Page 94 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 448492939495961041441945941094 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its about time for a compilation video of all my greatest poops. Enjoy!
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 28 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I expose my sexy ass to you in my cutout out yoga pants. You get a close up view of shit dripping out of my asshole as I sit with my ass right in front of your face. I love the look of my ass like this I think you will too.
    **PLEASE do not upload any of my videos to public sites. Videos purchased from Scatshop are for personal/private use only**
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 747 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1920×1080* Shy girlfriend tells you her scat fantasy// nice views and YES you can see the shit pouring out//
    You see sweetie, I have had this umm.. fantasy for a very long time. I have dreamed about playing with my shit for quite some time. Ive been super nervous to tell you. Thats why I asked you into the bathroom. I wanted to ease you into what Ive been wanting to explore with you. Here sit and just watch. Ill play with my perfect tight pussy. I know that gets you hard Now you see I normally cant hold in my shit. I wanted this to be SO special for you so I have been holding in my shit for 2 hours. Now after I have sort of eased you into it I want to turn around. Now see sweetie this isnt scary? You love my nice round ass. I spread it for you and show it off to ease you into whats about to happen. I spread my ass and let it all out. You get the perfect view of all my perfect shit coming out of my ass. I touch your face and say Now I know you want to see it right?” I know you want to look down on the floor and see it.. Your excited arent you?? I cant wait to explore more with you.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back for an encore with toes curled and pushing hard!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

video of me publicizing blowing my hot air all in a dressing room. you can hear all the families in the background so you know they deff can hear me farting but I dontbcare, letting loose felt soo good. I even heard some mom talking about how I might as well go to a bathroom lol little does she know later I had to go to the bathroom. I didnt even need to poop but some little surprises popped out. the bathroom was full and I needed to be quick- so excuse the poop scenes.
    ( this is a farting based video so please save your complaints about the unclose poopsceane for someone else.) �� ENJOY
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now the toilet slave lies on his back and the turd protrudes from his mouth, decorated with a plant and a charge of spit on top. The ladies now animate the slave to swallow the shit and whips him.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mystress Geneva is back! This nasty ass is back with another gassy, farty, nasty public toilet adventure!! Man the noises and the pl0ps coming out of her ass are truly out of control!! She knows you get off to her pl0ps and splashes and she offers you the opportunity to worship at the end!! These are two funky, nasty clips from one the Rookie of the Year Contender!! She and Diamond are the frontrunners for sure, but Ayanna and Sparkle are gonna give them a run!! Not to be outdone by anyone, Plenty of pl0ps, farting, and even a little di@rrhea!! Enjoy as she talks nasty while going as well!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 57.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sequel to Pooping Cumming In My Panties For Private Tutor!
    Im back! Ever since Ive come to see you for tutoring, Ive become a straight A student �� And youve also opened up my world to the joys of pooping my panties, which I love to do for you, it makes me so horny each time, I always cum! But today, Ive got a bunch of gas instead �� Will you accept payment for tutoring in farts today? I hope so, because they are RANK.
    I begin blowing ass in your face before, oops! Im having some real SHARTS! I keep going and just DESTROY my panties �� I keep farting over and over with my filthy cheeks pulled back, caked in crap as I fart over and over again, overpowering your senses! I hope that and my ruined pink pair of panties makes the perfect payment for you. cant wait to do this again! ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With all the new talent emerging over the past year, it time to look back at one of my most popular models from previous years. Sparkle will ALWAYS be probably one of my 5 favorite models ever!! I met her almost four years ago. She was just looking for a lil extra money to pay for grad school. She is easily #1 on the I cant believe I found this one!” list!! Fine as hell, with an ass that was out of this world!! Like many of them, when they move on to better things, they dissapear in the wind. Anyways, enjoy these three clips Ive been sitting on. Enjoy a sexy pee clip, followed by two short but ploptastic clips!! My old fans remember Sparkle well as she was always one of my top sellers, but you new fans might have missed out on this one!! Be sure to check out her entire collection here on scatshop in additon to these three clips!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We love to experiment this time I put water enema on my girlfriends Alice and Carolina , my girlfriends fart , shoot water with shit , and piss . We decided to try something unusual , the girls gladly agreed to do the first enema I was filling the ass at first Carolina air and she farts loudly , the second enema, I fill the ass with water and Carolina Carolina shoots water and shit . Then I fill Alices ass with air Alice explodes loudly, then I put an Enema Alice and Alice shoots water with shit, Yes girls issue big fantany urine lying on back .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile