Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 1by-day.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Check this Sex bomb Jennifer...
    This Sex bomb's name is Jennifer and she is just as sweet as can be but that's not to imply that she doesn't have a naughty side because she is a very nasty girl. This dark haired beauty with her big brown eyes will have you in a trance and when you see to way she caresses her long legs and rubs her sweet pussy it will have you jerking for more. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Cum join Jennifer as she aims to please caressing her long legs from ass to toe. She strips off her clothes piece by piece teasing and playing with herself from beginning to end, caresses her breast and plays with her nipples, teasing them hard and stiff. She takes off her fishnets and plays with her toes and enjoys the feeling of caressing her body with her fishnets in hand. Jennifer truly enjoys her time with herself and she is always ready for more. Just when you think the fun is over it's just getting started as Jennifer slowly rubs her pussy teasing herself even more before fingering her horny pink clit to a massive orgasm.

Models:Jennifer

Info:
    File Name : Check_this_Sex_bomb_Jennifer....avi
    File Size : 429.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download:
    AnzFile: Check_this_Sex_bomb_Jennifer....avi - 429.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cherry-Eve collision at the gym!
    Wow, I love Hungarian girls. Eve Angel and I hooked up down the gym. It seems to be a good place in this country to hook up. I think I have to get fit now although a good lesbi workout like this has to do some good. Eve saw me eye-ing her up and soon came over to "chat". Next thing I know we are pulling each other's clothes off and kissing passionately. Things started heating up and some pussy lip licking had us both dribbling for more. Soon we were pleasuring ourselves and each other with sex toys until we were cumming. I never usually get so sweaty from a workout! ;-)

Models:Eve Angel & Cherry Jul

Info:
    File Name : Cherry-Eve_collision_at_the_gym.mp4
    File Size : 1138.71 MB
    Duration : 00:25:01

Download:
    AnzFile: Cherry-Eve_collision_at_the_gym.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Veggies for her pie hole!
    Kassey Krystal is back and getting dirtier than ever with a golden display and some vegetable insertions. This girl likes to experiment with sex and never holds back, as you can see!

Models:Kassey Krystal

Info:
    File Name : Veggies_for_her_pie_hole.avi
    File Size : 540.48 MB
    Duration : 00:17:59

Download:
    AnzFile: Veggies_for_her_pie_hole.avi - 540.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Electrified with lust!
    Strap on lesbian fun in today's saucy and seductive Euro girls on girls scene. See Veronica introduce Elektra to the delights of a good rubber strap-on dong!
    The incredibly Sexy Veronica Vanoza is back in action and we paired her up with Elektra, one of our new busty babes. Veronica was eager to show Elektra the ropes, playing with her big voluptuous tits and teasing her horny round nipples. Veronica gives our young beauty a lesson in the pleasures of licking pink before strapping up and fucking her masterpiece of a pussy good and hard, pumping her detachable cock in and out of Elektra's beautiful box. Elektra had never been with a girl and Veronica was not about to be shy, making sure that Elektra remembers her first encounter. They gave each other orgasms one at a time each enjoying the moment as they watched in joy and made the other cum. These two girls make quite an insatiable pair, a non stop jerker's delight. You'll be waiting for their next sets to appear on DDF, with dick in hand!

Models:Veronica Vanoza & Elektra

Info:
    File Name : Electrified_with_lust.mp4
    File Size : 654.16 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download:
    AnzFile: Electrified_with_lust.mp4 - 654.2 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hands on biology class!
    Teeny lesbian fun as these girls get easily distracted from their work. Soon they are studying biology but not from the text book! It does not take long for them to start kissing and licking each other as their nipples harden and the girl cum starts to well up in their young, shaved pussies. They use fingers, pens and anything that comes to hand to penetrate each others puffy lipped honey pots as their passion rises. They even resort to some anal insertions before both girls are left panting and satisfied. If only the college subjects were this interesting!

Models:Lulu & Elise Brown

Info:
    File Name : Hands_on_biology_class.mp4
    File Size : 857.39 MB
    Duration : 00:18:53

Download:
    AnzFile: Hands_on_biology_class.mp4 - 857.4 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucked three ways from Sunday!
    Maya starts off on her own and ends up with three dicks spurting over her face! "I was in the bedroom the other day, masturbating with my new dildo. Suddenly I heard a noise and saw the two window cleaners coming in. They starting stroking me, fucking me with the dildo and stuff. I was in the moment and got their long, hard cocks out and sucked and tugged them hard. Soon they were fucking me ragged when my husband came home. He seemed pretty angry at first, but I guess the sight of his wife getting fucked by two strangers must have excited him because soon he was joining in. I had cock in every orifice and was loving it. Finally the guys came all over my face and I remembered what a little whore I can be!"

Models:Maya

Info:
    File Name : Fucked_three_ways_from_Sunday.mp4
    File Size : 851.56 MB
    Duration : 00:28:54

Download:
    AnzFile: Fucked_three_ways_from_Sunday.mp4 - 851.6 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's me, Cikita again, and I am ver
    It's me, Cikita again, and I am very happy to be back. It is so great to have the opportunity to express yourself sexually for an audience, but maybe that's because I'm a bit of an exhibitionist! Watch here as i peel off my clothes and reveal my 32-25-34 body and soft D cup boobs. Once I'm naked I break out the oil and enjoy rubbing the slick liquid into my skin. I make sure to give you a good, close view of my shaved pussy, because after all that is the essence of woman and shaved is the best way to see it! So I hope you enjoy my photos and videos and I will see you soon! XXXX

Models:Cikita

Info:
    File Name : It's_me_Cikita_again_and_I_am_ver.avi
    File Size : 325.89 MB
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download:
    AnzFile: It&_x27;s_me_Cikita_again_and_I_am_ver.avi - 325.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teens full of lusty lesbo passion!
    Horny lesbian babes Black Angelica and Aletta Ocean are
    two debutantes who remind us all why teen lesbians are
    so hot, well they just are! Take a look for yourself. Seeing
    them undress, their eyes full of passion as their hands
    and tongues get to work on each other's body. Soon there
    are hard nipples, wet pussies and two very horny girls.
    Soon they are filling each other with a sex toy as they feel
    their passions rising. Next they break out the bananas for
    some ass plunging fun. These girls sure love
    experimenting and we sure love watching them!

Models:Black Angelica & Aletta Ocean

Info:
    File Name : Teens_full_of_lusty_lesbo_passion.mp4
    File Size : 1098.54 MB
    Duration : 00:24:03

Download:
    AnzFile: Teens_full_of_lusty_lesbo_passion.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Double H Satisfaction!
    Cum take a peek as Sexy Prada gets the surprise of her young life when Wesley Nike the Pizza man treats her to a big slice of the daily special, big black cock with spicy meat balls. Watch Prada take his huge manmeat as deep as she can down her throat and into the depths of her pussy. She enjoys it so much that she then she takes the initiative and sits her ass down on his cock, and Wesley gives her a good anal ramming, fucking her to tears. When he starts double dipping, it pushes him over the edge and he shoots a big load of cum all over her pussy. Prada licks the cum off of him and sucks her fingers clean. The pizza gets cold but the cum is fresh and warm!

Models:Prada

Info:
    File Name : Double_H_Satisfaction_.mp4
    File Size : 1253.83 MB
    Duration : 00:26:12

Download:
    AnzFile: Double_H_Satisfaction_.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long Talk with Lola Before Cumming
    Both Joe Monti and Jean Pallett liked to play games and that was good so I put dog collars around both their necks and then added leashes for control but that didn't last long at all.They began rubbing my legs and playing with my tits then Joe grabbed me by my neck and pushed my head down on Jean's long hard cock and started slapping my face. Joe took the leash from my grasp and started slapping me all over. Back and forth I went jerking and sucking on them both, making them as hard and slick as I could. Joe put his leash around my neck while I was busy sucking Jean off then used it to turn my head just so I wouldn't leave him out. Joe put me in doggy and Jean shoved his big cock right in my mouth pumping it in and out as Joe rubbed my pussy and ass all over. Joe slid his thick cock in my pussy and spread my ass wide. I reached back to help and he fucked my cunt hard as I continued bobbing my head up and down on Jean's big hard cock. They spun me around and Joe shoved his meat in my mouth he started pumping it in and out as Jean had slid his cock in my tight ass and was going to town. I got on top of Joe in cowgirl so he could fuck me face to face. He fucked my snatch and slapped my ass hard as I slurped and slobbered on Jean's cock from the side. Jean came around and slid his hard slick cock in my ass and together they fucked me hard and strong. They took turns stuffing all my holes until they were ready to bust their load. Joe grabbed and held me by a fist full of my hair and started pumping his heavy cock in and out of my mouth. Jean pulled his big cock from my tight little ass and shot his load all over it and my cunt then he stuffed his cock right back in my ass. Then Joe hit me with a splattering shot that went in my mouth and covered my pretty face. Then I slipped Joe's cock in my mouth for one more suck and licked, jerked, and sucked on their cum dripping cocks one by one and sucked my cummy fingers clean.

Models:Miki

Info:
    File Name : Long_Talk_with_Lola_Before_Cumming_.mp4
    File Size : 1147.4 MB
    Duration : 00:23:58

Download:
    AnzFile: Long_Talk_with_Lola_Before_Cumming_.mp4 - 1.1 GB