Page 95 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 458593949596971051451955951095 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She loves yoga and she loves teaching it, but do you know what she loves more? Its seeing the exposed armpits of her students when they do their stretches. She goes through the different stretches while her students follow her movements. She comes over to each girl and corrects their postures, coping feels from them at the same time. She then prepared tea for her students and spiked it with a laxative for her pleasure !
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 38 min 25 s
    Resolution: 316 x 560
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So I remember eating lots of rosemary in my rice and I ate an entire quart of soy velvet chocolate ice cream. So it has a rosemary scent and sweetness from the ice cream ��
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 76.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080 HD This is Part 2 of "Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom." It starts right off with shitting in the hostage's mouth. There's a near impossible amount. A good part of this clip is taunting the slave at the arduousness of the task, but there was also a certain amount of supportive coaching, as the slave attempted to consume it all. It had incentive, because I told it that if it took all the shit and menstrual blood, it could spend a few hours outside in the sunlight. This is the scat only section of the scene. No pee in part 2. This scene was long, so it is sold in two parts. The only complete version offered is the picture in picture. For complete clip description, please see the picture in picture version. (22:22 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Full HD (1080p/60fps) This is a COMBO of both No-wipe Panties” videos both poop pee. Get the combo to save $ if you want to see both!
    No-wipe Panties Poop:
    (Full HD Video 1080p/60fps) The video begins with me walking into the frame wearing only my panties. I tell you how badly I have to shit and quickly peel off my panties. Standing up with my back facing the camera, I start to let it go and moan loudly with relief. I lean forward slightly at the waist to give you a better view of my asshole as a big, thick hard log begins to push it's way out. Listen to me breathe and moan with relief, anticipation and pleasure as I continue to shit for you. I push out a big load that just keeps going and going, pushing out every last bit. Then I pull my panties back on without wiping and am sure to let them ride all the way tucked up into my ass crack. I show you how well they hug my ass and you can faintly see the stain that has now appeared near my hole. You don't see my face in this video though.
    HD No-wipe Panties Pee:
    Full HD (1080p/60fps) I start by showing off my cute striped panties for you, and then sexily strip them off. (You can glimpse a peek at the brown spot where I previously pulled them on without wiping after pooping! video also available.) Standing in the bathtub with one leg up, I let myself go and pee a short but strong stream of piss for you while you admire my toned body. When I'm done, I pull my panties back up without wiping, and rub in my wetness dripping from my pussy, and pleasure my clit a bit through the fabric. Hope you enjoy how naughty and dirty I make these panties for you!
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Honey Brown is back with with Four Great new clips!! Enjoy as she was letting out some super duper logs in these clips!! Enjoy her sexy outfits and that lovely body of hers as never seen before! Shes got a new improved camera and it just accentuates EXACTLY how hot this 45 year old is!! Enjoy her see through outfits and of course enjoy her butt naked finale!! Enjoy as she poops and pees up a storm in these clips even peeing all over the seat in one scene!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alina is powerfully shitting and blowing up her shit with a big firecracker. Alina goes by car, listens to music. She finds a secluded place to poke, where no one would see her. She pushes powerfully and smells foul. Alina lays in the shit a powerful firecracker and blows it up!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rubbing my clit while enjoying my naughty butt plug, I tease about how much you love the feeling of being you filled up from my ass, how much you love everything to do with my vaginal and anal play. I fart a bit while playing with my butt toy dick, I like the smell. then taste dirty dick. You like the taste of my ass, too ? And there is nothing terrible
    You are not just feeling full because of my butt, baby. you know I can take way more than that in my ass ? But the feeling of playing with a toy when my ass is already filled with shit? Oops, that's such a divine feeling! I shit a nice thick, tasty shit. This is relly BIG! I cant stop this burning. Open mouth and taste it rather warm ? Mmm Such a beauty, babe
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Havent pooped in 48 hours. I have eaten chicken and salad, teriyaki, tacos, and pizza. It was the greek gyro that finally did me in! Big dump, dirty talk in my schoolgirl outfit
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre mine today, lucky you. Worship my ass good and Ill give you a nice tasty treat. Get your face in my ass. I want you licking and sniffing my ass and pussy through my panties. When I pull my panties to the side I want your tongue deep in my hott asshole. Im going to spread my asshole so you can see my turd and I want you to lick and taste it while its still insde. Then watch my shit snake out of my black lacy panties. I spread my cheeks and give you a good look at the mess I made on my ass. You dont just get to look though. I want you to clean me up and eat the remaining poop straight from my ass. I love that filthy mouth of yours. I want my ass to live in. You did such a good job I want to fuck my creamy pussy deep with this long cock spray my milk for you. Wash it all down with my sweet milk.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another meal for your worthless mouth. Open up and let me dump this full load into your mouth until its overflowing. Its like soft served fucking ice cream and you get to eat it all up straight from my ass.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile