** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile