Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: InterracialBlowBang.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi, I'm Janet Mason and let me tell you of the time I eased black/white relations. I dressed in my most revealing outfit and made my way to the part of town where even the cops dare not go. I love black men as much as the next milf and it was even much more of a pleasure since I was offered up to nearly a dozen young black bulls. If my husband only knew that I was out servicing black thugs then I'd be in the doghouse. I came into the middle of a meeting of radical black guys and their talk of the white man's evils soon turned into talk of how I'd be there little white slut. I couldn't stuff there cocks down my mouth quick enough and it was nice being in the company of real men and not flacid white boys who can't handle a real woman like me. I went down the assembly line of aggravated ebony studs and I must have met my monthly interracial quota in the first five minutes alone. My makeup was soon on the floor as my face was the only suitable target for this gang's DNA deposits. I know I didn't really solve any real problems today but I know I left with several smiling black faces behind me.

Models: Janet Mason, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: janet-mason-08-27-2009.mp4
    Size: 525 MiB (550551520 bytes)
    Duration: 00:22:52.839
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 491 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Juelz Ventura is the kind of stripper that'll make you drop this months rent on her. We find Juelz dancing for about a dozen black guys in a club that's on the wrong side of the tracks. Fortunately for Juelz it looks as if they've come on payday...because they're dropping money like it's going out of style. The filthy stripper goes above and beyond the call of booty by throwing caution to the wind by sucking each one off. Yes, we know this is unorthodox and taboo. However, Juelz doesn't give a fuck about following the rules: she just wants to suck and fuck all her black clients before day's end. And what happens next is a sight to be cherished forever.

Models: Juelz Ventura, Benji Strokes, Broc Adams, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Isiah Maxwell, Jason Brown, Mark Anthony, Rob Piper, Slim Poke, Tony Eveready

File: juelz-ventura-06-21-2014.mp4
    Size: 844 MiB (885396754 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:51.253
    Video #0: 831 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I remember when I was in school and we'd study about African's being enslaved to white folks. Deep down I was sad and vowed to do my part to make it right. Fast forward a few years and I'm going to offer my cock sucking talent for a gang of black guys. My parents think I went to my friend's house for a slumber party but I'm really in "The Hood". I was able to sneak out my sexiest outfit in order to guarantee that no black cock would be soft. I went down the row of sexy black bulls before they disrobed me; after that it was time to get it on! I slurped on all the big black cocks shoved into my face. I was gagging, spitting,jerking and choking as if they were the last black cocks I'd ever get to play with. When I wasn't sucking one I'd be jerking him off while my tits and ass were being played with. My mascara was starting to run as well as my lipstick (which was now painted on each and every black cock in the room). I begged and pleaded with them to not hold back when they took turns shooting their gunk on my face. It felt like I was in a shower that was only spitting out black goo and soon they all had empty black balls. I can only hope to come back and alleviate even more of their pain.

Models: Lily Labeau, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Julius Ceazher, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: lily-labeau-02-11-2011.mp4
    Size: 663 MiB (695430997 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:54.668
    Video #0: 620 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.3 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rico Strong runs a "chop shop". He'll take a freshly stolen car, change up VIN numbers, create a fake "pink slip", and insurance papers, turning a hot piece of property into something legit. Katrina Jade is a car thief, and she knows of Rico's business. Katrina just ripped off a late-model Camaro, and she knows -- once it's got a new VIN, pink sheet and plates -- that she's gonna make a good score. What she doesn't know is Rico's services aren't free. And she doesn't have the cash to make her car legit. Rico puts it bluntly: "go upstairs and pay the man before I can help you!" Katrina's next problem? There's eight of "the man", and they all want to use her mouth any way they choose. Katrina's never sucked off so many black bulls before, but she'll make it happen...and swallow all eight loads before cashing in on the goods.

Models: Katrina Jade, Chris Cock, Donny Sins, Jack Blaque, Ricky Johnson, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: katrina-jade-11-19-2015.mp4
    Size: 780 MiB (817505093 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:50.080
    Video #0: 767 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It ain't easy waiting tables. Hell, any waitress will tell you that. Add the fact your entire section is filled by the Big Black Bulls known as "The Dogfart Crew", and you know your day is gonna be tough. Unless you're Alena Croft. There's two things Alena's serving up on her menu: wet mouth and sweet, pink pussy. Suddenly, the demands for food and drink turn into gropes and hard dicks, and just as she promised, Alena Croft serves them all...until they're full. She's full, too...full of the jizzum of a dozen hung bulls.

Models: Alena Croft, Chris Cock, Donny Sins, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, Ricky Johnson, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Stallion, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: alena-croft-10-08-2015.mp4
    Size: 960 MiB (1006690434 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:21.344
    Video #0: 945 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.5 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Our congregation was informed that Mae Meyers was celebrating yet another year on the white man's earth. The crew and I got her a birthday cake but it was really our black frosting that she was after. Mae knows our plight and did all she could in order to make up for 400 years of oppression. This white bitch crawled on over and got us all ready to stab her throat with our big black cocks. We took turns ramming our black cocks down the birthday girl's mout until she begged us to fuck her. My brothers and I obliged the white devil and fucked her pussy so hard and the white slut kept egging us on to give her more. The gang and I fucked her harder than the L.A.P.D has been fucking my people for the past few decades.Nevertheless, black power....and cock reigned supreme and we showered this ho with all our black jizz. Daddy's little girl is a year older and wiser to the fact that white boys ain't packing what we are.

Models: Mae Meyers, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jon Jon, Prodigy X, Ray Black, Sheed, Tone Capone

File: mae-meyers-08-03-2012.mp4
    Size: 588 MiB (616940010 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:51.418
    Video #0: 555 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 8.93 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We were offered 40 acres and a mule but my brothas and I would rather have Chayse Evans right the white wrongs. The gospel of the Interracial Blowbang has been spreading like black on black crime. You can thank the white man for that one. Nevertheless, this white angel was sent to us from our heavenly father as somehwat of a peace offering for all our pain and agony. Chayse Evans must be an interracial slut going on the fact that no black dick seemed to initimdate her. The boys and I are packing serious meat which Chayse saw fit to house in her mouth. Her goal of relieving some of our stress that the white man inflicts on us on a daily basis. We inflicted some black justice of our own while she sucked us all dry. Watch as the girl's makeup runs from her face and onto the floor. This shit was off the chain!

Models: Chayse Evans, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: chayse-evans-12-17-2009.mp4
    Size: 570 MiB (597610132 bytes)
    Duration: 00:24:50.924
    Video #0: 533 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hope my petite white ass looks good enough for a gang of black guys with nothing to lose. My girlfriends introduced me to the power of black dick and now I'm going to get served up at a Interracial Blowbang buffet. Why exactly am I doing this? The black race has been shit on for centuries and the humanitarian slut in me thinks this has to end. You can call them "Amber Rayne's Black Jizz Soldiers". After hearing Tone Capone rap about his recent dealings with Whitey I came in and let my mouth do the talking. One after another I sucked the most black cock than I ever have. I'm as big an interracial sex slave as much as the next white girl but I got more than I bargained for this afternoon. The brood of brothas made mincemeat of my once tight fuck hole as I was bent over a trash can in this vile part of town. I knew I would get a downfall of black jizz but nothing got me ready for the hosing of goo I got. I still see black cock everywhere I go but that might be since my retinas were completely covered with it.

Models: Amber Rayne, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Byron Long, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: amber-rayne-06-04-2010.mp4
    Size: 707 MiB (741320323 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:48.682
    Video #0: 661 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The term "snow bunny" fits Jenna Ivory like a glove. The blonde vixen is the newest addition to a long list of white sluts whose duty it is to serve the BLACK MAN. We find Jenna outside where she's very vocal about the dirty things she's about to do. It's not too long before about a dozen black guys make her acquaintance by feeling her up before round 2. Jenna's mouth works the line-up of black men right before she's bent over and the pussy is for the taking. A train of black men ram their way into her pussy-which guarantees that the rain of black jizz will be thick and plentiful. And of course it is.

Models: Jenna Ivory, Benji Strokes, Broc Adams, Charlie Mac, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Isiah Maxwell, Jason Brown, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: jenna-ivory-10-19-2014.mp4
    Size: 992 MiB (1039682408 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:28.885
    Video #0: 976 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.0 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look for Bobbi Starr in the new Blockbuster Hollywood film "Drive". Her thong is riding up her ass. Her pussy? Smells like fresh biscuits and gravy. That mouth? It was simply off the hook!. The black man has once again made a valiant attempt to even the score with "The Man." How exactly do we do it? Well, we find the finest white bitches and send them back home looking like a walking black jizz fountain. You'd think it's hard finding white girls wanting to be the meat in our Interracial Blowbang Sandwich but it ain't. If you only knew the amount of white girls out there wanting to dip into the interracial pool then you'd be pissed off, huh white boy? Teh stigma of fucking with black guys is still alive and kicking so Bobbi Starr has volunteered herself for a black cock overload. She got to our filthy spot which is riddled with graffiti, trash, and cum stains on the floor from previous white submissive sluts. We handled this delicate flower the way a white girl loves it: rough and dirty with no mercy.

Models: Bobbi Starr, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Byron Long, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: bobbi-starr-04-23-2009.mp4
    Size: 610 MiB (639266047 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:34.461
    Video #0: 570 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile