Page 917 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 417817867907915916917918919927967101714171917 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was holding my shit and I could not resist anymore. I pooped in my new white panty. Big load exploding in my panty. Then I love to play with my shit and smear it on my body
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After smearing myself with shit out in the woods I have to get cleaned up! There is only a small stream near the road where anyone could drive by at any time! I start cleaning myself off by splashing water all over myself. I am almost cleaned up when I hear a truck! I run naked in my heels to hide behind a tree! Oh my god! What would happen if they stopped and saw me out here all alone and naked!?
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is 40 minutes long! Enjoy the the entire weeks worth of poop coming out of my ass and all the naughty fun I have playing with it!
    I love shitting! I love that wonderful feeling I get my my shit hole opens up and I push out a nice big load of poop! For this amazing video I've recorded every single shit I took this week! Seven hot, steamy loads of shit!
    Day 1: I shit out a nice sized turd while laying on my back and talking dirty to you!
    Day 2: I sit on the edge of my tub so it is like you are looking up at my big, shitting asshole!
    Day 3:Watch a I back my ass up so close to the camera. I get so close so you can see every detail of that nice big load of fresh poop!
    Day 4: I am out on my balcony. I have to be quite so no one hears me! I lean over the railing and pop my ass out! I don't even need to push! All of this wet chocolate come pouring out of my ass! Woah! It's a huge moist pile of poop!
    Day 5: I give you a very nice view of my poop! I sit on my camp toilet with the camera below my asshole! It looks like I am sitting on you! Check out the little dingle berry that just does not want to fall!
    Day 6: Today I am having trouble pooping. I feel a nice big load in my ass but it just does not want to come out! I have to work hard to get these turds out! But I feel much better when I do!
    Day 7: Hurray! It's finally day seven! I have quite the surprise for you! I have save all the shit from the last six days! Now I've got it in my hands! I am ready to poop out the seventh load right on top of my six loads of poop!
    Every day this week I have shit out a nice load of my amazing fresh shit and I've been saving it up for some fun! Now it's the seventh day and it's time to poop out the seventh load of poo!
    I pick up the giant handful of poop I've been collecting all week and I shit out the seventh and final load right on top of that moist, stinky pile!
    Wow! This is so much poop! I love getting to play with giant piles of my stinky poo! I can't wait to smear all of this poop all over my big juicy body!
    I start by smearing the poop all over my tits! Then I cover my belly and my legs and my ass! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I cover my body in a week of shit!
    After saving a entire weeks worth of poop and after smearing it all over my voluptuous body, I am ready to get really dirty!
    I start by showing you my pretty brightly colored bouncy balls! I love playing with balls! I smear them in a bit of wet shit and then I start to shove them up my dirty asshole! I have a little trouble getting the last two in but I give them a nice hard push and they pop right in! I have a hungry asshole! It loves to swallow toys and cock!
    After I get all the balls up in my ass, it's time to poop them out! I push hard as one flies out of my ass! It bounces in the tub! How fun!!! I push the next two out and they bounce in the tub as well. But the last two I am having trouble with! I push hard but all that comes out is poop! I have to force them out! At last, they pop out and bounce in the tub!
    Now it's time to play with anal beads! Luckily they are all attached and I won't loose any of these! I fuck my filthy ass with the anal beads and smear shit all over my ass! I love anal beads! They come out covered in poop! Yum!
    My last toy is the best! It's a giant black fist! I am going to fist my filthy shit covered pussy with a fist! I try my best to get it in my pussy but the shit is making the fist so slippery! I can't get it in! I need help forcing this giant fist into my slimy shitty pussy! I turn the fist around and fuck myself with the handle! Mmm! That feels good! Watch as I fuck my shitty hole with this giant naughty toy!
    Time for some more dirty, fun scat play! I am covered in a weeks worth of shit! I've gotten so horny after playing with all this poop and my fun toys. Now it's time to stuff my pussy full of shit!
    I gather up a nice big handful of poop and just start shoving it in my cunt! It's sticky but I get almost all of it into my pussy! It feels so good being so full of poop!
    I take my dirty hand and shove it in my pussy. I dig handfuls of shit out of my pussy! Man! I sure shoved a lot up there! My shit smells like my pussy now! How hot would it be to cover my face in poop that had been up my cunt!? Well, that is what I'm going to do!
    I gather up two big handfuls of shit and smear it all over my face! I completely cover every inch of my pretty, freckled face with my thick, stinky poo! I get my eyes too! I look so pretty with my face coated in shit! I roll around in the tub and write my name on the shower wall! I feel so beautiful when I'm covered in poop!
    I am completely covered in my shit! I've collected a entire weeks work of my poop and I've smeared it all over myself! After fucking myself and playing with my toys, I'm incredibly horny! I am so desperate to cum!
    Do you want to watch me have a massive orgasm while I'm covered in poop? I rub my clit and talk dirty to you and give you a nice close up of my shit stained pussy! It's not long before I am more than ready to cum! The orgasm rips through me and leaves me short of breath! I cum the hardest when I'm covered in poop! The dirtiest orgasms are always the best!
    ENJOY!!!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 911 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, our dear fans. Today on the video again slavery)) Alice has two beautiful slaves on a leash, this is Yana and Caroline. Alice Madam and she will completely manage her slave dogs. Alice first takes one of his obedient dog Caroline and leads her on a leash around the room. Carolina proudly goes, she likes it, she wags her big ass and she is in anticipation of what will happen next. Alice spends several times Carolina in a circle, then takes on Jan. She also leads Jan to an obedient slave on a leash around the room. Yana likes it too, she gladly goes on all fours and wags her ass. Then the dogs lick the anus to each other. Then the Lady brings her slaves to a large bowl, they understand that now there will be breakfast))) Alice walks into a large bowl and then Jan and Caroline eat her shit from the bowl. Then Mrs. brings Caroline to the bowl and tells her to shit in a big bowl, when she did this, Yana licked her dirty anus and then Yana shit in a big bowl to get a lot of shit and a big warm pile waiting for her to eat. Yana and Carolina ate warm shit from a large bowl and they liked it. Further, Mrs. Alice decided to put the rest of the shit on the body of their slaves and Karolina and Yana continued to eat and lick the shit out of their girlfriend’s body. Karolina and Yana are wonderful in the role of dog slaves))) We really hope that you like our videos of work too and you are happy to visit our store. Thanks you. We love you and always wait in our store! Hot kiss from us!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fuck ass and get dirty and put shity dildo in pussy ,back to ass for more dirty and again pussy ….. and a little taste dildo and fingers ��
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 24 min 30 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess is farting stinky gass till pushing out some candies for you and some fresh drink.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I sent my subby boyfriend out to get me some new lingerie and he knows I like thongs. I really only wear thongs and boyshorts. But he came back with a pair of white full back mesh panties from Target?!? What happened to Victorias Secret only?! Haha oh ell no. Honestly this is trivial but I’ve been looking for a reason to put him under my ass again as he’s been following rules lately but this will do. No matter how small the violation.. this is where you will be. Helpless, under my ass and at my mercy. I wrap him from the neck down in my favorite industrial clingwrap making all escape and resistance hopeless, seeing as it will be needed for what has been coming out of me lately. I started a new vegan diet and everytime I have to fart I have to go to the bathroom to make sure its actually a fart.. its horrible. Immobilized in his new cocoon I straddle his face and let him have the latest aftermath of my new diet.. and as I expected.. THEY’RE WET… How good of you to buy me these new panties baby!! They’re perfect for shooting my wet shtty farts right onto your face, and everytime I sit right on his nose the mesh is like a strainer squeezing everything trapped inside these white mesh panties right into his nose on the other side. How terrible.. Awhh poor baby.. God they’ve never smelled this bad.. How about I remove these panties and let the full effect straight into your nose?! No? Ah well, I’m taking them off anyway.. Straight liquid on and into his nose. That’a boy. Suck it back.. but today is your unlucky day.. Haha I think I’m going to have to sht soon… as he begs me not to with his mouth against my pussy.. nothing but mumbles.. Open your mouth … he actually refused so I gave his helpless nuts one HARD slap to show him I meant it.. there we go.. open wide baby… haha I love it.. I filled his mouth and continued to pile gas right into his mouth on top of it.. What a good little bitch.. No matter how small your fuck up.. this is how you’ll pay for it. Lick my ass clean.. Oh I forgot your mouth is full LOL… It’s alright that he won’t swallow it though.. I order him to push it back out of his mouth right as I smash my ass into his face so I can smear and grind it into his nose and cover him completely.. how fucking pathetic is he.. Can’t even follow one simple task.. This is what my slaves get.. Enjoy that sht baby. ———————————— A MUST HAVE CLIP PACKED full of farts/sharts directly onto my slaves face, visibly staining and filling the ass of my panties and draining into his nose with every smother. Also shot from a farther angle to show face throughout clip which transfers into a closeup angle for the toilet duties
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I really like when I obey my friends, I suggested Carolina to be an obedient dog with which I can do whatever I want and I want a lot . I put on Carolina leash and first I drive her on a leash in a circle, Yes I love when my friends crawling cancer on my knees in a circle , but just crawl it’s not interesting , I raise the hem of the dress at Carolina bare for you her big ass, push the buttocks and insert her ass anal plug, after that Carolina crawls around with bare ass and anal plug , but I do not have enough, I bare the chest of Carolina and now all the intimate I want to go to the bathroom, and I first order Caroline’s dogs to lick my ass. , Carolina is happy to let my ass in your tongue, lick my ass, come on dirty dog, Carolina rinsed my anus , and I pick up an iron dog bowl and put on the floor , I sit down and fill the iron plate with shit and urine . After that I order the dogs to Caroline to eat my shit from an iron dog bowl, Carolina puts her face in the bowl and eats my shit , I adjust the dog to Carolina with a whip , I love to watch when my friends eat my shit . I order Caroline to turn around and fill her shit iron dog bowl, Caroline turns her ass to the video camera and starts to shit and piss in the bowl , fucking her bare ass it’s just super out of her ass comes out a lot of shit , after Carolina has filled the dog bowl with shit and urine I order her to eat shit out of the dog bowl again , Carolina eats not only my shit but now her own , I put the dog Caroline on her knees and order her to open her mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and opens her mouth. I first pour urine from a dog bowl into her mouth , her body ran trickles of dirty urine and then dumped in Caroline’s mouth remains of shit, the dog’s face Carolina all in shit , but I still do not enough and I order Caroline crawling around the room with cancer on his knees with a dirty face and a dirty ass from shit . My dog Caroline can’t refuse me she does all my orders and I like it very much .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me take off my pyjama pants, and get comfortable on the tiles. I love the lighting in this bathroom of my house. It's just Me and My bf in the house so I have all the rooms to use!
    I didn't poo on Sunday so I have a bit backed up, and lucky for the puppy bowl I pee in, I can push more out while down there!
    If you have more ideas let me know xox
    Models: BDSMangel

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This turd coming out my ass was like nuggets! I don’t what I ate but OMG little nuggets just coming right out!
    Models: DestinyRed

Duration: 1 min 1 s
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile