Hands balled up in leather mitts , legs and arms strapped , chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture ; he truly doesn 't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber , shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers ; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up , twirling a finger around his tip , using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft ; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm ; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement , his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it , I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers , forcing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he 's going to cum , so desperate ; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile