Page 997 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 49789794798799599699799899910071047109714971997 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wanted to teach my landlord a lesson, so I pooped in the stairwell of my apartment building. Watch my ass squirt creamy peanut butter all over the floor and stairs.
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 1 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 9.82 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was a dirty girl again today, lying on my front on baby mat on the floor, happily coloring in my Hello Kitty book… with a big mess in my diaper! It felt all warm and nice on my butt, and the front of my diaper was all pee soaked and soggy around my pussy. I wasn’t feeling especially sexy at that point, just very babyish, but when Daddy said it was time to change my diaper, I started to get some tingles!
    I love it when I have to lie on the changing table with my knees pulled back and my legs wide apart while Daddy cleans my dirty bottom. I really feel like a big baby, but the feelings in my pussy are very much those of a naughty big girl! I know it turns him on too, and I love it when he calls me a dirty girl! When he started to unzip his jeans I knew what was coming, and my pussy immediately went all swollen and slippery.
    Then he asked me if I liked being fucked while when I’m all dirty! Do I ever! Yes please! What a filthy dirty baby girl I am, with my legs wide apart, my butt covered in poop, just wanting to feel his hard cock inside me!
    Daddy fucked me on the changing table – he filled my dirty pussy with his hard cock – he rubbed my clit and he touched my nipples – he made me cum!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 26 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This was my first dine and dump clip ever! It’s me eating a sandwich followed by a POV shit and rectal temperature taking. This clip is slightly discounted because only the last approx. 8 minutes are actual toilet action. I start off wearing a sexy revealing white v-neck t-shirt and white underwear eating a ham and cheese sandwich. While I eat, I tell you about my last bowel movement in detail. I also describe other bowel movements i’ve had recently, what makes me need the toilet, what makes me fart etc. Lots of general toilet talk as I eat my sandwich, followed by a bunch of red grapes. Red grapes make me fart and need the toilet really badly! Once i’ve finished eating I wash it all down with water before heading to the bathroom to get rid of what I just ate. I set the camera down below my ass nice and close so you can see my tight little asshole pushing all the shit out. I start pushing and a very large pile of light brown, soft shit comes out. I show you the pile, then I wink and flex my asshole a little before sticking a rectal thermometer in. I take my temperature (in Celsius), reading it out and showing you the dirty tip of the thermometer. Then I wipe, leaving a big streak up my ass crack and wink it a little more before signing off.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 19 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was a real disaster. Again, I have stomach problems and my shit is very rare. It’s very hard to stop this huge mess. After a few minutes my bright jeans are full of stinking, hot shit, that runs down my pussy and my thighs … I sit on the floor and make a huge mess in my pants. At the end you can see a huge fountain of pee. How do you like my mangled pants and my dirty ass?
    Models: BibiStar

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gwen desperately needs to hold in her poop, she sticks a pen up her butt to let the poop fill, she spends some time pushing her poop to the opening of her butt and then closing it again so it doesn’t come out. While she’s trying to hold she switches to a new position and the poop can’t be held in any longer and with a little push is forced out of her and onto the floor. Rubbing her cunt to the dirty smells and feeling, she’s thinking longingly of her sweet good puppy and his thick red cock. She runs to go get him and suck on his cock a little before she lets him watch her rub her feces onto her cunt. Guiding him into her she can tell that he’s liking it a lot as he starts out slow and progressively speeds up and is fucking her hard, stretching her filthy cunt open. He’s the best dog that she could hope for! She pulls him out and grabs some of her filth to mush on top of her cunt, covering it fully. She takes his swollen boner and forces him to rub himself into her filth, coating him thickly in her warm mess. She tells him how much of a good boy he is for letting her do this to him and him responding so enthusiastically! She loves her doggy so much!
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch in White lingerie tell you I want to show how much I love the scat fetish..
    I pee on my bed then push out a huge shit onto my bed, I show you it before licking it getting my tongue all brown, before smearing it all over my bum.
    I then smear it all over my hairy pussy getting it coated telling you how amazing it feels with having warm shit all over it..
    I then smear my new big tits coating them in my scat the feeling of it rubbing over my nipples its insane..
    I then smear my mouth like a filthy scat slut and lick it some more before fucking my pussy hard while I suck and lick my fingers.
    Then lick my scat once more..
    WoW my breath will really smell of shit after this
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 44 s
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I peeing a lot in this video too. I put a cup on the floor and try to pee into. Wanna fill up with my nectar. But some times I just pee over on the cup not in ? But doesn’t matter you can watch my beautiful pussy peeing with strong stream too. When I feel I have no more pee I lift up my cup and pouring on my pussy and smearing it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana and Olga love to fill each other mouths with shit especially liquid diarrhea . This time Yana and Olga were doing to each other anulingus , their tongues caressed each other anus , but in that moment when she was fondling the anus Yana , Yana launched a great stream of liquid shit into the mouth of Olga , but John is not finished she repeated this several times , Oh yeah Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana took the rubber cock , and thrust into the mouth of Olga when Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit .Then Olga and Yana are reversed , now Yana caressed the anus Olga , And Olga, too, fills the mouth diarrhea Olga , Oh Yes she does it a few times , mouth Yana took a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Olga also put Yana in her mouth rubber member , when Yana had a mouth full of liquid shit . In this clip the girls fill each other mouths with liquid shit diarrhea , fart , and play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every wonderful day begins with some wonderful things. Like when you open your eyes and see something cute, or when you hear some nice melody…. Or when you poop your panties at the morning and lying in bed with heavy load between your bum cheeks (^_^)
    Yeah – it was the first thing that came to my mind this morning on the weekend :> No housework today and no other duties :> So I can make a really nice PantyPoop and wear my load a bit longer !
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you love me shitting??
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 43 s