Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: CuckoldSessions.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alana Cruise has a controversial relationship with her step-son, Codey. If you've been to Cuckold Session's sister site, Watching My Mom Go Black, you already know all about Alana and Codey. Today things just get more..."controversial". Codey's on a hunt for BBC to satisfy Alana after a long day at work. Codey is striking out. No luck. This disappoints Alana, so she ups the ante: "find me two black bulls, and I'll suck your dick! I'll be upstairs in my room, putting on some sexy lingerie!" Codey can't believe his ears! What incentive! He's speed dialing every black guy he's ever known!! He strikes gold, too! Soon, we have step-mom sucking step-son before two hung bulls come to fuck all Alana's holes! After it's all said and done, Alana's got jizz all over her face -- from Bull 1, Bull 2...and, as a reward for work well done, her step-son's!!

Models: Alana Cruise, Ricky Johnson, Rico Strong

File: alana-cruise-05-14-2017.mp4
    Size: 1.19 GiB (1282712960 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:24.309
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 1.18 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you're following Isiah and JonJon's excellent adventures in Budapest, you'll know they've already checked in to their Budapest vacation rental, and now they're out to meet the man who runs one of Europe's biggest sex clubs. It was one of the reasons they came here in the first place! The Sex Club hired our two Black Bulls to mingle (and partake) in the club's "activities". There's only one issue: the $10,000 they were to be paid for their appearance fee was in the local currency, Hungarian forints, and not US dollars, as JonJon and Isiah expected. Worse yet, $10,000 forints is a little less than $40 dollars, so you know there's gonna be conflict...until the owner's mail-order, Russian wife makes her appearance. Her name is Gina Gerson, and this little freak is going to make all her holes available, as she loves Black Bulls almost as much as Hubby loves to watch her get banged out! Wait until you see Isiah's massive pop shot deep into Gina's tiny asshole!!

Models: Gina Gerson, Isiah Maxwell, Jon Jon

File: gina-gerson-05-29-2016.mp4
    Size: 1.17 GiB (1254829678 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:35.648
    Video #0: 1.15 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.8 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Arrows have been on a losing streak lately. Their Coach, Damien,
    is just not the leader he once was. It's showing up in his marriage
    now too. His wife Olivia is not as satisfied as she used to be and had
    started to get a wandering eye. Maybe it's because they do everything
    together and need some spice in their life. Or maybe it's because
    she's realizing just how lame he is. Years of being the Head Football
    Coach and Olivia as the Head Cheerleader Coach has made them quite the
    power couple. Determined not to be embarrassed anymore by Damien,
    Olivia is going to give her limpy husband some coaching in what
    victory looks like. She invites the star players from the rival school
    over for some pre-game fun. Hopefully when she's done with him, he'll be back to the man he once was: strong and in charge and the Nationals will be all theirs.

Models: Kenzie Reeves, Olivia Austin, Jax Slayher, Rob Piper

File: kenzie-reeves-and-olivia-austin-07-28-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.23 GiB (1325263529 bytes)
    Duration: 00:38:08.085
    Video #0: 1.20 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 34.9 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you're watching and wanting to be with me. I would be with you if dating vermin and losers was an option for me. It's not. You're white, so that automatically means you lose and could never be my fuck toy. Your life has no meaning since that tiny link in your pants is of no use to a real woman like me. I can find a purpose for you but only if you're willing to submit yourself to your Goddess. Now, take out your "impressive" one-incher and I'm going to use my hands to bring you some pain. Does it hurt? It certainly does. Go bring your male chastity device and put it on. Yeah, it's redundant since you can never get that tiny dick hard. Finally, sit there and watch a real man fuck this busty beauty. Watch and take mental notes as I take this huge black cock and slide it as far down my throat as my gag reflex will allow; that's a good slave boy. Lick the stems of my heels as a huge black cock has its way with my creamy, wet pussy. Does it piss you off that a black guy is making me happy? I know it does. That huge black cock is punching my uterus like a boxing speed bag and you're helpless to watch. I'm gushing and climaxing at the thought of you crying your eyes out. Your final use for me is lying there and taking some warm black sauce on your back. You're a horrible lover but make a decent piece of human furniture.

Models: Larkin Love, Charlie Mac

File: larkin-love-09-06-2012.mp4
    Size: 791 MiB (829364816 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:44.584
    Video #0: 745 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.1 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to the office of Dr. Brooklyn Chase, Sex Therapist specializing in deviant sexual behaviors. She's unlicensed and didn't earn a college degree in anything remotely close to psychiatry or psychoanalysis, but that's certainly not stopping her! Brooklyn's got a bevy of clients too, and they all love her work. Take Jay the Cuckold, for example. Jay's so confused, he doesn't know he's a cuckold -- yet. But you're about to witness Dr. Chase give Jay his diagnosis, as well as her unconventional treatments! "Once you admit you're a cuckold, the treatment can begin!" Dr. Chase declares. After she works on Jay to admit to various humiliating things, she's going to show Jay what he can't have. And after that, watch Dr. Chase up-sell Jay the Cuck with some advanced, radical therapy -- namely, bringing two well-hung black men into the office to take all three of Dr. Chase's holes! After that, it's Double Creampie Clean-up Therapy for Jay...along with payment options for future cuckold sessions!!

Models: Brooklyn Chase, Dillon Cox, Jason Brown

File: brooklyn-chase-11-11-2018.mp4
    Size: 1.03 GiB (1104217595 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:11.413
    Video #0: 1.01 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 14.8 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time Valentina goes to the fridge everything she's bought is gone. And she's sooo over it. Today she catches the little kitchen mouse in action. After yelling at him and a little fat shaming she leaves. Valentina is pissed that he isn't able to get it up because of all the added cholesterol in his system. He's under doctor direction to abstain from sex so that only adds to the marital disappointment. After the lashing and feeling even worse about his life, he sneaks back into the fridge, this time going for the cheese. Something about it is a little off, and things just aren't sitting right. In a dairy-induced psychosis he follows a trail of cheese crumbs to his wife and she leads him to a pair of men eager to fuck her the way she's been longing for. They fill her holes to the point the little mouse cries out in agony "How many times are you going to fuck my wife?" She makes sure he gets a close up of the kind of milk she loves the most: man milk from anyone but her slothy husband.

Models: Valentina Nappi, Isiah Maxwell, Slim Poke

File: valentina-nappi-08-11-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.16 GiB (1241123905 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:40.608
    Video #0: 1.12 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 32.7 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chad Diamond was born to be a cuckold. We begin things with Chad attempting to cock block Rico Strong from fucking Chanel Preston....#fail. Chad gets fooled into racing with Rico and his attention deficit disorder leads Rico into taking Chanel Preston back to the crib. Chad follows behind but not before walking in on Chanel sucking on Rico's big black cock. Chanel, always the dominant one in the situation, ridicules Chad's shortcoming and praises the huge slab of beef Rico carries around. The clumsy cuckold can only watch as Chanel's womanly needs are met with a huge black cock. Chanel Preston sucks on Rico as the cuckold can only touch his own pathetic excuse for a dick. Chanel continues the visual taunting by getting completely fucked- and fucked hard-by every inch of black meat that's attached to Rico. Chanel's pussy only gets a rest when Chanel kisses the cuckold with black juice still coming from her lips. Rico keeps beating that white pussy while the wimpy white boy takes mental notes on how to please a woman. The curtain call to the cuckold's humiliation comes when Chanel feeds him his own nut sauce. A mentally thrashed cuckold AND a potentially pregnant white bitch. We killed two birds with one stone....as usual.

Models: Chanel Preston, Rico Strong

File: chanel-preston-04-19-2013.mp4
    Size: 1.04 GiB (1119360078 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:46.336
    Video #0: 1.03 GiB (99%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.5 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edyn Blair might be one of the greatest cuckoldresses this site has ever seen. How so? For the very first time on this site -- and perhaps anywhere on the net -- Edyn dominates, humiliates, and severely destroys the psyche of not one, but two cuckbois! Look at poor Jay Wimp, for example. His pathetic cock and balls have been locked up far too long. So long they're swollen. Just look at them! It appears Edyn will "play nice" when she finally releases Jay from chastity. But not Edyn Blair. Image what CBT (cock-and-ball torture) must be like after months and months of back-up and a severe case of blue balls! Meanwhile, Fluffy Slave (you heard right, this loser actually named himself that) is forced into clean-up duty for the first time ever, which results in a creamy beard. I didn't even mention the 6'5", muscle-bound stud Jax Slayher, who stretches out Edyn's pussy before unloading directly into it! This update will leave you speechless.

Models: Edyn Blair, Jax Slayher

File: edyn-blair-07-24-2016.mp4
    Size: 1.26 GiB (1349176429 bytes)
    Duration: 00:39:19.744
    Video #0: 1.24 GiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.1 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was about the time Lilly Ford met her BF that she changed her name to Lilly Lit, and boy, are they one freaky couple! They're "poly", which means Lilly bangs just about everyone in sight, whether or not The BF is around to watch. Today, The BF is around, cause he's hanging in the backyard with some friends when Lilly gets back from a "girls' day out". After Lilly greets The BF, she heads directly to their bedroom so she can put on the skimpiest of all her bikinis, then head back out to tan...and tease. The BF, however, has something very different in mind: sharing the lovely, petite Lilly with his friends, who can't believe how hot she is! Sure enough, Lilly is down, so to start, it's a round of backyard blowjobs before heading inside, where Lilly is gonna get railed by almost 3 feet of dick as The BF watches and jerks. Lilly cums multiple times before receiving not one, nor two...but three cream pies in a row! With her sweet pussy literally oozing with jizz, Lilly gets on her knees for the final reward: a blast in the face from the man who loves her most!

Models: Lilly Lit, Isiah Maxwell, Rob Piper, Slim Poke

File: lilly-lit-05-05-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.22 GiB (1314666065 bytes)
    Duration: 00:37:49.013
    Video #0: 1.19 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 34.6 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This week's Cuckold Session involves petite babe Nikki Delano with one of the biggest cuckolds we know -- you. That's right. Nikki Delano is going to be your cuckoldress!! Why not? I mean...look at you. Sitting there in your basement (or "man cave" or office), your pants around your ankles, with your little, pink pecker in your hand. Four rock hard inches. Not a dick, or a cock...but a pee-pee. Nikki's about to look you straight in the eyes and let you know exactly what kind of "man" you are: sure, you're an earner, which is good for Nikki. Let's face it, the only reason she's around is to spend your cash. Or humiliate you. Or allow you to watch her pussy get blown out by one of her hung, black Bulls. Today it's Flash Brown -- all 6 foot 6 inches of him...as well as his thick, cut 10-inch cock. It's so girthy it makes Nikki squeal -- first in pain, then delight. A squeal you never hear unless she's with a Bull. Nikki's allowed a cage-free session, which means you'll be able to beat up your little dinky while she shutters in orgasm. Speaking of orgasms, Flash Brown just had a big one, and Nikki's little bald cunt is coated in jizz. Time to be a good little bitch boi and clean her up!!

Models: Nikki Delano, Flash Brown

File: nikki-delano-10-15-2017.mp4
    Size: 941 MiB (986543902 bytes)
    Duration: 00:28:45.866
    Video #0: 926 MiB (98%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 59.940 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 13.2 MiB (1%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile