Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: CuckoldSessions.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brooke Wylde loves to go clubbing, and she loves to bring her man along. Her favorite kinds of clubs are the "black clubs", which always makes her man nervous. "Honey, I'm afraid I'm going to get my ass kicked," is something Brooke's man has said more than once. And more than once, Brooke laughs and tells him to "grow a pair!" Today's situation isn't any different. Once in the club, Brooke's man is pushed and shoved and ridiculed while Brooke makes new friends. She loves all the attention she gets dressing like a slut and strutting her stuff, and sure enough, in no time she's back in the VIP section letting anyone and everyone have their way, while her man tries to simply survive.

Models: Brooke Wylde, Rico Strong, Slim Poke, Tone Capone, Tony Eveready

File: brooke-wylde-11-01-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.01 GiB (1088395742 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:42.912
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 1 021 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.6 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brooklyn has been married for a long time now. Married young, Manny had been the only man she had ever fucked until just recently when she started having the occasional man over while he was away on extended business trips. Lately though, it's gotten out of hand. Brooklyn confided in her best friend Karma how insatiable for dick she's been lately. No matter how much Brooklyn gets fucked she's missing one important thing: her husband. Brooklyn would love nothing more than to fuck a few guys while her husband watches and feed him their loads, straight from her dripping pussy...

Models: Brooklyn Chase, Karma Rx, Isiah Maxwell, Jax Slayher, Lil D

File: brooklyn-chase-and-karma-rx-09-08-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.90 GiB (2041112143 bytes)
    Duration: 00:58:43.093
    Video #0: 1.84 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 53.7 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been with my boyfriend for a while now and I have a feeling he's about to propose any day now. However, I can't imagine a future of us together where he's rather watch sports than take care of his fat tittied wife. I wanted him to see what the future would hold if he couldn't get his tiny white dick hard enough for momma. Drastic times call for drastic measures and I soon had over the meanest, biggest black thugs I could find. Within seconds they had me naked and my huge titties were swaying back and forth as I was going from cock to cock with my mouth. The echoes of my big ass being slapped were loud enough so the neighbors could hear but fuck them...I needed my fill of black cock. The boyfriend aka cuckold should have been taking notes but instead he was hypnotized by the major fucking I was enduring. I thought my pussy was about to fall off since every inch of black cock entered my baby making cavity. I nearly got lockjaw as I was trying to wrap my lips around black cocks that were as wide as soda cans and more filling as well. The boyfriend thought it was all over once the black cumshots started flying but little did he know that he was about to get an appetizer before he took me out for dinner this night. I didn't know he had it in him but the loser did a damn fine job of cleaning the love batter off of me. He'll always be white and he'll always have a small dick. I'm done with this one.

Models: Gianna Michaels, Cuntree Pipes, Tone Capone

File: gianna-michaels-09-06-2009.mp4
    Size: 999 MiB (1047358595 bytes)
    Duration: 00:43:33.046
    Video #0: 934 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 20.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ever had a teacher you wanted to bang? Enter Se

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natasha Starr is in the middle of entertaining her Bull when Hubby walks through the door. He's had a hard day at work, and now this! Hubby couldn't be more pleased. He found Natasha online, and even though she was a "mail-order bride" from Eastern Europe, they fell in love. Since he became sexually active, Hubby always knew he had a small dick. He was teased in high school and college. One girlfriend even called him "Fluffy", and he always had a difficult time in relationships with women. So it was no surprise after he met Natasha, and she told him, "there's no way you can satisfy me with that little pee-pee!" They still got married, with the understanding he'd be Natasha's cuckold. What a deal! Fluffy gets a hot wife to come home to, and Natasha gets all the Blacks Bulls she desires! Today's cuckold session is tremendous! Natasha has found a tall, muscular Bull with a big dick to fuck all three of her holes until he makes a mess all over her! No worries! Hubby is there to offer up his cleaning duties, and after he's done with the Bull's mess, Natasha is as clean as a whistle!

Models: Natasha Starr, Jax Slayher

File: natasha-starr-06-25-2017.mp4
    Size: 1.01 GiB (1081681532 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:32.714
    Video #0: 1 015 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.5 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They're always up to something kind of stupid. Take Cuckold Charlie. He loves sports. The only thing he loves more than sports is gambling on sports. He calls most of his bets "locks" and "easy money". Then why does he owe the bookie 10 Large? Trust me, The Bookie is tired of chasing Cuckold Charlie around for his money. After a sound beating, it's on to Cuckold Charlie's house, where, Charlie claims, is all the money he owes The Bookie. Once there, however, there's no money. There is his girlfriend, Maddy. Maddy's shocked to see what's going on. She thought Charlie was all done betting. Charlie's such a degenerate gambler, he's going to be OK with Maddy's mouth, pussy, and ass acting as "the vig" until Charlie comes up with some hard cash. Does it really surprise you, too, that Maddy's got some skeletons in her closet? They're big, black skeletons!

Models: Maddy O'Reilly, Isiah Maxwell, Rico Strong, Stallion

File: maddy-o-reilly-09-20-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.08 GiB (1157157381 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:45.280
    Video #0: 1.06 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.5 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey baby, remember when we talked about me looking to others for sexual satisfaction? I knew you wouldn't forget! I love you and your little pecker but it doesn't quite, um, fit the bill. It makes me happy to see you to try to get it hard for mommy and you really do try. Well, I want you to sit back, relax, and take your little pee pee out while your girl invites over a mammoth of a huge cock to have fun with. Don't get jealous when I stuff his big black dick down my throat; I'm thinking of you when I do it. Does it make you mad when his black staff pokes my uterus? I sure ope it doesn't since I'm doing this for both of us.Does your blood boil when my ass is up in the air at the same time my white pussy is getting beaten? Please baby, us black cock sluts have to have it. Since you've been a good boyfriend I'm going to let you lick up all of that jizz sauce that he blasted in my tight hole. Actually, it's not tight anymore so you're going to be feeling the walls of my pussy from now on.

Models: Courtney Taylor, Sean Michaels

File: courtney-taylor-09-02-2010.mp4
    Size: 777 MiB (814769057 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:51.429
    Video #0: 727 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.5 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maggie Green manages a large workforce at a giant corporate conglomeration you've probably heard of. When she's not busting her ass dealing with all she has to deal with, she's being sexually harassed by one of her subordinate co-workers, Jay West. Whenever Jay is speaking with Maggie, he stares at her all-natural, voluptuous breasts. He often forwards e-mails that contain dirty jokes, and the minute he discovered Maggie's personal phone number? Well...that's when the "dick pics" started. Maggie's always preferred black men over white, and today she's going to end Jay's nonsense. She's hired two Bulls to remind Jay what will happen to him if the bad behavior continues. Then, Maggie sucks and fucks the two Bulls right in front of Jay, just to remind him of what a pathetic, white-boy small-dicked loser he really is. If that wasn't enough, after the Bulls have had their way with Maggie, she turns Jay into the lowest of low -- a "sexual janitor" -- in order to clean the mess the Bulls left all over her giant tits. "Clean up on aisle 34G!" Maggie says to a broken Jay West...who has a new name now: Ja

Models: Maggie Green, Jax Slayher, Slim Poke

File: maggie-green-07-08-2018.mp4
    Size: 938 MiB (983187537 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:39.658
    Video #0: 923 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Call me a " fire-crotch" or even a "black cock fiend". You can't, however, deny the love my husband and I have for each other. It was a great day so we decided to go for a romantic walk and grab a bite to eat as well. We ended up on the wrong side of the tracks and I could see him becoming a bigger pussy the moment we were in the company of some local black thugs. My husband has no sense of direction so I asked the guys if I could use the phone to find the restaurant. We got to their place and I suddenly became much more interested in chowing down on some meaty, black dick. My husband knows where his bread is buttered since I have the pussy so I make all the rules! I had him stand like a little bitch as I seized the moment and stuffed two black anacondas down my esophagus. I knew from the start that these brothas knew how to treat white pussy and I wasn't wrong since my uterus walls stretched for cocks that are at least ten times the size of the hubby. They bent me in all different ways and my old man couldn't help but watch. He did a great job of slurping the black batter so he gets some points there. Hopefully he got some pointers or else I'm gonna have to keep swimming in the interracial sex pool and a lifelong future or cuckolding is what he'll be looking at. He did a great job.

Models: Trinity Post, Cuntree Pipes, Tone Capone

File: trinity-post-08-23-2009.mp4
    Size: 842 MiB (882384966 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:41.568
    Video #0: 787 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fantasies are always fun...but what happens when they turn into reality? Just ask Bella Jane and her boyfriend, Billy. Billy loves dirty talk in the bedroom, and when he's with Bella, the dirty talk always turns to Bella getting fucked by well-endowed black men as Billy cheers her on! So they've taken it to the next level: Bella and Billy are in a neighborhood neither knows, and they're in a bar they should really be in...and they're dancing. The patrons at the bar aren't sure what to make of it...until Bella's dress creeps up her body, and everyone sees she's not wearing any panties. Even the club DJ picks up on it. And like sharks circling their prey, soon the dance floor isn't just Bella and Billy's anymore. "Honey, maybe we should leave!" Billy says, getting nervous. Rightly so. These aren't just black dudes. They're Bulls. And they're about to have their way with pretty, blonde Bella Jane. Everyone gets a turn! The bartender watches! Patrons watch, too! "Just don't cum in her, please!" Billy says. "She's not on birth control!" The jizz flies everywhere. Three of the Bulls unload directly into Bella's fertile womb. And Billy? Well, he gets "to finish" where he normally does when they're home -- directly into a paper napkin!!

Models: Barber Bae, Bella Jane, Kelly, Isiah Maxwell, Jack Blaque, Jason Brown, JJ Wood, Jon Jon, Sean Michaels, Slim Poke

File: bella-jane-01-07-2018.mp4
    Size: 1.19 GiB (1281857377 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:23.392
    Video #0: 1.17 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile