Page 93 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 438391929394951031431935931093 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I thought I could handle multiple mistresses. Its always been my fantasy. When it happens, it happens beyond my wildest dreams. There are just so many mistresses, each willing and waiting to deliver their golden juice. I am place imobile so I cannot move with a plastic container around my head. It is water tight, and no drop will be wasted. I try to drink, but as more and more pee gets delivered, slowly but surely I get submerged in golden pee. I am drowning!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 29 min
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me in a red bra doa sexy finger gag show, i slide my fingers in seductively making myself gag on my fingers before puking over my big tits, i slide my fingers in more and more drooling my sticky spit andf puke all over me
    before puking some more sucking on my fingers and rubbing my puke over my tits
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot Karen in sexy medsister oufit running messy shit for you!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a meal! Lokks like chilli con carne, but tests better! The Cat shits a big big mountain of shit in a plate, take the plate in cats hands and feeds the slave with all the yummy creamy shit! He has never eat so much shit in his life! Dirty Talk but in German
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1st: Desperately pulling out buttplug to release a big long turd on top of the toilet.
    2nd: Quick natural shitting into the toilet while everyones home.
    3rd: Watch me take a big fat poop along the edge of the bathtub. My pussy is super creamy as I stand up to pee when Im finished
    4th: Standing to shit your yummy meal on a plate. Eat straight from my ass enjoy a nice closeup of
    my puckered hole.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 881 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Great clip of Naomi expelling shitty water in her friends home while shes away. 1st scene she does it in her friends bathroom sink. The 2nd scene Naomi expels shitty water on her friends bedroom floor. Geeeez what a mess”
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kristina ate shish kebabs on liquid crap in my mouth. In the evening, Christina wrote to me that she strongly wants to go to the toilet, but will warm up until morning, since its already late. I was very glad that a delicious breakfast awaits me in the morning! I noticed that it is most difficult to swallow either a very hard or very liquid shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I decided to play dirty toilet games with my toilet slave again. He was lying on the floor and I told him to open his mouth wider and do not close it until I finish. He must to eat my delicious shit and be thankful to me for this once again. Lick my asshole after shit, bitch.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's about to be lunch and Miss Rachelle has asked you to come see me for an important matter. I just have to tell you, that I have never meet such a sweet boy and a gentleman-like student in my life Ive also noticed how keen you are whenever I bend overparticularly when I bend over and fart in class �� And I want to gift you with some "chocolate". Some students eat glue others eat poo!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yana loves when Olga Fucks her hard in anal , Yana accustomed to obey Olga and her is very exciting . In this video clip, Yana caresses the anus Olga , and Olga Yana shit right in the mouth , Yes, Ian loves it , after that Olga fastened by strap-on in mouth and gives Yana rubber member , Yes it is very hot when Yana caresses cock with her lips , Olga deploys Yana and puts cancer on her knees and starts to enter the Yana strap-on in ass plunging the rubber cock deeper and deeper in the ass Yana . As soon as Olga pulled the strap on from the ass Yana , lo and behold, Yana started to shit , Olga again pushes Yana in the ass strap on , and again has that naughty slut in the ass and pulls out again , but this time from the ass Yana breaks liquid shit diarrhea , fart , Oh Yes Olga shit Yana , Olga makes Yana lick the shit off the floor , Yes, Yana can not refuse the fact that she says she just does it , as Yana she gets a lot of pleasure from what is happening . In this clip Yana shit in mouth , fuck her with a strap-on in the ass full shit , girls farting , Yana licks the shit on the floor , and strap-ons , Yana and Olga urinate while out of their ass comes out shit . We remind you that any of you can become a writer , and well get you the video clip very hot , such as you want . For us there is no word stop , and we do almost everything . If you wish to obtain in your personal home video collection with our participation , then write your script and we will fulfil your hottest fantasies . We are waiting for your orders our master .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile