Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: 1by-day.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The most amazing rack ever!
    Hi guys. I'm Michelle, from England. I'm a real dirty bitch and I'm over in Budapest having a bit of business mixed with a lot of pleasure! So cum and join me and see what all the fuss is about. Denys said it was my tits, he said he likes big swingers that are firm at the same time. That charmer! So I shot this set for you since I heard you like the big tits. So here's me and my boobs and a bit of vibro play thrown in for good measure! See you again soon!

Models:Michelle B.

Info:
    File Name : The_most_amazing_rack_ever.avi
    File Size : 47.59 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:04:11

Download:
    AnzFile: The_most_amazing_rack_ever.avi - 47.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there Guys, For those who don&#
    Hey there Guys, For those who don't know me I'm Caylian, a busty and sexy babe from Praha and just between you and I, I just love playing with myself. I accually grew up in a small village just outside of Praha and my parents were very strict so I had little to no contact with boys. I did have a girlfriend growing up and we did every thing together, I'll never forget how much fun have had studying sex education. We would play with ourselves and each other almost everyday and even though it's been some years, well lets just say some things never change.I woke up this morning feeling the mood, Ok my pussy was wet and I was horny like you wouldn't belive and needless to say all that I could think about was playing with myself. I got in my shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around my body I slowly started touching myself rubbing my big tits andthen my pussy. I turned and began caressing my legs and rubbing my sexy ass all over and then I teasingly removed my towel and started playing with my tits and nipples. I tossed my towel to the side and began sparying down my body, starting with my boobs and working my way down and then I poured liquid soap all over my tits and rubbed them all over. I turned and put my foot up on the side of the tub and started rubbing my pussy from below, my kitty was soft and warm but inside was hot and wet. I stood upright and continued rubbing my body and then I rinsed the soap from my body, putting my foot back up on the side of the tub and rubbing and rinsing my pussy. I grabbed my dolphin shapped dildo and sat down in the corner of the tub sliding it between my big soft boobs before sucking it and rubbing it on my nipples. I rubbed my dildo down my body from my tits to my horny wet pussy, stroking myself up and down and teasing my happy pink clit. I lifted my legs and spread my pussy open wide and rubbed my dildo on my inner pink and then I gave it a suck and slowly slipped it inside, slidding it in and out as I rubbed my clit. I reached up and started playing with my boobs as I conintued fucking my pussy and then I slid my dildo from my wet puss and rubbed it on my tits and nipples. I turned and got up on my knees and spread my ass open wide and then I slid the dildo back inside my pussy and started fucking myself with long deep strokes. I pulled dildo from my wet juicy pussy and stuck it right in my mouth, I just get so excited when I taste my pussy that way. I stood up and grabbed my glass dildo and gave it a slobbery suck and then I slipped it in my ass and started slidding it in and out. I fucked my ass hole hard and strong before sitting back in the corner of the tub and then I leaned back and fucked my ass from below as I rubbed my pussy and clit from above.

Models:Caylian Curtis

Info:
    File Name : Hey_there_Guys_For_those_who_don&_.avi
    File Size : 57.61 MB
    Duration : 00:05:01

Download:
    AnzFile: Hey_there_Guys_For_those_who_don&_.avi - 57.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bangin each other senseless!
    If only all saunas were filled with girls like Claudia Adams and Laura. These two lovelies sure know how to enjoy the heat. See these brunette cuties oil each other up and get their juices flowing before they start using their fingers to get each other's pussy ready for the vibrators.
    Oiled up and juiced up these girls start the pussy plunging with their dongs, taking time to PTM the dildos and taste their own and each other's sweet love juice before pumping each other to orgasm!

Models:Claudia Adams & Laura

Info:
    File Name : Bangin_each_other_senseless.mp4
    File Size : 527.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:52

Download:
    AnzFile: Bangin_each_other_senseless.mp4 - 527.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys, I'm back. You might rememb
    Hi guys, I'm back. You might remember that last time I was in need of a good fucking when my boyfriend went away, well you'll be glad to hear that I dumped that loser! i mean who goes fishing with the boys when they could be at home, in bed with me? I don't have a boyfriend so to speak, but I have several lovers and am enjoying myself. I just thought I should pop my head in and say "Hi" and whilst I'm here a quick strip won't hurt anyone. I work hard to keep my body in shape, so I hope you appreciate the effort! Bye for now!

Models:Margareth

Info:
    File Name : Hi_guys_I'm_back._You_might_rememb.avi
    File Size : 51.64 MB
    Duration : 00:04:30

Download:
    AnzFile: Hi_guys_I&_x27;m_back._You_might_rememb.avi - 51.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Newcomer rocks a huge dildo!
    Sexy brunette newcomer Lulu is here and you can enjoy her making a show with a huge dildo! She hopes you enjoy it as much as she did! She starts by revealing her fresh, young flesh and soon she is opening her moist, pink inner flesh for you to see! After giving you a good internal view she gets the big purple vibrator out and starts pleasuring herself. Enjoy her masturbation and feel free to join in, Lulu loves the thought of making you horny too!

Models:Lulu

Info:
    File Name : Newcomer_rocks_a_huge_dildo.mp4
    File Size : 874.3 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15

Download:
    AnzFile: Newcomer_rocks_a_huge_dildo.mp4 - 874.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Robot Bronco bucks her box!
    Hi there, it's me: Zafira. Guys tell me I have a hot body, so I hope you agree. Sometimes I wish guys would concentrate more on my swollen lips and juicy pussy though. I mean where are they going to stick their cocks? Where are they going to dump their hot, sticky loads? That's why the Sybian is good. It doesn't do anything except what I want. It is amazing and doesn't give me cheesy lines about my my father stealing stars. It gives me complete control and ultimate satisfaction. I have a great, big orgasm at whatever pace I like. Check it out!

Models:Zafira

Info:
    File Name : Robot_Bronco_bucks_her_box.avi
    File Size : 40.48 MB
    Duration : 00:03:34

Download:
    AnzFile: Robot_Bronco_bucks_her_box.avi - 40.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When I masturbate I always start wi
    When I masturbate I always start with my pussy, I get wet and horny but then I always cum from stimulating my asshole. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it. It is really nice to have a dildo, vibro or cock in my quim, but my ass is more sensitive. It really drives me wild! So I am afraid when they said to me to masturbate for this film I started with my pussy, then I had the vibrator in my puss and a finger up my ass and I came with the vibrator stretching mmy lips and hitting my brown G spot!

Models:Nataly

Info:
    File Name : When_I_masturbate_I_always_start_wi.avi
    File Size : 31.27 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 00:03:30

Download:
    AnzFile: When_I_masturbate_I_always_start_wi.avi - 31.3 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty doctor gets some poontang!
    A cute little blond named Jasmin is in to see Dr. Winker for a check up.The perky slender patient is greeted by a very friendly and incredibly gorgeous Doc who is looking forward to practicing some intimate bedside manners with the shapely and alluring girl!
    The course of her exam begins with a change into a hospital gown, which the doctor quickly removes during her breast and back check.Next its a warm water washing which has both patient and Doctor giggling and cavorting as Dr. Winker gently soothes Jasmin's pussy with a soothing caress.Clean as a whistle and ready for the speculum, Dr. Winker gently inserts it into the quivering girl's quim to take a very close look at her tasty pussy.The Doctor will leave no part of Jasmin's creamy body untouched as she careens at the site of Jasmin's sexy butt hole.She gently inserts a well lubed thermometer enjoying the site and touch of the girl's silky smooth globes. Jasmin is turned on by all the manipulations of her tender parts and openly accepts the Doctor's advances.At the Doctor's suggestion, Jasmin jumps at the chance to turn the tables and treat her physician to some of her own delightful medicine!

Models:Jasmin & Lora

Info:
    File Name : Naughty_doctor_gets_some_poontang.avi
    File Size : 61.81 MB
    Duration : 00:04:01

Download:
    AnzFile: Naughty_doctor_gets_some_poontang.avi - 61.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi guys, did you miss me? I know I
    Hi guys, did you miss me? I know I haven't been around as much as I used to but I hope this set makes up for it. I got some really glamorous make-up and was feeling sexy and ready for action. Then this hot guy I wanted to fuck cancelled! I didn't know what to do. I told the guys I was horny now so they had better give me a toy and let me get on with it. I chose a nice, big, black dildo. It was really big, but I wanted to simulate a hard ride and this was just perfect. First I warmed myseld up with some titty play, that always gets me going, rubbing my tits and licking my nipples. Then it was time for some big insertions and gapes. I got myself off in no time and was soon catching my breath after my big orgasm. I hope the guy doesn't cancel next time!!!

Models:Lenka G.

Info:
    File Name : Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_I_.avi
    File Size : 45.85 MB
    Duration : 00:04:03

Download:
    AnzFile: Hi_guys_did_you_miss_me_I_know_I_.avi - 45.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The maven with the shaven haven!
    Tanita Black is a horny, brunette teen. You may have seen her on her debut when she showed that her innocent looks cover a strong desire for cock and sex in general! Well this hottie is back and this time she is all alone... well apart from you that is. Watch as she rolls around stripping off, uncovering her firm flesh, bit by bit. Soon she is naked and her teeny tits and shaven haven are calling for the caress of her hands. As her excitement builds she jams a couple of fingers into her horny pink love-hole before spreading her lips wide and inviting you in for a look!

Models:Tanita Black

Info:
    File Name : The_maven_with_the_shaven_haven.avi
    File Size : 386.03 MB
    Duration : 00:12:51

Download:
    AnzFile: The_maven_with_the_shaven_haven.avi - 386.0 MB