Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: 1by-day.com vids

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Titty goddesses pumping each other!
    Wivien has been busy in the DDF studios and this time she is with fellow Hungarian busty beauty Sheila! These girls pay a LOT of attention to each other's boobs, kissing and licking and even sucking on the hard buds, before they pay any attention to the damp pubic areas that are frothing at the lips. The kiss and finger each other softly before getting the dildos out and pumping each other's pussy. Soon the girls are cumming and in their post orgasmic bliss they revert to more kissing and caressing!

Models:Sheila Grant & Wivien

Info:
    File Name : Titty_goddesses_pumping_each_other.avi
    File Size : 569.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:58

Download:
    AnzFile: Titty_goddesses_pumping_each_other.avi - 569.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teardrop tits for your taste bud!
    Veronica Vanoza has been shooting for DDF for years and we never get bored of shooting her because she has such a fine body, with those juicy D cup titties and her friendly manner! See her put on a little show for you today as she strips off and poses on the sofa. Soon she is touching and caressing her body which leads to her opening her shaved pussy lips and dipping her fingers in to her moist, pink sex!

Models:Veronica Vanoza

Info:
    File Name : Teardrop_tits_for_your_taste_bud.avi
    File Size : 221.01 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:15:57

Download:
    AnzFile: Teardrop_tits_for_your_taste_bud.avi - 221.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

See Aisha riding cock!
    "Somehow you would think four cocks is too many, I mean do the math. On the other hand, I love it. To see four hard, meaty lengths all craving for my attention is wonderful, it gets me really turned on. The best bit is when you start they all want to be the one getting sucked, but as the action progresses they realise I have every intention of pleasuring all of them, of slobbering them with spit and pussy juice before sliding their cock up my ass for some real tight fucking. Wow, just talking about it now gets me horny! Mmmm and the cum, with four there is much more cum!"

Models:Aisha Sun

Info:
    File Name : See_Aisha_riding_cock.mp4
    File Size : 1245.1 MB
    Duration : 00:26:01

Download:
    AnzFile: See_Aisha_riding_cock.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Milking the Boss Dry!
    Lucy is here and doing hardcore! Busty dreams are coming true today as this long time babe finally gets a good portion of cock in her mouth up her snatch and buried in her pooper too! When Lucy's boss started flirting in the office she couldn't resist doing a bit more than flirting back! Soon his hard quivering cock was getting her full oral attention. Once she was good and wet she slid his length into her hungry hole and started to ride him. Once his cock was slick with her girl cum she eased him into her ass and carried on bouncing away giving the occasional gape for good measure. Soon Lucy was ATMing Tom to orgasm, and as she milked his cock dry he smothered her juicy jugs in his appreciation!

Models:Lucy

Info:
    File Name : Milking_the_Boss_Dry.mp4
    File Size : 777.07 MB
    Duration : 00:26:22

Download:
    AnzFile: Milking_the_Boss_Dry.mp4 - 777.1 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blue Angel goes for the Gold!
    Yasmine Gold and Blue Angel are a hot teen couple you won't want to miss as these girls are horny, wet, and ready to rock it!
    They go to lay out in the sun one afternoon and before you know it there lust filled libidos are taking over and they begin kissing and caressing each other in the secluded lakeside hot spot. As the action progresses you are treated to plenty of cunnilingus and some sweet 69 action before the girls enjoy knee trembling orgasms! Hot teen lesbians providing you with boner popping pleasures, thats the DDF way!

Models:Yasmine Gold & Blue Angel

Info:
    File Name : Blue_Angel_goes_for_the_Gold.mp4
    File Size : 464.77 MB
    Duration : 00:10:21

Download:
    AnzFile: Blue_Angel_goes_for_the_Gold.mp4 - 464.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blondie gets her bells rocked!
    Hi Guys, I'm Rachel DDF's new Busty from Prague. I'm a very naughty girl that just loves having sex and just can't seem to get enough. I met this guy named Ruka Stone while I was hanging out with some of my friends, my girlfriends were all playing hard to get but I just wanted to fuck. Ruka and I ended up back at my place and he we had a really good time, he played with my tits, bouncing and squeezing them in his hands and licked and sucked on my big horny nipples. I could feel myself getting excited like you wouldn't believe and I wanted his cock inside so bad so I pulled out is cock and began sucking him off making sure that he was all slicked up. I laid down and Ruka slid his cock deep inside my pink hole, he fucked me just the way I like hard, long and strong. I got into Doggy and he Ruka mounted up and fucked my pussy from behind ramming his cock in my pussy with long deep strokes. I laid down on my side and lifted my leg opening me up wide before going back inside. Ruka fucked me really good and he gave me an orgasm in every position, I licked and sucked on his cock and cum brewing balls until I knew that he was about to explode, shooting his load off all over my big tits and saving a bit for my eager mouth. I slipped his cock back inside my mouth just to make sure I got every drop and then I rubbed his cum al over my tits before licking my fingers clean.

Models:Rachel T.

Info:
    File Name : Blondie_gets_her_bells_rocked.avi
    File Size : 602.9 MB
    Duration : 00:20:05

Download:
    AnzFile: Blondie_gets_her_bells_rocked.avi - 602.9 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Horny dreams of reality!
    Hey guys I'm Lola and I'm in a very horny mood. I woke up this morning all hot and bothered, my nipples were hard and my pussy was hot and wet. I made myself a bath and grabbed in my little yellow duck, there's nothing like a little play time the in the morningto get the day started right I began playing around, touching my body and rubbing my duck in the naughtiest of places. I rubbed my duck across my horny nipples, teasing them up nice and stiff before moving down to my pussy and giving it a thrill all it's own. I didn't take me long at all before I was ready to have an orgasm but I made myself wait as I often do. I always like giving myself the biggest orgasm that I can and the longer I tease myself the bigger it will be. I continued playing with myself as I long as I could before lost all control, giving myself the biggest orgasm that I have had in a while.

Models:Lola N.

Info:
    File Name : Horny_dreams_of_reality.avi
    File Size : 182.04 MB
    Resolution : 672x378
    Duration : 00:13:08

Download:
    AnzFile: Horny_dreams_of_reality.avi - 182.0 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi Guys What's going on? It's me Kl
    Hi Guys What's going on? It's me Klenot. Some of you guys might know me by Kristi Love, I did change my name but as you can see I'm still packing my big huge tits around. I got myself all dolled up just because that's how I like to play and then I went out to my sitting room and began touching myself all over. I played with my big tits as I love to do, squeezing them and teasing my big round nipples. Those of you that know me knows that's not enough and I grabbed my vibrator to help me along. I rubbed my toy across my nipple and played with it between my tits and then spread my legs wide open and teased my eager clit. I slipped my top inside my pussy trilling myself from the inside out. I got on all fours with my ass high in the air and fucked my pussy from behind, doggy has always been my favorite position of all because I always get so fucking wet. I laid on my back to finish the job fucking my pussy with long deep strokes and playing with my tits and clit back and forth until I had a really big orgasm.

Models:Klenot

Info:
    File Name : Hi_Guys_What's_going_on_It's_me_Kl.avi
    File Size : 499.52 MB
    Duration : 00:16:38

Download:
    AnzFile: Hi_Guys_What&_x27;s_going_on_It&_x27;s_me_ Kl.avi - 499.5 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tall, slender teen Clara Moon plays
    Tall, slender teen Clara Moon plays with herself and invites you to take a front seat as she does so, just remember she's leaving alone at the end, the big tease!

Models:Clara Moon

Info:
    File Name : Tall_slender_teen_Clara_Moon_plays.avi
    File Size : 260.83 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41

Download:
    AnzFile: Tall_slender_teen_Clara_Moon_plays.avi - 260.8 MB

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there Guys, my names Passion an
    Hey there Guys, my names Passion and I