Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: CuckoldSessions.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jade Nile is an area manager for an independent clothing store chain. The company is growing rapidly, which means Ms. Nile is a busy lady. Since she's the boss, she often drops by stores unannounced, and today's one of those days. This store has three employees, and while two of them are doing great, one of the guys isn't. After a brief store inspection, Ms. Nile starts a meeting. A very interesting sales meeting, as Ms. Nile's sales techniques are a bit...shall we say...unconventional. "Men are driven by sex", Ms. Nile begins, "which means I'm about to motivate you." The salesmen can't believe what they're witnessing: the area manager slowly taking off her clothes?! It only gets better: Rob and Ricky, the two lead salesmen, are asked to help remove her clothes as "Little" Robby is asked to remain seated. Which is when the cuckold session begins! The top salesmen get to bang Jade while our lackey sits and jacks. But it's not all bad for Little Robby: after Rob and Ricky shoot massive wads covering Jade's entire body, Robby's allowed to unload as well. And maybe...just maybe...this will make him work harder next month so he can win the grand prize too!!

Models: Jade Nile, Ricky Johnson, Rob Piper

File: jade-nile-09-02-2018.mp4
    Size: 1 021 MiB (1070196468 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:12.256
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 1 004 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.3 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

good look at what my boyfriend ISN'T packing in the cock department. He's a good guy but fucking him is like sticking a smooth toothpick in my white pussy. I had him see the good doctor, Dr. Long to see if we couldn't solve his white wood problems ( wishful thinking.) The prescription was right up my alley as he had my future ex-boyfriend watch me getting pounded by the thickest black cocks around! It's a good thing he's a little bitch or he might have left the doctor's office and went home to cry his eyes out as my snatch was given no black cock mercy. Jack Napier and Rick Strong are the biggest cocks I've ever seen in my life and I wasn't reluctant to wrap my little lips around them. It was like trying to deep-throat two fire hoses and I was worried my tight white pussy wouldn't allow entry for two mammoth black cocks. I self-lubricated since my pussy juices got me as wet as I've ever been. The little cuckold realized he couldn't satisfy me the way these two black giants could and his cleaning up of black jizz has to be seen to be appreciated. He's a good boy. I might keep him around a little while longer.

Models: Chayse Evans, Byron Long, Jack Napier, Rico Strong

File: chayse-evans-07-19-2009.mp4
    Size: 842 MiB (882605760 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:41.501
    Video #0: 787 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.8 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's face it, you've been on the road too much lately, but your work demands it. You know your wife, Anikka, has been a little dissatisfied lately...but you haven't had much time to even think much about it. And the times you do manage to pay attention to her while you're home, well...the sex is getting a little mundane. What you didn't expect is Anikka's next move. Let's call is "Anikka's Surprise". While you're far away on another business trip making money for your family, your wife took the family camcorder and placed it on a tripod. Then, she pressed record. What starts out as a teaser video for you as a gift when you return quickly turns into something you're not sure you can handle...but you watch anyway. Anikka's invited a black man into your bedroom, and she's going to fuck him on your marital bed. She'll even do things with him she'd never do with you. For example, she takes him in her ass then swallows his cum. After it's all said and done, your head is spinning. Time for a divorce? Or have her invite more men in next time you leave town?

Models: Anikka Albrite, Mandingo

File: anikka-albrite-11-29-2015.mp4
    Size: 938 MiB (983321347 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:39.701
    Video #0: 923 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When we first encountered Dr. India Summer, she was counseling Kira Noir, a young woman confused with her sexuality. Since Dr. Summer specializes in sexual issues, it's no surprise we find her in session with "Fluffy Slave". You witnessed Fluffy's drama right here, when his girlfriend, Carolina, cheated on him with Daizy and Rob! Fluffy can't figure out if he should be pissed off at his girl...or if it turns him on! Fluffy's little dick gets stiff since he witnessed, first hand, his girl working a BBC. Dr. Summer delivers her diagnosis almost immediately: Fluffy is a cuckold, and it's time for him to be officially indoctrinated into the lifestyle! Dr. Summer's first act is to cage his little pee-pee; only real men get to cum today! Then Dr. Summer marches out her associate, Dr. Davin King. He's the true definition of a Bull, from his chiseled muscles to his huge, uncut slab of black meat. It's time for Fluffy to witness how a real man works a woman, and when Davin's finished, there's a large load of cum dripping from India's sweet pussy. Which means it's time for the final lesson in today's indoctrination: clean up! After this Cuckold Session wraps, Fluffy knows his true place in the world!

Models: India Summer, Davin King

File: india-summer-06-24-2018.mp4
    Size: 1 005 MiB (1053298442 bytes)
    Duration: 00:30:43.520
    Video #0: 988 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.1 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We have an actual couple and things, well, things are going to get bizarre. Sierra Sanders gives her boyfriend her heart, but that white pussy is about to belong to Jack Napier. Sierra's boyfriend knows that the key to keeping his girlfriend around is making sure her womanly needs are taken care of. Sierra Sanders gives Jack's big black cock a tour of her esophagus while her boyfriend manipulates his tiny white cock. The male chastity belt keeps his little dick at bay while hid girlfriend gets completely slammed by a massive black cock. This interracial sex spectacle continues with Jack excavating Sierra's white pussy while her boyfriend actually drops his own load in the confines of the male chastity device. Sierra, temporarily amused by the fact that he was able to achieve some sort of erection, has Jack continue to blitzkrieg on her meat curtains. The cuckold sucks black jizz out of Sierra's pussy as if his life depended on it. His future with Sierra is now certain since he proved the lengths he'd go to just to make her happy.

Models: Sierra Sanders, Jack Napier

File: sierra-sanders-07-26-2012.mp4
    Size: 999 MiB (1047944985 bytes)
    Duration: 00:43:54.734
    Video #0: 942 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chip and his lady, Hydii May, are about to welcome a bundle of joy into the world. Chip has had a difficult time figuring out how to show appreciation for the mother of his unborn child. A stroller? Already have one. Diapers? They're up to their ears in them. Chip is about to have his girl ride the midnight express courtesy of Lucas Stone. Hydii's initially reluctant since she loves Chip so much. Lucas, as a matter of fact, happens to be bigger than Chip....in all departments! Lucas rubs Hydii all over and that includes her baby bump. Hydii learns to love black cock by getting on her slightly swollen knees and sucking on that big, black cock as Chip watches in complete happiness. To make matters interesting Hydii sizes Chip against Lucas which is like measuring Godzilla against Mighty Mouse. Hydii continues to suck on that black cock until her pussy decides it's time to get completely thrashed. Chip sits idly by as Hydii's womb prepares for the upcoming birth by Lucas stretching out her walls. Their child begins kicking when as Lucas' big, black cock pulverizes Hydii's insides and her screaming will rival that of the sounds in the delivery room. Lucas wastes no time in wrecking that pussy while Hydii's orgasms get progressively louder and louder. Chip can only watch as the mother of his unborn child rides that black bull while her gigantic tits sway with each thrusting. There's no love being lost as Hydii and her boyfriend lock lips as her pussy slowly resembles a devastated city. The heavy breathing from Hydii isn't her water breaking; it's her pussy getting ravaged by a gift courtesy of a loving boyfriend. How loving is Chip? He keeps his ladies head up as Lucas showers her belly with his thug juice. chip rubs it into her stomach and this loving couple has a bright future. That is, if he continues to supply her with black cock.

Models: Hydii May, Lucas Stone

File: hydii-may-08-25-2011.mp4
    Size: 717 MiB (751591729 bytes)
    Duration: 00:31:20.545
    Video #0: 672 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The amount of white guys fucked in the head that visit me for help is astounding. My latest patient came to me because his wife is addicted to big black dick which leaves his tiny white dick without attention. I didn't think dicks got that small but when he showed me his midget member I couldn't hold back my laughing. Actually, I nearly lost it once I had him put on the male chastity belt and the idiot went along with it. It was time for me to take my skills to the next level even as unorthodox as it seemed. My patient got a front row seat to see exactly what his wife was doing in hopes that his understanding could salvage the marriage. I brought in Jason Brown (along with his 12 inches). First, I got on my knees, relaxed my throat, and took him as far and deep as my gag reflexes would allow. So far , so good as far as my patient was concerned. The true test would be to see how he'd react once he saw my white fuckbox getting plowed much like his wife's is but behind closed doors. Jason then bent me over and slammed his big black dick deep into my uterus as my screams drowned out his moans. Our session wouldn't be complete until the patient could come to terms that only black dick could satisfy white women. How would he prove that? I made him clean up all the black goo from my ass that Jason used as a target . Did I help out my patient? Who cares? As long as I got my fill of black dick then all was well. The icing on the cake was that I made my patient pay for the entire hour as I got destroyed.

Models: Juelz Ventura, Jason Brown

File: juelz-ventura-01-03-2010.mp4
    Size: 830 MiB (870178065 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:10.003
    Video #0: 776 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Randi Wright's boyfriend/cuckold/slave is just a walking, talking, ATM with funds that only serve to make Randi happy. Randi has contacted Shane Diesel, after watching him several times on blacksonblondes.com, for a house call where her neglected white pussy is the patient. Randi's boyfriend nearly has cardiac arrest when Shane's fee of $3000 is brought up but he'll do anything to make his woman happy. Randi and Shane swap spit while the cuckold helplessly looks on. Shane earns every penny of that $3000 and takes his time in making Randi Wright feel like a real woman. Randi gets on her knees and has her mouth made love to that big, black cock. Randi's cuckold gets in on the action but only with a mold of Shane's massive black attack. They both have the cuckold suck on the replica of Shane's monstrous black cock until it's time for Randi Wright to ride that black bull. Randi gives it one last slurp before feeling every inch of warm, black meat glide into her love hole. Randi Wright's cuckold nearly has his eyes pop from his socket as the real deal makes short work of his girlfriend's white snatch. The cuckold only gets thrown a bone when Shane fucks her from behind and she decides to throw her boyfriend a pity kiss. Then again, her mind has been completely lost in this interracial fuck-a-palooza. Randi's pussy nearly collapses in on itself as Shane rams her from behind. The $3000 bounty on her pussy winds down as Shane fires a rocket of black jizz into Randi Wright's mouth. At this point she could swallow it but she shares the load with her sissyboy cuckold. Who says love is blind? Love, in this case, is all about sharing black jizz with your ATM with limbs.

Models: Randi Wright, Shane Diesel

File: randi-wright-11-17-2011.mp4
    Size: 967 MiB (1014331863 bytes)
    Duration: 00:42:28.581
    Video #0: 911 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's something incredibly hot when another man is banging her out in front of your very eyes. Especially when that man is a black man with a dong twice as big as yours. It's so hot, in fact, some couples go to extreme measures to make it happen. Take Nina and her hubby Anthony. They're an open-minded pair who love this sort of activity, and they love to "set up" the Bull. For example, they'll call for a repair man to come fix a broken water line in the master bath...but there's no broken water line. There is, however, one hot and horny wife sitting in a tub ready to seduce the Bull. And Hubby isn't far behind, ready to watch it all go down as well as reward Nina for a job well done. Swallow it all, honey!

Models: Nina Elle, Rico Strong

File: nina-elle-12-13-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.24 GiB (1326508132 bytes)
    Duration: 00:38:40.256
    Video #0: 1.22 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.7 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We get a lot of e-mails from cucks all over the world wanting to partake in a session for the site. Recently, we had an issue with a cuck calling himself "Osiris". He's sent many, many e-mails requesting a session with our Number 1 Bull, Shane Diesel. We didn't think he was serious, and we called him out on it. Osiris replied with sending Mr. Diesel a check, which promptly bounced. You'd think such a loser would go away...but not Osiris. He came to our studios with cash in hand to make up for his grievous mistake. Shane responded kindly with a session for Osiris with none other than European Superstar Amirah Adara. You're gonna love this one!

Models: Amirah Adara, Shane Diesel

File: amirah-adara-05-17-2015.mp4
    Size: 1.12 GiB (1200191714 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:11.850
    Video #0: 1.10 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile