Page 920 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 420820870910918919920921922930970102014201920 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 2 min 11 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 more public shits guys!
    First of all, excuse the spit flying out of my mouth in the beginning….I'm still getting used to Invisalign.
    Scene 1- I'm back at the original McDonald's, not by choice. I desperately had to poop and the McDonald's was the closest place. This one was a bit different though. One of you wanted to watch me clean it up…. so you'll see me cleaning this one.
    Scene 2- I went to Burger King and took a shit in the trash can. This one was pretty easy but I was still very nervous.
    Scene 3- I'm squatting on the toilet and I loved how it turned out. The problem was I had to shit while an employee was in the bathroom….then more employees came in. You'll have to watch the video to find out if I got caught , but I will say this…. I may not do public shits for a while. The last scene really had me shaken up.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 280
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I made for you good product. Look at it!
    Models: Valleo

Duration: 53 s 888 ms
    Size: 47.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tina Blade came very early to the shooting, and she needed to shit badly! So the slave had to be quick to get here, or he would be without any food today. Tina did not even have time to change clothes before she had to do the deed. So the slave was put underneath her tiny ass, and the feeding could start.
    But the slave missed a lot, so Tine got a spoon and started feeding him from the floor. But he was struggling a bit, and since I am very nice I gave Tina a bowl of chili nuts to mix with her shit. It made it almost like a crunchy breakfast serial.
    Tina show no mercy, and make sure he eat every little piece of shit that came out of her, while I enjoyed my cup of coffee.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your resistance to extreme will be tested in this video … I welcome you in red underwear with a high stiletto red heels… now you know what is your task submissive … I just look for this … today you will learn to bite a huuge turd … good luck … but before you must do lick all my dirty feet…. oh yes… little dog… lear to use your mouth…
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 96.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Starting off with a pretty stream of pee, my anus takes over as it releases its first loud fart. What follows is a barrage of runny poops and more farts that echo off the toilet bowl.
    Models: thetrina

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here my girlfriend and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our shit. So we have the guy, one after another, shitting extremely in his mouth and he has swallowed our delicious shit. He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to shit so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You’ve called a whore in for something “special” but she doesn’t know what, until you won’t tell her where the bathroom is and she is DESPERATE TO SHIT and expect her to shit on a scale, right before your eyes! You really ARE a pervert! Her cute facade drops and her shock turns to meanness as she belittles you for wanting such a disgusting thing. But, she shits and misses the scale, and is forced to scoop her large load onto the scale herself. 10 ounces and volumnous, not bad �� She gags, it’s so stinky! You urge her to smell it, and she does to get you to shut up.. to her surprise, her poop keeps smelling better and better, and she describes it. She starts to smell it more, enjoying the aroma of her own filth. Next you tell her to lick it–she refuses until you keep raising the price… eventually, she breaks down and gives it a shot–and finds that she actually LIKES the taste of her shit �� And licks for her own enjoyment. She smiles, handing you the plate for you to enjoy her shit, too.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile