademark supermodel smile.

Time for some good clean fun! Enjoy this stellar set!
    Model: Becky,

UbiqFile:464-lrg.zip - 122.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seductress - Eufrat, - X-Art.com - Photo

Seductress - Eufrat, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:Eufrat couldn't wait to slip out her clothes and stretch her long, lithe body on the white sofa.

"Posing nude is a MAJOR turn-on," she says as she lets her legs fall open for the camera.

"Uh oh. I'm already getting wet. See what you're doing to me?" Eufrat purred like a kitten as I zoomed in on her soft pink folds.

Don't you want to come inside?
    Model: Eufrat,

UbiqFile:361-lrg.zip - 44.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bad and Beautiful - Christina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Bad and Beautiful - Christina, - X-Art.com - Photo

Desсription:This is one of Christina's first nude photo shoots.

She is a gorgeous 18 year old who loves to be naked, but is still a little nervous in front of the camera.

It was her idea to wear her school skirt and strip out of it. She was definitely getting excited during the shoot, she didn't have to be asked to show her pussy for the camera.

Imagine shooting Christina, she bats her lashes and acts innocent, but at the same time dares you to come closer and give her what she wants....
    Model: Christina,

UbiqFile:480-lrg.zip - 43.4 MB