Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: InterracialBlowBang.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm Cecelia Vega and I come from France. There aren't too many black boys over there for me to play with so I come to America. I find out that America has had race issues for a long time so I want to fix that if I can. First, I'm going to dress up in my dirtiest little slut outfit. Then, I'm going to make my way to where these black men hang out and listen to the one with the red tie speak of evil white guys. Finally, I'm going to do down the black line and take them all in my mouth as I try not to throw up all over the place. It's a dirty, filthy place with trash on the floor and spray paint on the wall but I'm more concerned with how I'm going to please this Basketball team full of annoyed black men. I'm also overwhelmed by the amount of big black dick that's covering my face and I can't see where the next one's coming from. I got so much black cum that I'm still washing parts of it out of my hair but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Models: Cecelia Vega, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Byron Long, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: cecelia-vega-08-13-2009.mp4
    Size: 646 MiB (677873603 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:10.657
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 605 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I can't tell you how excited and nervous I am about coming across 8 fertile black men. I'm here in the middle of Los Angeles wearing close to nothing. Why would I put myself in the line of fire? If you've ever had the warm taste of gigantic black dick in your mouth then you wouldn't be asking me that dumb question. I recently found out that my great-great-great grandfather owned slaves and that's a crime I have to correct. I sure hope I can makes those angry militant-types happy enough to come back for more and more big black dick. I an tell you for a fact that my mouth AND hands have their work cut out for them so I better get going. Let me know what you think of my black dick sucking talent. Peace!

Models: Scarlett Pain, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: scarlett-pain-02-12-2009.mp4
    Size: 422 MiB (443011984 bytes)
    Duration: 00:18:25.572
    Video #0: 395 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 8.46 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Our newest addition to the white man's nightmare is Kinzy Jo. She's a midwestern corn fed black cocksucker that has long flowing hair, a tight ass, and a mouth that can suck a watermelon through a garden hose. We opened up our meeting with the gospel of Jason Brown and the common problems the black man faces 24/7. You can see all of my brothers in arms mouths watering as Kinzy Jo went to each of us to give a teasing of biblical proportions. The Interracial Blowbang wouldn't be complete until she gave us all a location to put our thick blacks cocks in. The bitch wasn't even at brotha #2 when her mascara was running down her pretty white face. It wasn't too long before we gave her a makeup retouching with streams of black jizz. Listen closely and you can hear her daddy crying all the way from Kansas.

Models: Kinzy Jo, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, King James, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: kinzy-jo-01-15-2009.mp4
    Size: 538 MiB (563965476 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:26.706
    Video #0: 503 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Payback is a bitch and so am I. My parents never allowed me to have black friends. A black boyfriend for me? Never in a million years as far as Mr. and Mrs. Angel were concerned. They would disown me if they knew I was about to get tons of black dick jammed in my face. I wanted to suck them off so well that they'd be screaming my name. Worshipping those black poles was the only thing on my mind as no mercy or restraint was shown on my mouth. I got myself ready by checking out blacksonblondes.com in order to see how the black man loves being treated and I think I passed the test. After all, the puddles of black goo on my face didn't get there by themselves. I had to suck and suck as if my life depended on getting that creamy goodness. I like to think that my little suck session for these black studs eased their pain just a bit.

Models: Brittany Angel, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: brittany-angel-01-28-2010.mp4
    Size: 524 MiB (549889489 bytes)
    Duration: 00:22:51.838
    Video #0: 490 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dogfart pool parties...you gotta love 'em! Last one featured Casey Calvert taking 11 hung bulls directly in the shit pipe. Today, Stella Cox shows up for her pool party, and once in the suit she brought along, our crew of Black Bulls sends her back to change once more...this time in the swimsuit they have for her, as well as a pair of heels. Stella's not too sure, but she certainly doesn't want to spoil the fun. So when she appears in what could be one of the smallest bikini's she's ever tried on, our Bulls know it's on! Sure enough, within a minute or two they're groping this fine piece of ass and having her drop to her knees. Today's pool party is really nothing more than a face fucking, with Stella Cox opening as wide as she possibly can to accommodate the Black Man's superior girth and length. How could this get any better? Watch what happens when the dog cone gets wrapped around beautiful Stella's throat and the Bulls start to unload!

Models: Stella Cox, Benji Strokes, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Donny Sins, Eddie Jaye, Jack Blaque, Jon Jon, Paul LaShave, Rico Strong, Rome Major, Sean Michaels, Slim Poke

File: stella-cox-06-16-2016.mp4
    Size: 1.17 GiB (1260924304 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:44.757
    Video #0: 1.16 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at Anna Bell Peaks, sitting in a preview booth at one of those adult bookshops, playing with herself as her cunt oozes a black man's jizz. She just finished sucking off a random BBC for Interracial BlowBang's sister site, Gloryhole.com. And instead of hurrying out of the sleazy store doing the "guilty shuffle" back to her car, she's opened the door to her booth...just to see what happens.Cause that's how Anna Bell Peaks rolls. It doesn't really surprise her when the first four or five Homies come in to keep her company...but she does look a little concerned when that number swells to double digits. There's BBC coming at her from all angles, so Anna Bell does what any good black cock slut does -- she drops to her knees and takes them all. She even gives the guys a green light to stick it in her tight pink hole, one at a time. Then all 11 men use Anna Bell as a cum dumpster, some firing multiple shots on goal. Looks like Anna Bell got what she was after!

Models: Anna Bell Peaks, D. Snoop, Dirk Huge, Donny Sins, Eddie Jaye, Jon Jon, Ricky Johnson, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: anna-bell-peaks-12-31-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.11 GiB (1189833297 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:41.536
    Video #0: 1.09 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When she's not hitting the books she's hitting rap concerts looking for her next black dick feast. Lucky for her we're about to have her dine at the World Famous Interracial Blowbang Diner. Unlike white people that lived in the South during the 50's and 60's there won't be any segregation over here. Her mouth dropped once she got a good look at what she would be dealing with. She was about to be up for black sacrifice much in the same manner as myself and my brothers have been constantly mistreated. Like the slave masters from years ago we would be the ones in charge of this debacle. She couldn't have been happier to go from back dick to black dick while her knees got as black as us. The pool of saliva gathering on the floor damn near made the bitch slip as she was as happy as a white pig in shit. Don't be jealous of us, you white guys. It's gotta be a lot more comfortable caring around those tiny dicks in your pants.

Models: Ashli Orion, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: ashli-orion-07-30-2009.mp4
    Size: 574 MiB (602046922 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:01.835
    Video #0: 537 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Warning: The following blowbang with Valentina Nappi defines the very word of "insanity." The Italian import makes her return to our network by orally pleasing the cocks of about a dozen guys. Valentina's completely in charge of the situation as she verbally degrades the gang of black guys right before stuffing their big black cocks in her mouth. Now, if this was all that happened then it would still be a stellar scene. However, Valentina gets tossed around like a rag doll by some of the angriest black guys this side of the tracks. The long-awaited blowbang of Valentina Nappi comes to an end when her make-up runs as a result of all the cannon blasts of jizz her face welcomes.

Models: Valentina Nappi, Broc Adams, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, Jason Brown, Mark Anthony, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: valentina-nappi-08-20-2014.mp4
    Size: 992 MiB (1039773764 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:19.989
    Video #0: 976 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Valentina Nappi loves to work out. She's tried it all, too...from weights to yoga to swimming to hiring her own personal trainer. But there's always been something missing, which is why Valentina is ready to give boxing a try. You heard right...boxing. There's a couple reasons: sometimes, Valentina feels she'd like to be able to defend herself, if that sort of situation arose. However, there's one thing that really caught her eye about boxing: there's no women in boxing classes! It's a "sausage fest"! And we all know how much this Italian slut loves to fest on sausage! Just look at her!! After Coach puts her through a grueling routine in the ring, she's decided to take a break. A sausage break. There's a dozen dudes in her class, so why not blow them all? Besides, all the fellahs in class have stopped what they're doing to watch Valentina jump rope anyway!! It doesn't take long for Valentina to get felt up and then drop to her knees to suck off all the horny dudes! After a hot suck-off session, the fellahs take turns blasting Valentina with their hot, sticky loads! And after all those calories burnt sucking cock, Valentina's coach rewards her with the rest of the day off!

Models: Valentina Nappi, Chris Cock, Derek Davis, Dillon Cox, Dirk Huge, Jason Brown, Jax Slayher, John Long, Kidd Kimbro, Redd, Sean Michaels, Slim Poke, Zae Eden

File: valentina-nappi-08-23-2018.mp4
    Size: 957 MiB (1003916216 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:16.928
    Video #0: 942 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.4 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's a girl got to do in order to get the most black cock for her time? I go to rap concerts, liquor stores, and other places I know I'll have a hefty helping of black dick waiting for my consumption. The stories of a lair where white girls get their black cock quotas met were stirring in my head. I had to see what the big deal was and I got myself dolled up, put on clothing which was barely street-legal, and made my way for a date with 9 fertile black men. They made me their little slut moments after Brother Cuntre Pipers laid down a sermon which was consisted of how the white man has kept him down. That was all the motivation I needed as my clothes soon hit the floor along with my knees. Stuffing, slurping, and jamming those big black dicks in my mouth was the only thing on my mind. Each dick I sucked I felt as if black/white relations were improving.....even if just a little. Their atitudes lightened up significantly as my white ass was being passed around like a cigar.

Models: Dylan Ryan, Broc Adams, Byron Long, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: dylan-ryan-03-11-2010.mp4
    Size: 598 MiB (627209066 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:04.364
    Video #0: 560 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile