Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: InterracialBlowBang.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

InterracialBlowBang.com videos

Adrianna Nicole 10/08/2009 - Adrianna Nicole, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, King James, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone - InterracialBlowBang

Her name is Adrianna Nicole but you can now tattoo "Black Owned" on her white ass. She's got the booty on her that just won't quit. Her huge titties can bearly be kept in her top and she's about to enter the lion's den. She told Bishop Jason Brown about her desire to make our lives a bit more manageable. After all, the white man has kept us down as well as our people generations earlier. She came into our little spot while shaking that big white ass and the crew knew it was on! She went down the line teasing us all before we got down to the nasty. Angry brothas became happy ones as Ms. Nicole's black cock sucking magic worked wonders on every foot of black dick present. Unlike most in her race, she had no fear of being in the company of the meanest and baddest black thugs around. She worked every black dick over and you can see her throat expand as each black dick makes its way into her stomach. One by one we shot pints and pints of black seed and none missed their target: Adrianna Nicole's once dry white face.

Models: Adrianna Nicole, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, King James, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: adrianna-nicole-10-08-2009.mp4
    Size: 612 MiB (641218757 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:39.132
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 572 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What you're about to witness is a typical Saturday night at The Dogfart Social Club. With Slim Poke's original beats blaring in the background, your favorite group of hung, Black Bulls are drinking and gambling and shit talking. They love bragging about the white girls they've taken during the week...and, of course, they love to cop feels through a cage which holds their latest capture: Gabriella Paltrova. Make no mistake about it: "Gabi" loves being enslaved -- only to be used -- by the Black Man. Once the Bulls decide it's time to get down to business, they'll release Ms. Paltrova and have her kneel before them, her mouth eager to please. Then, all hell breaks loose. The Bulls skull fuck Gabi, using her wet, warm mouth as if it were her soft, pink cunt. Over and over they pound the back of her head until they can no longer hold back. Then, it's cum shot after cum shot, drenching Gabi is an enormous amount of sticky, sweet semen before locking her up again. Once she dries off, and the Bulls grow bored of drinking and gambling, they'll pull her back out of the cage for round two!

Models: Gabriella Paltrova, Broc Adams, Dirk Huge, Donny Sins, Eddie Jaye, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, JC Power, Jon Jon, Jordan Striker, Ray Black, Sean Michaels, Slim Poke, Tone Capone

File: gabriella-paltrova-09-21-2017.mp4
    Size: 1.03 GiB (1110053348 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:22.357
    Video #0: 1.02 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.9 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

it seems as if the man's continual degradation of our race has yet to be stopped. However, there's a silver lining in this White-Owned world: Brooklyn Chase. We're given the chance to take out over 400 years of aggression on that big tittied white girl....and the freak loves it. Just sucking on our black cocks wouldn't be enough- we get access to that white pussy and there's not a fucking thing the white man can do about it. We bent the busty slut over and gave it to her in the same manner the white devil has been giving it to us, hard! We kept fucking the busty beauty and one of my crew even blew his load in that pussy. We don't give a fuck which unlucky guy gets tricked into thinking that Brooklyn is carrying his offspring; as long as he's a white guy.

Models: Brooklyn Chase, Charlie Mac, Hooks, Isiah Maxwell, Jason Brown, Mark Anthony, Prodigy X, Rico Strong

File: brooklyn-chase-08-25-2013.mp4
    Size: 931 MiB (976736478 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:30.549
    Video #0: 917 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.1 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miley May's return to our network sees her join the ranks of the biggest and best black cock sluts ever captured on HD video. The tight blonde welcomes us to another edition of white girls satisfying the angry black man. A brief sermon by the disgruntled black men is interrupted by Miley's need to satisfy them...by any means necessary. Miley's mouth works its magic by sucking down over 12 feet of thug meat. The record-breaking blowbang turns into a fuck fest with Miley's white pussy as the guest of honor. A train is run on the dirty white slut until her face is completely covered with Compton cream. We have a gut feeling that her pussy won't ever be the same after the non-stop assault via multiple black dicks.

Models: Miley May, Benji Strokes, Broc Adams, Charlie Mac, Chris Cock, D. Snoop, Isiah Maxwell, Jason Brown, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: miley-may-12-18-2014.mp4
    Size: 1.09 GiB (1170274049 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:18.666
    Video #0: 1.07 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Our sermons have the same undertone each time: The white man continues to fuck with the radical race from Africa. We wish there could be a time when we'd have nothing to vent about, but the white devil continues his psycholigical assault against our people without a cease fire. We've added two more brothas to the crew and Alysha Rylee is going to feel the pent up frustration of 10 angry black men. Alysha went down the lineup of my crew and used her milky white skin to get the attention of nearly a dozen black cocks. The tide had turned in the race war(the one the white man started long ago), the second Alysha got one of many black cocks in her mouth. The white girl loves her seom interracial sex , and she proved it by sucking each and every black thug. The congregation gave this week's donation by beding Alysha over and slamming their black swords into her pussy. Alysha Rylee wanted to scream but her mouth was constantly stuffed by any given brother who skull fucked this white bitch. Our meeting only ended when we used Alysha Rylee's face as a collection plate and donated every last drop of ghetto gravy we could dish out.

Models: Alysha Rylee, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Nathan Threat, Prodigy X, Ray Black, Rico Strong, Tone Capone

File: alysha-rylee-04-27-2012.mp4
    Size: 705 MiB (739469576 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:58.925
    Video #0: 665 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to Club Dogfart! It's located in a top-secret location, and it's the new place for our Bulls to hang out and do things like drink and smoke and gamble and fuck white girls. Who better to christen the place than the beautiful Snowbunny, Kenzie Taylor! She showed up the minute our gang got their furniture, and she's going to use her mad suck-off skills to drain all 10 of them! There's more than sucking, though...you'll see what I mean when you watch this. These Bulls skull fuck our little slut, almost blinding her with all the saliva that flows from her mouth as it's getting pounded! After she brings them to the edge, Kenzie drops to her knees to swallow all 10 loads. They're big loads, too, which means Kenzie's going to skip dinner tonight!

Models: Kenzie Taylor, Chris Cock, Dirk Huge, Donny Sins, Jack Blaque, Jon Jon, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: kenzie-taylor-01-12-2017.mp4
    Size: 1 003 MiB (1051677351 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:38.954
    Video #0: 987 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.1 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's 2012 and the black man is still in the scope of racist men who'd love nothing better than to see my people six feet under. I'm wearing this hoodie in direct defiance of the PIGS that want to see the black race extinguished. Thankfully, Christie Stevens sees things our way and she has sympathy for the black man. the festivities began with Christie Stevens parading her fine self around the streets before joining my brothers and I for a blowbang of epic proportions. Christie Stevens crawled over to each pissed off black man right before her mouth was stuffed to the max. We each took turns skull fucking her face while her fat tits were palmed like basketballs. We gave this poor little country bumpkin an overdose of big black cocks and her hands rubbed and tugged on any black dick not in her mouth. The black hands of justice came down the second we started dousing her milky, white skin with our ghetto gravy.

Models: Christie Stevens, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Nathan Threat, Prodigy X, Ray Black, Tone Capone

File: christie-stevens-06-15-2012.mp4
    Size: 547 MiB (573894221 bytes)
    Duration: 00:24:03.009
    Video #0: 516 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 8.36 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In college I read up on the history of the oppression the black man has faced. I wrote a paper on how I'd level the playing field. However, I didn't write about how I'd wear barely a stitch of clothing or how I'd have my firm ass covered by dental floss. As I paraded myself around the mean streets of L.A I was imagining all the dirty things I could do with some black meat in my stable. I knew my body would never be the same since my tight little pussy has only been used for tiny white dicks. It would be like using a jackhammer to open up a walnut but I was looking forward to the mayhem I knew I had coming. I took a little time getting acquainted with those strong, sexy black guys. I wanted to get in their heads as I was about to rock their oppressed world. It's a good thing I have strong legs because I was able to keep a squating balance as my face was constantly housing big black dicks. My face was slapped with black cock and no set of firm black balls were off limits. The juices flowing from my pussy told me that I had to take in over 3 yards of black dick until I couldn't take it anymore. I like to think I'm the best at draining black dick but you tell me.

Models: Trina Michaels, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: trina-michaels-12-31-2009.mp4
    Size: 595 MiB (623611727 bytes)
    Duration: 00:25:55.989
    Video #0: 556 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today's sermon comes on the heels of the Republican National Convention. The white devil is going to try to put yet another black family out into the streets, and we're not down with that. We're having Giselle Leon come by and release the pressure that the "Man" has been sticking to us for over four centuries. I know if makes you angry that this white white is walking around the streets with barely anything covering her smokin' body. Would it give you cardiac arrest if you knew she was on her way to orally satisfy the entire black congregation? Of course it would. Giselle Leon walked down the line and got all of us ready by teasing each and every black militant in the room. The horny white girl demanded that we get our big black cocks out and beat her with them in almost the same manner that the pigs beat down on Rodney King. Nevertheless, we took turns jamming our huge black cocks down her throat until the dinner bell rang for her white pussy. One by one, we all lined up and set our black cocks for that target that was getting creamier by the second. Much like the L.A.P.D does with us, we had her completely surrounded and fucked her into near submission. I can tell you white boys that this white pussy was off....the....chain! The next thing left to do was to hose her down with every last drop of cum from the whole congregation.

Models: Giselle Leon, Brian Pumper, Broc Adams, D. Snoop, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Lee Bang, Mark Anthony, Nathan Threat

File: giselle-leon-09-21-2012.mp4
    Size: 697 MiB (731129342 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:38.138
    Video #0: 657 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice Bell is a white girl gone bad. She's the kind of girl that would blow the entire basketball team without any hesitation. That's white girl is right up our alley.....the Interracial Blowbang Alley. Alice is no stranger to black dick based solely on the fact that she could deep throat with the best of them. Her firm white ass as bombarded with black hands and her tits were given equal attention. The smile on her face and her moist white pussy gave us the green light to have her crawl from brother to brother while giving our black dicks plenty of attention. She took charge as she unzipped nearly a dozen pairs of pants only to let monstrous black dicks out of their cages. She could suck a mean black dick like a true pro and if you don't believe me ask one of the angry black guys you see before you. Her black cock dinner wouldn't be complete without a nice helping of white dessert which she took all over the face. Good girl, really good girl.

Models: Alice Bell, Billy Banks, Broc Adams, Cuntree Pipes, D. Snoop, Hooks, Lefty, Prodigy X, Tone Capone

File: alice-bell-06-18-2009.mp4
    Size: 503 MiB (527076807 bytes)
    Duration: 00:21:54.914
    Video #0: 470 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 10.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile