Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: InterracialBlowBang.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Karmen Karma is a super slut with an insatiable appetite for black men. Perhaps "insatiable" isn't even a strong enough word for Karmen's love! I mean, just look at her...dressed up as "the meter reader" simply so she can gain access to the newest Dogfart Social Club! Sure enough, Karmen squeezes through the security fence and is in while the fellahs shoot dice and play cards! When they see Karmen, they immediately knew something was up...and what kind of "meter reader" wears stilettos and sexy stockings to work? Once Karmen confesses, it's ON! Today there's 13 homies hanging, and soon they're banging! Karmen's mouth, that is...all 13 taking furious turns on her wet, eager mouth, and skull fucking Karmen silly! The only thing more incredible? Karmen's deep, deep throat! She'll take any of these young, hung studs balls deep! No gagging for the biggest whore in the all land! The grand finale is amazing! Just watch as Karmen, masturbating furiously, is glazed like a doughnut! So much semen for slutty, slutty Karmen!!

Models: Karmen Karma, AJ Fresh, Apollo Knight, Broc Adams, Chris Cock, Derek Davis, Dillon Cox, Eddie Jaye, Jack Blaque, Jason Brown, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Thrill Monger, Ziggy Hampton

File: karmen-karma-12-27-2018.mp4
    Size: 884 MiB (926773270 bytes)
    Duration: 00:27:01.312
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 870 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.4 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You might recognize Ashley Blue from the wild shit she's done before. That was just child's play and nothing in the world could get her ready for her meeting with the Interracial Blowbang. White girl came in a bit cocky but we humbled the bitch but not before I vented to us about whitey's evil ways. She looked out of her league as the line-up of black men seemed to overwhelm her. She did her community a service by turning black frowns upside down as her mouth was constantly full of ebony cock. Taking over 8 swords of black dick couldn't satisfy daddy's angel so she gave us all access to her pink fuck hole. Bent over a dirty trash can we all took turns pounding away at that white tight hole all while risking a possible pregnancy. That's all we need: A bunch of pregnancy tests to see who the father is. That shit wouldn't happen on my watch so one by one my brothers gave her a black jizz shower.

Models: Ashley Blue, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Dick James, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: ashley-blue-07-02-2009.mp4
    Size: 511 MiB (535923598 bytes)
    Duration: 00:22:16.503
    Video #0: 478 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My boyfriend thinks I'm out of town for work. If he knew his future wife was really getting ready for a black cock bombardment then he's go postal. He's a good little white boy whose sexual stamina rivals that of all white guys. He only gets hard when I initiate sex but he goes limp seconds later. Using that frustration I made the choice to go to the angry black man gathering for a dinner that consisted of only dark meat. The violent sermon by Brother Hooks planted the seed for what would be an interracial gangbang that even I couldn't prepare for. I went up and down the line sucking any black cock that was given to me. These guys have faced constant discrimination but I wouldn't reject any black dick that was willing to skull fuck me. I wasn't off the hook as I was kept up by a stool as my white pussy felt the brunt of a black cock assault. My pulsating clit was oozing while the thuggish black guys went balls deep on my vertical smile. I didn't want them to cum inside me since the feeling of black jizz on my face drives me wild. It's been a few days since this epic encounter and I still can't walk straight. Small price to pay for the chance to feast on all that big black dick.

Models: Austin Taylor, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: austin-taylor-04-08-2010.mp4
    Size: 546 MiB (573013765 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:48.995
    Video #0: 511 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If I've told you once, I'll tell you a thousand times: beware of your wife and her "personal trainer". Unless you're a cuckold, it's a recipe for disaster. Most of the time, her personal trainer will make the move, but today, super-slut Carmen Valentina is all over him! Just look at her, working out with her titties almost hanging completely out and making lewd jokes. It gets so bad, the personal trainer stops her in the middle of the workout to have a "talk". The only issue? All the other Bulls in the gym have been hearing all of Carmen's dirty, raunchy jokes, and they're now circling their prey...and slowly closing in. It doesn't take long for Carmen to drop to her knees, her warm, eager mouth looking to please the entire gym! They're black and hung and horny -- even hornier than Carmen! They'll even manage to get Carmen on the bench press, not to work out, but to use her wet, pink cunt and her mouth at the same time! This pushes the Bulls over their edge, and soon they're poppin' like fireworks on Independence Day! The best part might have been the Bulls circling Carmen as she jerked off to gushing orgasms as the jizz slowly dripped down her petite body. By the end of this "workout" everyone's exhausted!!!

Models: Carmen Valentina, Black Ken, Charlie Mac, Derek Davis, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, Ray Black, Sean Michaels, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Xavier Miller

File: carmen-valentina-03-08-2018.mp4
    Size: 925 MiB (970301031 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:19.434
    Video #0: 911 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.0 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello one and all and welcome to the newest meeting of the Interracial Blowbang. Today's menu is Bailey Brooks. Growing up in White America she wasn't allowed to date or even be seen with black guys. Well, what daddy doesn't know won't hurt him. She's a smoking white girl with years of black cock frustration built up inside her. Lucky for us, we're going to let her take it out on us. Since she's used to sucking on limp white noodles it took some time to get her mouth wide enough to swallow black dick. Needless to say we stretched that mouth open so she'd never have trouble taking big black dick. The spit coming from her mouth covered our dcks as well as made a pool on the floor. Check out how white girl stuffs balls in her mouth showing that not all white people do the bare minimum when it comes to taking care of business. Her cocksucking talents made us temporarily forget the evils of the white man's ways. We held out for as long as possible until it was time to shower her in black jizz. We took our time since most of us got no jobs since The Man still runs things.....for now.

Models: Bailey Brooks, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, Dick James, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: bailey-brooks-03-25-2010.mp4
    Size: 630 MiB (660196995 bytes)
    Duration: 00:27:26.046
    Video #0: 589 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no wonder that fans and members have been blowing us up with requests for Riley Reid. She took black cock over at GloryHole.com, BlacksonBlondes.com, and CuckoldSessions.com. Now, it's Riley's turn to take her naughtiness up to a level that so few sluts can attain: InterracialBlowBang.com. Riley works down the line of angry black men in only a manner fitting of a black cock slut. Riley teases each black guy right before sucking down every inch of his mighty black meat. Riley Reid's a legend-in-training and the loads of black gunk that cover her face is all the proof needed.

Models: Riley Reid, Broc Adams, Charlie Mac, D. Snoop, Jason Brown, Lee Bang, Prodigy X, Rico Strong

File: riley-reid-06-26-2013.mp4
    Size: 979 MiB (1026107263 bytes)
    Duration: 00:29:56.522
    Video #0: 963 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's nearly 2013 and the racism shown towards my people is still evident in places like Cincinnati, New York City, Phoenix, Boston and Birmingham. We're keeping our asses out of there and into cities where Houston sluts like Lia Lor come from. We held our sermon and had this Texas tease come over and right the continued wrongs that the white man continues to dish out to my people. Lia Lor went down the line and teased us all right before jamming our big black cocks down her throat. My flock and I were in Heaven as this white bitch spit and gagged on every inch of black meat that was put in her face. Lia's green eyes looked into the eyes of each angry black man, as mouth and hands worked overtime in easing all our stress. We straight up took turns ravaging her mouth until it was time to cover her face with every last drop of grits that our black cocks could shoot at her.

Models: Lia Lor, Charlie Mac, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jasper Wade, Jon Jon, Lee Bang, Mark Anthony, Ray Black, Rico Strong

File: lia-lor-11-09-2012.mp4
    Size: 537 MiB (563252235 bytes)
    Duration: 00:23:35.615
    Video #0: 506 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 8.34 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The White Man's sins can never go unpunished. For over 400 years the BLACK MAN has been a put down and belittled and payback is about to be a motherfucker. It's well known that the White Devil cringes at the thought of his beloved woman fucking with ebony dick. Today, the Interracial Blowbangers and I are about to tear into Jaelyn Fox as she attempts to right over 400 years of wrong. She's gonna go to available black man and please him with her bomb ass blow job skills which is off the chain! My brothers and I will line up (no, not a police line up you racist pig), and Jaelyn Fox will service the mighty black bulls until we shower her with black jizz. Take a good look at that fine white bitch prancing around moments before taking over 8 feet of black dick right down her mouth. She's going from black man to black man as her mouth goes into overtime. Does it piss you off that your beloved white girl has now taken a swim in the chocolate pool? Now give the ho a kiss after she's taken 8 blasts of goo.

Models: Jaelyn Fox, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: jaelyn-fox-12-04-2008.mp4
    Size: 585 MiB (613882674 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:31.364
    Video #0: 548 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Karma Rx is one dirty slut. Just look at her, in the middle of some random warehouse, writhing around and touching herself as not one...or even six or ten dudes slowly surround her! The final number is 13, and all thirteen men are there for one purpose: to use Karma's mouth over and over until she causes them to ejaculate all over her gorgeous body! Karma loves a challenge, and this is a big one. Sure, it's easy for Karma to spread her legs and let the fellahs use her wet, warm pussy -- or, better yet, her tight, puckered asshole -- in order blast. And sure, the Super Slut will save that for another time, but today it's a blow bang. Skull fucking. Opening wide as these well-endowed men push deep down into Karma's throat! The result? Before Karma crawls off to the bathroom, the dudes use her as their own personal jizz target, firing away ropes and ropes of jizzum drenching the lovely tart and reddening her eyes! This is one blow bang for the books!!

Models: Karma Rx, Broc Adams, Chris Cock, Derek Davis, Dillon Cox, Eddie Jaye, Jack Blaque, KayBee, Mr Blaccwood, Rico Strong, Rod Jackson, Scotty P, Sevyan Harden, Slim Poke

File: karma-rx-03-21-2019.mp4
    Size: 840 MiB (880806694 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:20.021
    Video #0: 815 MiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 23.2 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got up extra early this morning to get ready. I did my makeup in slutty way. I got my hair all nice and ready and made sure my outfit would get any black dick nice and ready for me. The wrong part of town became the right one for me once my eyes focused on the group of black guys who I was going to feast on. I am Melanie Monroe and I love black cock. My heart was racing as my smile got wider and wider at the mere thought of making sure my new black friends were happy with my job. Interracial sex is something I love to take part in since I can have multiple orgasms. I never knew that about myself until I started dating only black guys and I've been white dick free since then. I wasn't planning on fucking any of those black dicks since I didn't think I could take 9 feet of black dick up my fuckhole. After sucking those black dicks to the brink of exploding I was bent over a trash can (like a good black dick slut) and was on the assembly line of a black dick arsenal. My clit was throbbing and my pussy turned beet red as all those black thugs pounded me until I nearly blacked out. It was now time for me to be drowned in as much black cum as I could handle. I still play with myself when I think back on the day nearly a dozen black guys had their way with me.

Models: Mellanie Monroe, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, Dick James, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone, Wade Hardman

File: mellanie-monroe-02-11-2010.mp4
    Size: 604 MiB (632976809 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:18.211
    Video #0: 565 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile