Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile