Page 89 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: PlumperPass.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: November 5, 2009

Deskription: The big bad babe with the scary tattoos, Glory Foxxx, is ready to suck on some lucky dude's pecker. She'll tell you herself, nothing makes Glory a happy girl quite like sliding her wet mouth up and down on some stranger's cock. Big, small, black or white... so long as it's hard and he promises to cum all over her face and/or tits, she's more than satisfied. In today's clip, Glory is all about the generosity of spirit and appreciation of manhood. Watch her suck dick, with her tits out, in all your favorite positions... sitting, doggy, etc. And there's some nice titty fucking thrown in for good measure. With tits that big, how could we not?

Info:
    File Name : 1414bbbj.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 171.95 MB
    Resolution : 950x540
    Duration : 00:20:11

Download:
    UbiqFile:1414bbbj.zip - 27.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: October 12, 2009

Deskription: Mark this day on your calendar, hounds. Sensational newcummer Hannah Callow makes her hardcore debut with our latest update and trust us, you want to see this. Hannah is the sexiest new plumper on the block. Besides being flat out gorgeous with an exotic look, she has the most impressive natural tits we've seen in a while and ass 'n' thighs so thick and meaty you can't help but want to sink your teeth into 'em. As if that wasn't enough, you get to see this sexy thing in full on XXX action. You are gonna watch her suck dick with pleasure and get pumped full of cock again and again.

Info:
    File Name : 1546hsp.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 333.71 MB
    Duration : 00:39:11

Download:
    UbiqFile:1546hsp.zip - 83.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: November 4, 2009

Deskription: This lady has some huge fuckin' tits. Even for a plumper, these things are beyond massive. Any cock would get lost in that mile of cleevage. Don't you wish it was yours? Haydee Rodriguez is this lovely woman's name. And enormous breasts are her game. We catch Haydee on a job interview and the employer isn't 100% convinced. Then Haydee pulls out those cans from that busting bra of hers and our man is sold. Before you know it she smothers his face with her breasts cause she knows he loves it, she can tell by how hard he gets inside her wet pussy. I would give her the job if I were him and I bet each one of you would do the same. Check it out.

Info:
    File Name : 1563bgb.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 228.57 MB
    Duration : 00:27:10

Download:
    UbiqFile:1563bgb.zip - 47.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: July 27, 2009

Deskription: What can I say, this hot bbw is simply amazing. Hillary Hooterz is her name and she will simply rock your world, her face just drips of sex, Hillary looks like all she wants is to be fucked, and she just can

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: October 5, 2009

Deskription: How is everybody doing? I hope your doing great because if not I have somebody who will definitely put you in a good mood. Her name is Hillary Hooterz. This sexy woman is hot; she has the belly and a perfect pair of beautifully natural 38Fs. Her body is what all plumper lovers die for. Our man pulled the "modeling" line on her outside the mall and it worked! So we brought Hillary back to his place where she pulled out her boobs. Once she pulled down her top and her boobs popped out I dropped my jaw to the floor. Those tits were so nice and soft. Beautiful ones. The kind of tits you want to keep squeezing all day long. Watch our man fuck Hillary all over the place then bust a huge load on those great tits.

Info:
    File Name : 1536hsp.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 284.25 MB
    Duration : 00:31:49

Download:
    UbiqFile:1536hsp.zip - 19.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: January 6, 2010

Deskription: When Hillary was introduced to her boyfriend's apartment, it wasn't exactly what she had been expecting. Underground was not really her style. However, when she got her hands (and breasts) on her boyfriend's blackened tool, Hillary realized her appetite for sex could adapt to any situtation providing the cock was right. Before she knew it she was fucking down and dirty and loving every second of it, with her breasts bouncing back and forth as her pussy was given the dicking it really needed.

Info:
    File Name : 1600bgb.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 346.48 MB
    Duration : 00:35:27

Download:
    UbiqFile:1600bgb.zip - 53.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: October 15, 2008

Deskription: This here is Isis. She's a fine white hoe who's husband happens to be out of town. How fortunate for her when she stumbles upon a gang of horny black dudes waiting to gangfuck her cunt. Isis may have small tits but it only serves to make her huge fine ass look even bigger. Click to watch her throw that ass back while getting it doggystyle while she's got a thick dick in her mouth. This slut was moaning and crying out the whole time. This is some hot shit.

Info:
    File Name : isisblowbang.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 219.2 MB
    Duration : 00:28:24

Download:
    UbiqFile:isisblowbang.zip - 1.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: October 23, 2008

Deskription: My, my, my... who's that hot blonde bimbo with the killer tits? Why it's Ivy and those are her explosive 36F juggs of joy. In today's clip, Ivy gives her pussy a much needed break as she shows us why they used to call her Jawbone in high school. Yes, Ivy is featured today sucking the almighty cock in POV fashion for your viewing pleasures. Just sit back, relax, and imagine the warmth of her mouth on your piece or her huge tits wrapped around your dick.

Info:
    File Name : ivy36fbj2.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 193.38 MB
    Duration : 00:23:25

Download:
    UbiqFile:ivy36bj2.zip - 1.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: May 25, 2009

Deskription: Ivy 36F is the stuff BBW dreams are made out of. Today she displays a previously unseen level of horniness we

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Release Date: February 23, 2009

Deskription: Ivy 36F is an intelligent, confident woman who has no qualms nor complex about fucking someone when she needs it. Friend or complete stranger, Ivy will ask you straight up if you wanna fuck. What good is this to you? Don't know. Regardless, today you can appreciate this lady's serious curves. Ass and tits this perfect don't come around that often, fellas. So take a moment to appreciate how awesome she looks and how awesome she sucks dick. Breathe it in as you watch her fuck the life out of some cock. Stick around to watch her take that XL load orally.

Info:
    File Name : 1303hsp.mhd.mp4
    File Size : 223.93 MB
    Duration : 00:34:11

Download:
    UbiqFile:1303hsp.zip - 13.0 MB