Page 96 of 133 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: 1by-day.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Angels got us seeing triplets!

Your in for a treat today as we go triple view with the sexy blonde beauty Blue Angel! We got one camera focusing on her horny facial expressions, one camera on a side view of her tits and profile, and the 3rd right on her juicy bird and pinhole! Enjoy it to the max, this is quite a treat indeed!

Models:Blue Angel

Info:
    File Name : 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!.avi
    File Size : 240.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:59

Download:
    AnzFile: 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!.avi - 240.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your in for a treat today as we go triple view with the sexy blonde beauty Blue Angel! We got one camera focusing on her horny facial expressions, one camera on a side view of her tits and profile, and the 3rd right on her juicy bird and pinhole! Enjoy it to the max, this is quite a treat indeed!

Info:

Download:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Info:

Download:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Info:

Download:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucking herself sweetly!

Hi, I'm Cindy Dollar a horny teen, I usually go to my girlfriend's house after school for some sex but today I rushed home to play myself! I went straight to my room took off my school clothes and slipped into my matching flowered top and panty set, they're nice and thin so you can see my privates and they feel so good against my naked body. I sat on my sofa and started playing around touching and caressing my body all over, I pulled down my top and teased my nipples, rubbing them with my wet finger. I pulled my panties to the side and began rubbing my pussy and fingering my horny clit, I started getting excited really fast and I needed to feel something inside me. I broke out my new toy that I've been waiting for just to right moment to try, when I first saw it at the sex shop I just had to bring it home. If I didn't know better I'd say that they made it just for me, it looks just like a Popsicle and it's shaped like a cock, my two most favorite things to suck. I gave my new toy a nice long suck before slipping it inside, sliding it in and out with long deep strokes as I played with my nipples and clit. I fucked my pussy until I was so hot and wet that I just couldn't take any more and then I gave my toy a sucking just to taste pussy before slicking it in my horny tight ass. I got into Doggy and stuck my ass in the air so nothing would be in my way and then fucked my ass from behind giving myself pleasures far beyond my dreams.

Models:Cindy Dollar

Info:
    File Name : 6620d1_720_6500_Cindy+Dollar_-_Fucking+herself+sweetly!.mp4
    File Size : 748.71 MB
    Duration : 00:16:26

Download:
    AnzFile: 6620d1_720_6500_Cindy+Dollar_-_Fucking+herself+sweetly!.mp4 - 748.7 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Her hard nipples are like candy!

Sexy Nikita Valentin takes time off from doing other girl's make-up to take centre stage and that is where this honey belongs! It's great to have Nikita back in action, so enjoy her and her smoking hot body! Summer time is all about busty blonds by the pool and Nikita sure makes a welcome addition. See her stripping off and posing on her sun lounger as she raises the temperature. Her big tits, hard nipples and heart shaped nipple clips get plenty of camera time!

Models:Nikita Valentin

Info:
    File Name : 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!_3.avi

Download:
    AnzFile: 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!_3.avi - 240.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Her pussy is wet, constantly!

Ginger is one hot, tanned brunette who is constantly horny. This babe was telling us she plays with herself several times a day even if she is getting plenty of sex. Well, we were sold and soon she was showing just how great she looks doing it too!

Models:Ginger

Info:
    File Name : 6621d1_720_6500_Samantha_-_The+Love+of+Pussy+Touches!+.mp4
    File Size : 671.18 MB
    Duration : 00:14:43

Download:
    AnzFile: 6621d1_720_6500_Samantha_-_The+Love+of+Pussy+Touches!+.mp4 - 671.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi Guys, It's me Jenny Mc Clain and

Hi Guys, It's me Jenny Mc Clain and I'm ready to have some more naughty fun. If you've seen me before then you know how much I like to play with myself, but for all you new cummers get ready for a jerking good time. I got myself all prettied up before I started to play and then I began caressing my body all over before crawling back into my bed. I rolled all around like I like to do teasingly touching my body all over, my bodies so firm and soft that it's hard to keep my hands off of myself. I took off my bra and began playing with my tits, rubbing and squeezing them in my hands, I just love playing with my tits it always gets me excited. I reached down between my legs and gave my pussy a rub before taking my panties off, my pussy was so warm and soft and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was all wet. I got into Doggy with my ass raised up high and slowly rubbed with my pussy from below, teasing myself right to the edge before rolling back over and getting myself totally off.

Models:Jenny McClain

Info:
    File Name : 6626v1_Nikita+Valentin_-_Her+hard+nipples+are+like+candy!.avi
    File Size : 348.61 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37

Download:
    AnzFile: 6626v1_Nikita+Valentin_-_Her+hard+nipples+are+like+candy!.avi - 348.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hungry, Horny Czechs!

What do you get when you put one hot brunette Czech with a beautiful blonde one? You get a Czech chick pussy plus ass licking and stretching lesbian showdown! Charlie and Bridgett know just how to work each other and the cameras so that juices are flowing aplenty and close-ups are abundant. They meet in the living room wearing only their lingerie and get right down to business kissing sensually. They suck on each other's small, pert tits and finger each other vigorously until they're ready to get nasty with their sex toys, a pretty turquoise vibrator for pumping pussy insertions into Bridgett and a purple one that goes anal for Charlie. They both masturbate meanwhile to bring them to the pinnacle of their excitement, and end just the way they started with a kiss.

Models:Charlie & Bridget

Info:
    File Name : 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!_2.avi

Download:
    AnzFile: 004mav1_Blue+Angel_-_Angels+got+us+seeing+triplets!_2.avi - 240.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Love of Pussy Touches!

With her clean shaven pussy and love of touching it, tight teen Samantha in her cotton panties is one hottie you don't want to miss. Check this cutie out as she takes her clothes off, spreads her sexy legs, and masturbates until reaching a wild climax!

Models:Samantha

Info:
    File Name : 6620d1_720_6500_Cindy+Dollar_-_Fucking+herself+sweetly!_2.mp4
    File Size : 748.71 MB
    Duration : 00:16:26

Download:
    AnzFile: 6620d1_720_6500_Cindy+Dollar_-_Fucking+herself+sweetly!_2.mp4 - 748.7 MB