Page 999 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899979989991000100110091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am preparing the dinner for my slave.. He is a real human toilet.. He truly doesn’t eat anything, just a lil breakfast and 3 portion of shit from 3 princesses during an entire week….
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit in the bathroom, pee into the camera,smear it and make prolapse,foot massage.Great crackly sound from my shit.
    How do you like the seeds of the French mustard on my shit?Hehe
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Format: Matroska
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I use the toilet slave on the balcony. First I use it instead of an ashtray, carcass it with a cigarette butt and make him to chew it. He does a great job. Then I make him to lick my shoes and kiss my feet. But in the end I prepared something special for him. Sophisticated humiliation. Since he is my toilet, he is obliged to eat my shit. I squat down, clutching his head between my legs and filling his mouth with smelly delicious shit. I wipe my ass with toilet paper and I put them in his mouth. Eat and munch, stupid pig ))
    Models: janet

Duration: 16 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina long endures and bombs the mouth of the toilet slave with shit and diarrhea. Personal toilet slave Alina did not expect to fall under the powerful hail of shit and diarrhea. The toilet slave was in shock when an avalanche of avenues rushed to his face from the beautiful maidens of the ass. Alina was waiting for the arrival of the slave for more than an hour and she strongly twisted her belly and she often farted, because yesterday she ate a lot of shish kebabs and vegetables.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey you!) Yes, yes you) Look what I have!) I know that you love so I made to you a new premium video on all your favorite pantypopping theme, stunning views, excellent quality, attractive price, and a sea of ??truly exciting content! ) This video you really like, so what are you waiting for !?) Download and enjoy!) I love you stay in touch!)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It attack me in shopping mall and I fart soo loud around are people… What’s a shame. But I leave my food and run to the toilet. I almost die… I thought I poop in my panites!! From my ass flows huge quantity of shit. Aroud me again are many people… They hear my farts and plops. Haha. I don’t care. This smell is worst… But brown stop me in this toilet. Diarrhea attack me here many times. My ass is like fountain.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 993 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This movie for fans of Enemas , in the video I poured in my ass 2 litres of milk , and’m a fountain of milk with shit . In this video clip I not only do an enema and out of my ass gases . Love something hot and extreme . Are there any of you willing to try my milkshake out of my ass , I do it diligently ! All who are interested in my videos please write in private messages on the website .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good Morning !
    I wish your morning could be as good as mine ��
    I just woke up, went to bathroom, pisses my panties to feel naughty… And poop myself to feel Dirty ! (^_^)
    Yeah it all feels excellent !
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave is in the dungeon and he’s going to worship me. I have told him if he pleases me, he may be rewarded. I begin by getting him to lick my shoes. I have a riding crop in my hand to make sure he knows what I want. I then tell him to lie on the floor while I bind his hands and feet together. He’s going to experience the luxury of having my beautiful ass in his face. I want him to enjoy eating my shit. As I sit over him I order him to open his mouth nice and wide. He must be ready to receiveve my scat. After I have made sure he has enough, I tell him to keep chewing, he must not waste any or I’ll punish him. I notice his cock is erect, so I slip a condom over it. As he chews on my scat I give him a couple of lashes with my riding crop. As I take a tight hold of his cock, he begins to tremble. I know he is desperate to cum. However, not until he has completely finished eating all my delicious shit. While he enjoys chewing the last piece of shit, I give him a handjob telling him he can cum. Afte he’s finished, I remove the condom and squeez his cum into his mouth. What a treat for my scat slut. He will surely remember his delicious scat hors d’oeuvre from Mistress Gaia.

ITALIAN
    Ho il mio schiavo nel mio lussurioso dungeon , pronto ad adorarmi . Se sapra’ soddisfarmi come desidero , potrei anche premiarlo. Gli ordino di leccarmi le scarpe mentre impugno tra le mani il mio amato frustino da cavallerizza, in modo che lo schiavo capisca sin da subito le mie esigenze .
    Lo obbligo a stendersi sul pavimento ,e gli blocco mani e piedi legandolo saldamente. Ora si che e’ predisposto per l’onore di avere il mio sontuoso culo sulla sua faccia. Pretendo che si diverta a mangiare la mia squisita merda. Spalanca la sua boccuccia di rosa , mi metto in posizione , e faccio una bella cacata sul suo viso. Dopo averne fatta davvero tanta, gli ordino di masticare la mia gustosa merda, senza sprecare nulla , altrimenti dovro’ punirlo .
    Noto che il suo cazzo e’ bello dritto e duro ,e gli metto un simpatico preservativo. Mentre continua a mangiare i miei escrementi, mi diverto ad usare su di lui il mio amato frustino . Afferro con forza il suo insignificante cazzo , e con mia gioia lo sento tremare come un foglia. Vorrebbe venire , e’ disperato .
    Ma prima deve prima degustare del tutto la mia deliziosa merda. E mentre ingoia l’ultimo pezzo di merda rimasto , lo torturo con uno dei miei famosi handjob e al culmine della sua disperazione, gli permetto di venire. Gli sfilo il preservativo , lo avvicino alla sua faccia , apre la bocca , e spremo tutto il contenuto in modo che la troietta trangugi tutto il suo schifoso sperma. Solo una Domina realmente generosa come me , puo ‘ fare un regalo del genere alla mia puttanella di ” merda ”. Di sicuro , ricordera’ per sempre il delizioso antipasto gourmet della sua Padrona Gaia….
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I can barely hold it in, showing off my silky white panties before I ruin them by filling them up with diarrhea. Let me talk dirty to you as I show you my mess, giving you a nice close up view of my shit covered panties and asshole.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile