Page 103 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1485

Thread: Sexart.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: In Alis Locanta's 4K feature "Cumplea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: Drama, passion, fireworks - when we think of romantic entanglements these are often the things that stand out and linger in memory. But romantic relationships are complex and varied. While the "big" moments and dramatic events may loom large, it is often the quiet times, the simple events of daily life, that give a relationship its heart and soul. In Alis Locanta's "La Dolce Vita Turisti Per Caso" the director examines one of these low key yet entirely romantic interludes. A couple has spent a relaxing day enjoying the sights - and one another - as you'd expect young lovers on vacation to do. Later, while they lounge together, the mood turns amorous. One kiss inspires another, a caress invites further contact. There is nothing overly dramatic or theatrical about it - we're simply in the room as a man and a woman give their love for one another a warm, sincere, and physical expression. Gertie and Pablo Ferrari play their parts to perfection and make this afternoon of relaxed and spontaneous sex a genuine delight.
    Models: Gertie

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: Although it at first seems simple and direct, the title of Alis Locanta's latest creation - "Only 15 Minutes" - is surprisingly complex and playfully layered with possible interpretations. After adding the titles and credits the film runs a little bit longer than the title suggests - only 16 minutes and 22 seconds - but that comparatively short length is absolutely packed with beauty and activity. The beauty comes in the form of two spectacular newcomers to SexArt - Amirah Abada and Anita Bellini. The exceptionally toothsome twosome stand side by side at a mirror casually applying make-up. Then, as if they've both just realized they have "Only 15 Minutes" before they have to dress and leave, they turn their attentions to each other. Few seconds of the allotted time are squandered before they're both completely nude and in the throes of heated Sapphic passion. Artfully executed and enthusiastically performed, "Only 15 Minutes" may be relatively short, but it is long on exquisite nubile beauty and steamy erotic impact.
    Models: Amirah Abada

Duration: 16 min 22 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: To quote the awesome and eternal movie, Risky Business, "Every now and then you just have to say, what the fuck." So today I say, what the fuck. You see, not long ago a woman walked into my office at SexArt. Her name was Cameron Canada and wow was she awesome. Just around 5 feet tall, this little blonde charmed the smile right out of my heart. Her smile was infectious and her body was like a Mona Lisa. I was sure I was about to cast the next greatest thing to hit the SexArt web.

As always, I ask every model who auditions for me to remove her clothes. Obviously I have to see all of our performers without clothes to make sure there's no surprises that could be a problem. So Cameron smiles and takes off her clothes. Oh dear...

She has tattoos. Not just a small one under her hair at the nape of her neck, but big, body hugging tattoos, as beautiful as they may be. I say that because I honestly do not find tattoos attractive sexually. Sure, I can admire great body art like anyone else, but somehow, for me, tattoos are not a turn on. That has been our policy here at SexArt and our policy at our parent company, MetArt.

But for the first time ever, I was faced with a woman who had large body tattoos and was also extremely sexy. I do not know why, but her body art did not turn me off. In fact, it was quite the opposite. I knew I had to show her to you all, but I did not know how I could break the long standing rules against body art on women...

Hence SexArt Ink. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to present Cameron Canada and William Corazon in a SexArt first. See the passion that I saw in my office explode on screen as these two young lovers bond sexually and spiritually in, SexArt Ink.
    Models: Cameron Canada

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: "The Game - The Target" is the first episode in a new series from Andrej Lupin, a SexArt director who is both creative and prolific. Lupin is no stranger to the serial form, and his ensemble/episodic "Snow Fun" offers ample proof. But with "The Game" the director steps into entirely different terrain. The difference is dramatic and is apparent from the moment the first episode begins: soldiers, snipers, helicopters, warfare - all the ingredients of a mainstream action/adventure film. Once the action-packed introduction concludes, we return to more typical SexArt territory. It's early in the morning. Silvie Deluxe gently rouses her bedmate, Thomas Lee, with kisses and caresses. Awakened from his peaceful slumber, Lee quickly rises to the task, and a leisurely session of morning-sex begins to unfold. This is most certainly passionate lovemaking, but it's also relaxed, easy, the sort of sex only an established couple can have. They are familiar with one another, there is no hesitation, no words need be spoken. And by the time they're finished they're both completely and blissfully satisfied. But "The Game - The Target" is only the first installment of a series. There is adventure and intrigue in the works - and so "The Game" begins. Don't miss out on the beginning of this truly surprising series!
    Models: Alexis Crystal

Duration: 22 min 54 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: Atmosphere, attitude, and animal attraction - along with an intriguing dose of stylish mystery - are at the heart of Alis Locanta's "The Heat 2." While this sequel employs the same haunting jazz score utilized in the original, the film's stars - Lola R

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: Adorable Armana Miller reads in Spanish from an erotic novel, in the second episode of Alis Locanta's intriguing "Vox" series. At first her voice is steady, but as her concentration begins to slip, it seems that something more than just the erotic words is stoking her arousal. When you learn that she has a vibrator inserted in her pussy, remote-controlled by her director, the reason for her gasps and smiles becomes clear! It grows more and more difficult for her to continue, as the waves of vibration pulse through her; she stumbles over her words, pausing between her attempts to resume reading. Finally her whole body is wracked by an intense orgasm. In the second segment of the movie she is in a light-drenched room, filmed in a series of jump cuts as she starts to undress and slides a hand inside her transparent panties. She tugs them aside to rub her clit rapidly, then peels them off altogether. Grabbing a big vibrating wand, she holds it against her pussy, her thighs opening and closing spasmodically as she is overwhelmed by the intense sensations. Her unabashed pleasure in her sexual release is a joy to watch.
    Models: Amarna Miller

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: Although this is the second installment in Alis Locanta's "Incandescence" series, it is assigned no volume or chapter number, and none is needed. Because the narrative is so simple - and concisely encapsulated by the subtitle "A Doll's Tale" - each actress who performs in the solo series has free rein to put her own unique stamp on the title. And, as is made abundantly clear in this instance, "Incandescence" is particularly well suited as an introductory vehicle for a new star. French-Canadian Ariel Rebel, making her first ever appearance in a Sexart production, is assigned the doll role here, and with her big brown eyes and delicate features one might consider this an instance of type casting. But Rebel not only looks the part, she also convincingly embodies a doll undergoing a vivid and intense - if only temporary - experience as a living, breathing, feeling woman. Standing in a room with numerous lamps as well as bare bulbs hanging from the ceiling Rebel makes a fine first impression in her short, tight skirt, black hose and garters, and sheer black blouse over a sheer black bra. Although the camera cuts away periodically and moves in for detailed close-ups, its major role is of mirror, and Ariel gazes into it intently as her newly discovered erotic desires begin to percolate. The process of awakening and arousal isn't instantaneous, but once it's begun there's no stopping it, and after she's groped, stroked, and fingered herself to a fever she drops into a squatting position and vigorously probes herself to a thrilling, expressive, finish. An epilog that runs under the credits is subtitled "A 'Lube Experience' Dedicate to Rose," and features an entirely - and adorably - human Rebel indulging in a brief bit of oil-assisted solo play that everybody (Sexart insider or not) is sure to enjoy.
    Models: Ariel Rebel

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: The title of this appetizing offering from Sexart director Alis Locanta refers to the setting - a dark room illuminated by a single lamp high above the action - and not something sinister, apocalyptic, or at all Conradian. With a ritualistic flourish Jenny Appach plates her sushi dinner. But the platter she carefully places each morsel upon isn't made of wood or ceramic, it's Miela A's gloriously nude body. After enjoying a savory snack Appach proceeds to the main course - she removes her panties, climbs up onto the table, straddles Miela, and the tempting twosome proceed to enjoy the textures, flavors, and erotic stimulation of a brief bout of sixty-nine. The two beauties then get serious about getting off as they masturbate, face to face. "Heart of Darkness" heads to its conclusion with Appach face-down on the glass table top, a pair of chopsticks clenched in her moaning mouth, as Miela fingers her from behind to a final, satisfying, climax. More of a hot and savory appetizer than an elaborate entr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Synopsis: The title of Alis Locanta's Sexart HD erotic feature, "Zatleskej," means "clap your hands" in English, and refers to a child's game similar to Blind Man's Buff. Auburn-haired Jenny Appach wears the blindfold as the film begins, and her blonde playmate, Candy Wais, runs off to hide. Every time Appach says "Zatleskej," Wais responds by clapping her hands. Using this form of call and response Wais playfully leads Appach indoors and ultimately into the bathroom where she teasingly spritzes Appach with a spray from the shower. And here the innocent game takes a turn for the serious...and sultry. Kissing leads to caressing with Appach taking the more aggressive role. Once she's gotten Candy out of her clothes she sits her down and proceeds to make a meal of the blonde's pussy. Fingering follows the tonguing and soon Wais is swept away on waves of orgasmic delight. Rather than return the oral favor, Candy chooses to stimulate Jenny using only her hands and fingers and her manual dexterity quickly works its pussy-pleasing magic. It may take its inspiration from a childish game, but "Zatleskej" offers serious adult fun.
    Models: Candy Wais

Duration: 19 min 39 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile