Page 996 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046109614961996 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Script:
    Welcome me to the room.
    Pull out a small bottle that you tell me contains something you want me to try - your special potion.
    "Try some of this. Don't be afraid. That's it - breathe it all in. That's it - deep breath. And again - go on, it makes you feel so good. That's it - good boy. Are you feeling a bit woozy? I've got a surprise for you - But first you have to take more.”
    Make me inhale again. Tell me that you're going to give you a very special present.
    "You should have more of this first. Breathe in again. Deep breath this time. Inhale it all. That's it. I have brought you here because i'm going to use you. I'm going to shit on you. And you're going to eat it.
    “You want to make me happy don't you? Show me how much you want to please me. Put my shit in your mouth, and breathe my potion. And again. And again.
    “Now wank your cock for me. Wank it harder. Now inhale my potion deeply. Keep going. You’re mine, you have no choice. Mmm - more. More. That's it. don't stop.
    “You must cum for me! You're going to cum SO hard… Yes - that's it cum for me. Do it for me now. Fuck yes. Do it for me. Yes! That's it slave - squirt for me. Squirt for me. Cum with me!”
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 14 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What I do with my toilets? I’m shitting into their mouth! I use my toilet every day. This means that every day he has to eat my shit and drink my piss. Since in this video! This is not a game but hard reality. This toilet slave is extremely humiliated. In the morning I have a lot of shit, because I have had a delicious picnic last night. Not only that he has to lick the dirt off my soles. As a matter, of course, I shit in his mouth! Chew and swallow more carefully, try harder, slave. So that the next time I can come back and feed you with my shit again.. You must serve for my satisfaction!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I love the most? The taste is fresh, warm and fragrant shit on my language)) Why not combine a fantastic Blowjob with a giant piece of shit? And put it in my mouth for two things to see which melts faster?)) *This video not contains scenes of defecation, only dirty Blowjob, smearing, and more)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show striptease, shake my sexy ass, pee, poo wape ass with paper and mastrubate in toilet of restorant
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Size: 973 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh my God… Looks like I’ve broke my previous record !
    I was charging for about 6 days long (I waited for my parents to go to their trip).
    So I wanted to poop my panties badly ! But I had no idea that my load will be so huge ! (o_O)
    And looks like I’ve completely destroyed my panties ��
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here is another pussy smear with thick shit video. Wearing bra and put on white rubber gloves. Seduce you and tell you this is your lucky day, but actually when you watch me what else can be if not your lucky day �� Show you pussy and already shit baked asshole as I really have to poo. I just lay on back and lift up one of my leg and seriously surprised me that I released my poo faster than expected. I told you by the way have to shit. And now coming the dirtier part of this sexy video. After shitting hold in gloves hands this soft pile of shit. I’ve made my poo spreadable again, love it �� And while I spread my legs to get access to holes smearing lots of shit on pussy, ass, inner tights. Very hot and delicious poo cover my pink pussy. Smearing slowly I just take my time and start to excite and rub my clit, pussy is juicy already. Then slide fingers into and fingering myself Until I have orgasm, wet squirt orgasm. I repeat it 2 times because I tell you I want more �� and till I fingering my shit covered pussy tell you how much you wanna fuck me, how much you want to feel your dick in my dirty pussy? Would it be so much fun. Sensual shit smeared pussy fuck �� I ask you you can cum with me if you want, then I put my finger into asshole and keep fingering it. You can hear me moaning a lot during pussy and asshole fingering. You also able to see barefoot and pink toes and the video is such a close up. I want you to see my yummy shitty pussy close up. Thick shit on it. After play time I smudge more shit deep into my skin and show you pink pussy under my shit �� Hot, sexy and dirty shit covered pussy play video. Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The slaves are all lined up lying down on the floor, ready to do her bidding. She goes over to the first one and hits him with her hands before she moves to the next round. She blows her nose on tissue and smears the snot on his face. She goes to the next guy and sits on his face. She makes him eat cunt until she pisses on his face.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 46 min 50 s
    Resolution: 400 x 512
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Riku has caught nurse Mai having an affair with the married doctor so she confronted her, what she didn't know is this doctor heard what they were arguing about so they teamed up against her. Getting her up on the table to shit for their benefit. Nurse Riku then let out a slimy fart and shit herself in her panties and pantyhose and rub it to nurse Mai’s face while laughing at her. She then rub all the shit all over her face while doctor stuff his cock in her mouth and she started sucking it. Nurse Riku continues to humiliate poor Mai by rubbing more shit on her pretty face, the shit is all over the floor, while doctor busy himself inserting his tiny dick into Mai’s vagina fucking her hard while Nurse Riku shitting on her face again then. The doctor finishes inside her and Riku kissing her poor friend Mai.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 13 s
    Size: 1 000 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I talk dirty to you while masturbating, going into doggy style as well as missionary. Get a nice view from every angle I can give you, and watch me get off.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video clip you will see how I film myself using a mirror , I wanted something unusual . I sat in front of the mirror and started shitting huge piles of shit out of my ass and the shit I smear on my body , liberally coating crap on my tender flesh .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 971 MiB
    Download From AnzFile