Page 976 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 4768769269669749759769779789861026107614761976 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like my big dirty ass? So, if you want to serve as a toilet for me and want me to shit in your mouth, you have to swallow my shit quickly and with desire. Open your mouth, so that I was comfortable to shit there. If you do not have a toilet stool, you can lie down under my ass and tongue to caress my anus, so I relaxed. After that I’ll be to shit in your mouth, I will be to shit all that I have, and if something remains, you must get it by your tongue. Lick, kiss, suck my shitty ass.
    Models: margo

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me wear red top and white nylon stockings on and at the very beginning I remove my nude brief off. Currently on period which is came on today so it’s mild yet. I remove the panty inside a pad which get bloody and I lick and sniff on them. Tell you nice and fresh blood. I bet this view makes you crazy and horny. I lick more and more the pad. In doggy I show off pussy and Queefing few times then invite you between my tights to enjoy bloody pussy and dirty asshole view. Take my glass toy and penetrate into pussy make it dirty with blood and then I lick the blood off the toy for you. How badly you wanna lick my delicious pussy and taste me? Or you craving to lick and taste both of my holes? I talk sexy to you and giving encouragement about jerk your dick. This is your job only. While I play a bit with pussy poo leaking out of butt hole as I have to poo �� You look so excited don’t you? Front of your face laying a nice bloody pussy and tight shitty asshole �� Best moments of the day. I also sop the glass dildo deep in my asshole from which get super dirty and make me poo so while I poo spread pussy and bit butt hole close up. Crystal clear view to both of my holes and release massive giant poo. Then pee a lot like a fountain. Then keep stretching asshole and pooping more also put the glass toy back into pussy and squirt on it. Talking sexy and dirty to you and really hope so about you jerking your dick and didn’t stop stroking. You’ve been waiting for this day and of course I want it so bad you to cum wherever you want. Which hole of mine do you prefer to cum? Pussy or asshole? I give you cum countdown while playing around with butt hole and when I count 1 it’s your turn �� You also can see lot of swollen asshole puckering, pussy spread and before I say goodbye I push out little bit more of poo and pee in squat pose. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New slave eat my shit! He swallows everything that comes out of my asshole!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hope you like my last video!
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That’s what a real extreme and scat-debauchery! ��
    Laura poops in a waffle cup ice cream.
    Then he starts licking the shitty ice cream.
    Smears it all over his face!
    Of course she all swallowing!
    She’s a toilet-slut – shit-eater!
    She eats all the ice cream out of shit!
    ————————–
    This video is staged with chromakey.
    Shit is totally real.
    ANNOUNCEMENT: soon Laura will show herself completely without a mask and some past videos (with her participation) will be removed, which will remain – will rise in price. In pasts videos she was worried about privacy and so she was in mask and in addition the video was heavily distorted by various filtrami and she looked like a caricature. BUT AS LAURA LOOKS IN REALITY? Note: the screenshot on a red background screen the following video!!! In this video, she is in the old, distorted style and mask. I think many will be interesting to evaluate the difference of how different Laura looks.
    P.S. Laura will be bolder in the video without a mask, if in the comments she sees that, without a mask and distortion it looks much better! �� Everybody good and joy, Mrs. Kate.
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 943 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suffering must remain inside the toilet slave! All your suffering must remain within you, the girl should not see or hear it. A good toilet slave always swallows 100%, so he should not give in to fear, fear can cause discomfort, and the process will be difficult for both the slave and the mistress! Toilet Slave – should always be positive, the mistress should feel that the slave loves to be her toilet. Remember that many girls do not want to do it in your mouth, as this is a very intimate moment for a girl and a girl should trust you. Girls feel weak toilet slave and experience discomfort when using it. If you want to become an excellent toilet slave, then, in the process of using, forget that you are a man – you are just a thing, a toilet for women! All your strength, at this moment, should be directed at swallowing. Eating female shit is a natural process for you. Many people ask me: what do you feel after feeding? Got a stomach ache? How bad is it for the body of the toilet slave? I answer: if I serve one girl (for example, Christina) – I feel a slight discomfort in my stomach, as if you had a little over-cake. But an hour later, I am fully restored.
    Christina loves to eat deliciously, she often visits local restaurants, this time she ate a lot of Japanese food and I had to eat a lot of sesame (sesame is practically not digested). When I go under Christina, I don't know that sometimes this liquid with a strong smell and taste awaits me and it is very difficult to swallow or sweet and soft shit, but this is not my business, I have to eat everything and this is a holiday for me! First, Christine gave me urine to drink, I learned to swallow without closing my mouth – this is a success, now I don't pour urine and swallow it 100%! Kristina allowed me to lick her anus in front of the toilet and I could smell the sweet morning smell of my dish, she pressed, trying to fart and the smell hit me right in the nose!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I came back home Japland for a summer holiday this month.
    I love going to shop here every day especially convenience stores.
    Yesterday I bought some cold noodles and drink from there and I had them for lunch.
    It was delicious as usual and I felt doing shit for the next morning.
    Watch my perfect shit coming out from the asshole and how I eat my shit with chopsticks!
    Models: JapScatSlut

Duration: 4 min 34 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close up view on my asshole, huge shit that clogged the toilet after. Booty shake. Dirty talk. Pussy spreading. Ass shaking and smacking �� probably one of my best!!
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, are you ready to play with me? In this video, I will put a huge portion of shit on the floor��) then I will take this shit and stick it in my pussy … I will eat shit from my pussy with my own hands until it ends and I get an orgasm����
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 29 min 28 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was wonderful, I made my servant eat my shit on dinner. He got that even a dog kneeling with the face in my ass, I delivered to him a plate and with a face of hungry waited with water in the mouth I pour my delicious shit, I served him a portion and he ate with fork, it was a little shy so I put his face in the plate. Of the one checked in the video you’ll love it, you still had the pee I gave while I spilled some more shit in his mouth!
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile