Page 952 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 4528529029429509519529539549621002105214521952 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had the shits so as I almost shit myself and I decided to plug myself up with a butt plug then ride my dildo until I came. Mid way through fucking my dildo I decided to open the flood gates by removing my butt plug and letting all the creamy brown shit flow out. sometimes I was riding the nasty dildo sometimes I was sucking it clean. I cum so hard when I am smelling and tasting shit. watch my ass bounce up and down hard on this rubber dick.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am in bed, rubbing my dripping pussy and than, after I emptied my butt, i have a nice orgasm while i sniff my chocolate
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You get to see a front view of my hairy pussy as my piss sprays onto my inner thigh and all over my pubic hairs, then a back view as my anus slowly pushes out a long piece of shit.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 45 s 973 ms
    Size: 80.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It’s Monday!! So you know what that means!! New Shit – literally!!! If you haven’t been paying attention lately, I have been bringing a whole lot of new talent to the game – some are names you familiar with, some are ones you never seen before in your life, but all are new to this realm. Well I’ve outdone myself this summer!! All new ladies and ALL are smoking hot!!! This is so hot I’m putting out these new clips while on vacation down in New Orleans.
    Queen Bee continues that trend. Say hello to my newest gem of a find! I have one of my newest recruits, Smoking Redd for talking her friend into doing it as well!! I swear the fine ones always travel in packs!!! Queen Bee has a body that makes me thank god I was born a man. Hell even if I wasn’t I’m sure I would still be in love with this one!!! These are her first introduction clips. She was admittedly nervous pooping on film in her first clips – some which will never see light of day as her poop was literally too shy to come out! But like all rookies, watch her learning curve grow exponentially! These are some real solid clips as she is young and eager to get started!! Enjoy as she brings a sexy mix of shakin’ and shittin’!! Two great debut clips. This one has potential to live up to that name become the queen of Ladies Keeping It Funky as she gets more comfortable behind the camera and how to record herself!!! That B must stand for Bootay – cuz man the ass on this one is oohwee!! The Titties Too! She is already top 5 physiques on LKIF in my humble opinion. As you know I love them All shapes, sizes and colors, but nothing like a thick woman! Especially one thick in all the right places!! Def be on the lookout for more and more from this ebony Queen!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filming each other in a playful contest to see who can make the biggest poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 24 min 56 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear a purple G-string on nothing else. You are so close to me and my ass is very close to you �� Do you miss me? Hm… for sure you couldn’t wait to see my perfect tight asshole, don’t you? Good �� It’s time for some dirty and naughty fun together. I put my ass in front of you only aside the string rear and tease you. Lick on my plug then playing around and insert then pushing out many times for you behind. Tell you I really like when you watching me it’s just a turn on �� Butt plug play make me poo baby so I put my ass front of your face and shitting out my plug with this stinky poo. Also release pee with strong stream. Then I keep playing around and pushing in then pull out the dirty shit covered plug by my asshole without using hand. I bend over and insert it many times and fart out for you noisily. Repeat this sexy action few times and I really hope I drive you crazy by my dirty shit baked ass and sexy farts. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I suddenly had to poop while walking in the forest. I shitting right on a forest path. It makes hurts my ass!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 30 s 507 ms
    Size: 65.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get up-close and personal with my hairy asshole as I release some farts, piss, then finally, a stubborn piece of crap that really forces me to push.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 53 s 120 ms
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wanted to add some fun to your lovely evening . I was dressed in white pants and a white blouse . I took off his pants I was wearing transparent panties white , I removed the blouse and under the jacket was wearing me bra white . I stayed in white lingerie and stockings white . Then I decided to remove and white underwear first, I removed the panties and then the bra . I some days could not go to the toilet . I’m naked and I climbed on the bed and spread her legs and started to try to go to the toilet I’ve been tagalas and tried to vidoviti a shit , and then I feel what I vividity shit , here’s this pile of shit came out of me , a big turd out of my ass , I push and Oh shit continues to go out from me , and then I start to piss and shit at the same time . A big pile of shit came out of me , and the whole white sheet was in the urine , I got cancer and became nukhat his shit , I love to enjoy the smell of shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I push out of my ass thick sausage! It goes very slowly
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 43 s 200 ms