Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacksoncougars.com videos

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I can't help but stare at these two black guys doing work behind my building. I was fixated on them and wondering how much black dick they were packing in their pants. I couldn't wait a second more to find out and approached them to see if they had a break coming up. My sick mind wanted them to break my white pussy in half with huge cocks that I'm sure dwarfed any whites ones I ever fucked with. It was broad daylight outside so I quickly shoved their black giant poles down my mouth. I would never have thought about doing this kind of thing when I was younger but a milf does have her needs. I got them naked in no time and wasn't expecting for them to go in my pussy and white ass at the same time but I was so excited that it was a welcomed surprise. I drained their balls like a good little lady and sent them back to work since my old man was paying them by the hour.

Models: Shannon Kelly, Brian Pumper, Rico Strong

File: shannon-kelly-07-24-2009.mp4
    Size: 637 MiB (668003025 bytes)
    Duration: 00:27:45.697
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video #0: 596 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My rich white hubby is always out of town since he does own his own baseball team. He gave me the chance to scout potential talent for him to bring on board. I was walking through the park and I spotted a fit young black boy taking practice swings. I had other things on my mind as I questioned him about his baseball abilities. I was much more concerned about his ability to fuck white cougar pussy. I got him back to the home my husband and I share in order to get a closer look at the bat in my black guy's pants. I teased him a bit by licking up and down his black shaft and nearly got lockjaw when I gagged on it. I didn't think I could take him in my MILF pussy but I wasn't giving up the chance to take over a foot of black dick in the same place that my husband thinks is only his, hahaha what a loser. I loved the interracial cumshot that my future player unleashed on me and I've told my husband to hire the guy or I'm taking half of his shit. Call me a cougar. Call me assertive. You can never doubt my ability to take in young black cock for greedy purposes.

Models: Tabitha, Derek Skeeter

File: tabitha-07-10-2009.mp4
    Size: 618 MiB (648197452 bytes)
    Duration: 00:26:56.014
    Video #0: 578 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 12.4 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lately the 9-5 gig is draining every ounce of energy I've got. I go home nightly and rub my warm pussy until it gets all creamy while images of big black dick dance around my head. One afternoon I finally snapped and laid on some heavy flirting to Shane Diesel at his desk. I caught him catching quick peeks at my panties and my titties which nearly busted from my top. Business soon turned to pleasure as this English slut got on her knees for black dick which rivaled the girth of Big Ben. Slamming it my mouth was getting me wetter and wetter by the moment as his meat stick made its way past my tonsils and into my stomach. I tried not to make so much noise so we wouldn't get caught but try taking on a black dick that size without screaming....you can't! I've never known pleasure like this since it's been too long since my slit was treated to a black cock lunch. Every time he slid it in me brought me closer to the next orgasm and I was the luckiest English girl in the world when his flood of black spunk coated my face. Next time I'll pay attention to the office's sexual harrassment policy video.

Models: Taylor Wayne, Shane Diesel

File: taylor-wayne-07-09-2010.mp4
    Size: 750 MiB (786191160 bytes)
    Duration: 00:32:40.458
    Video #0: 701 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 15.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It really is hard to find good help these days. My rich husband has hired yet another guy that wants to get paid to fuck around at work. Shane Diesel is new to the company and it was time for his evaluation but what he has in his pants was what I was interested in. Once in my husband's office I abused my power by sexually harassing this big black stud. I never get the pussy ramming I deserve so desperate times call for desperate measures. Speaking of measuring, at first glace his cock appeared to be well over a foot but it seemed longer once I slid it down my throat. His big black dick was the size of my arms and getting it deep inside my white box would be no easy task. He took his time going deeper and deeper and ince by inch. Being married to a pathetic white boy made me forget that dicks can get this big. The desk made a nice spot for me to spread my legs as his black pole pulverized my cervix. We fucked on every inch of my husband's office and my taste buds had to get a nice helping of black goo.

Models: Janet Mason, Shane Diesel

File: janet-mason-11-20-2009.mp4
    Size: 809 MiB (848339479 bytes)
    Duration: 00:35:15.313
    Video #0: 757 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.2 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It looks as if the current recession is about to claim another victim. Jack Napier is in the boss' wife's office and his violation of company policy is about to see him on the chopping block. Angela Attison is the bearer of bad news, but her inner slut is about to shine through. Angela Attison's abuse of power begins to take off when she has Jack rub her feet but that's not where this sexual harrassment ends. Jack knows something isn't kosher when Angela gets naked and has other things on her mind besides employee termination. Mr. Attison would go ape shit if he knew his wife was now sucking on big, black cock instead of posting an ad on craigslist for Jack's replacement. Angela had a feeling Jack's black cock was huge but the expression on her face truly says it all. Angela Attison worships his big, black cock and sucks on it like the deprived slut she is. Angela's huge white tits massage Jack's massive black cock until she's bent over the company desk and fucked into near unconsciousness. The other employees at the place must have heard the desk shaking as Angela Attison's pussy was finally getting the attention it deserves. Angela's Attison could never reach her cervix, but Jack was balls deep which meant the tip of his dick was touching her tonsils. Jack and Angela continued to tear apart the office, and the couch was the next spot for this interracial free-for-all. Angela Attison rode him as her tits shook, jiggled and bounced to the point where they slapped against her chin. Angela's screaming is an indicator that she's content with keeping Jack on board despite her husband's protest. Angela Attison continued to fuck the life out of Jack's cock until her pussy juices properly lubed up her third imput. The boss' wife had to feel Jack's black anaconda deep in her ass, which brought it to the brink of collapse. Angela's screaming when up another level when Jack Napier's Godzilla cock entered her anal cavity, which left her at his complete mercy. The filthy cougar slurped up her ass juice from his big, black cock before putting it back in the same pussy her husband de-virginized on their wedding night. The only difference? Jack was allowed to creampie that white snatch.

Models: Angela Attison, Jack Napier

File: angela-attison-12-05-2011.mp4
    Size: 758 MiB (794361861 bytes)
    Duration: 00:33:16.429
    Video #0: 714 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 11.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 48.0 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I needed help moving some furniture. I also needed to live up to my name by gathering a bunch of hung black guys to make me feel like a woman. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone I hopped in my car and drove around prowling the streets for black cock to fulfill my interracial sex cravings. I didn't get 1 black but hit the jackpot with three! Once at my place I decided to play before the work began. They must have been exhausted since I sucked all their strength with my warm mouth that stretched open several times it's normal size. I wasn't completely satisfied until they all took turns making my pussy a garage for their pulsating huge dicks. The only moving I was truly concerned with was their cumshots traveling from their balls and onto my waiting face. Interracial sex is only for cougars and milfs who need their filling of dick to be black and rock hard. Is there really any other kind of sex that matters?

Models: Slut Deb, CJ Wright, Ice Cold, Shorty Mac

File: slut-deb-10-02-2009.mp4
    Size: 937 MiB (982286778 bytes)
    Duration: 00:40:50.381
    Video #0: 876 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Moving really sucks. Nina hires 3 strapping young studs to get the job done. Shit she wasn't gonna be lifting any boxes and her husband is kind of a pussy, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. The muscles, the sweat....almost seems like Nina hired 3 guys for something more than just moving furniture. Doesn't take long for Nina to seduce these eager men. They quickly get her undressed and take advantage of this horny cougar. She sucks all 3 dicks with care...making each one throb with anticipation. She bends over and lets all 3 cocks slide into her pussy one after another. But that's not the only hole she wants filled. Her tight ass is begging for some attention. That's right all 3 pound her little asshole until she's screaming in pleasure. This Lady wants more...only thing left to do is fucking airtight! She gets DP'd hard, cumming over and over until each dick explodes all over her face. All in all, Nina got the D and got the furniture moved...not a bad day for this sexy cougar!

Models: Nina Elle, Jason Brown, Pressure, Prince Yahshua

File: nina-elle-08-24-2019.mp4
    Size: 1.12 GiB (1198824137 bytes)
    Duration: 00:34:29.269
    Video #0: 1.08 GiB (97%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 4 500 Kbps
    Audio #0: 31.6 MiB (3%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 128 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My loser husband made me get a day job so I'm a process server for the county. Today I had to confront ex-con Cuntree Pipes about his criminal past while his partner in crime, Ice Cold, was sweating bullets. I almost made the call for the cops to bust in when I had a tingling sensation in the part of my body that hubby is always neglecting, my Cougar pussy. Since I hadn't been ravaged by young black dick in a while I seized the chance to milk their huge ebony cocks any way I could. I had no trouble relaxing my jaw and sliding those black poles past my tonsils. They continued to fuck me as if they had been locked up in jail for the past few years and I was their first taste of pussy since their release. The things prison can do to a man... All I cared was that these two pieces of prime cock showered me in black jizz proving that sometimes a cougar has to go the unprofessional route to get that black dick.

Models: Flower Tucci, Cuntree Pipes, Ice Cold

File: flower-tucci-05-07-2010.mp4
    Size: 887 MiB (930270391 bytes)
    Duration: 00:38:40.117
    Video #0: 830 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 17.7 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Call me a hopeless romantic but nothing gets my pussy wetter than engaging in some hot public displays of affection. Toss in the fact that my lips meet those of a ripe young black guy and its an invitation for a party in my pussy that only black cock need R.S.V.P. Years of searching for the biggest and meatiest black cock has brought me to Flash Brown and the black baby elephant's trunk he has under his basketball shorts. We took our party indoors as not to offend my redneck neighbors or the police. Once inside I gave him a private showing of every inch of my body including the huge milk jugs on my chest which had him hypnotized. After he payed homage his White Queen then we would take it up a notch and that meant relaxing my jaw to take in his black cock. After all, most of my experience has been with tiny white boys whose cocks were as wide as a straw so today's fun was a bit of a challenge. After getting him nice and rock hard it was time to see how far I could fit him into my dripping wet snatch. I'm slowly becoming an expert in interracial sex since I took him from the tip of his dick all the way to the base of his cock. His huge black dick parted my sweet honey lips and the entire time it felt as if I was giving birth to a black cock and the enjoyment was off the scale! I could tell by the look in his face that he was holding back some creamy jizz sauce for mommy and he didn't disappoint when it came time to glaze my face.

Models: Janet Mason, Flash Brown

File: janet-mason-08-20-2010.mp4
    Size: 901 MiB (944691148 bytes)
    Duration: 00:39:15.619
    Video #0: 843 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 18.0 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hit the books hard when I'm not getting slammed by hard, big black dick. I was given the task of doing on the field research on black men and I couldn't wait to do some hands on research. I went to a bad part of town and came across two healthy looking young black gentlemen while I used my nearly exposed, big tits in my revealing outfit to lure them in. My heart was racing as I undressed them with my eyes and knew that I was moments away from having an interracial fuck romp. We got back to my pad and my interest in studying went south much like I did on their giant black cocks. They couldn't believe what was going on and I couldn't believe my pussy was able to take in all that dick which hit my cervix and nearly ripped me in half. The older I get the more I appreciate black cock and was so grateful for the yummy interracial cumshots they both supplied me.

Models: Kitty Caulfield, Jason Brown, Prince Yahshua

File: kitty-caulfield-04-30-2010.mp4
    Size: 844 MiB (885206125 bytes)
    Duration: 00:36:48.206
    Video #0: 790 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
    Audio #0: 16.9 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
    Download From AnzFile