Page 915 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 415815865905913914915916917925965101514151915 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

3 girls powerfully fed me with their shit and urine. It was fantastically cool – Christina, Jana and Amina (Amina drank a laxative, because she was afraid that there would be constipation – I found out about this before the session) used me in turn. The first was Yana, she always had liquid shit, but there was a lot of it – she was well prepared! The second was Christina – her shit was less liquid and stronger to taste, it was more difficult to swallow. As always, Christina urged me hard, making me swallow faster, and at the end I drank a large portion of my beautiful urine. Amina went into the third room – her shit was the coolest – liquid, orange diarrhea – I saw this for the first time, at that moment it was difficult for me, but I could. So Amina has given me a large dose of urine.
    ===
    I almost did not smell, but the tastes of the girls were very, very different, if I was with my eyes closed, I would easily recognize the girl to the taste of her shit. It was amazing to feel so many different flavors and know that I should swallow everything so that the girls were satisfied. It’s cool to know that every next girl does not know what was before her and it does not bother her – her goal is to feed me her shit and leave this smelly room. Cool and scary when you do not know what a surprise for you prepared the next girl. At the time when one of the girls was in the room, the other two were in the corridor and chatted cheerfully and listened to music. Before the session, Amina drank 3 glasses of vodka to relax and smoked – she was worried because this is her first session. The girls had a great time! If a fourth girl had come into the room, it would have been fucking cool, but I do not know if I could …
    === I reviewed this video 3 times, I still can not believe that I did it – I served three very stinking and beautiful girls!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My poops have been long and nearly endless. To pass time, I decided to read a magazine and also play on my tablet.
    You get to spy on me as I push tons of solid, long logs out which require a bit of pushing to get out.
    I even push out a bit of grool since I am extremely creamy this time of month.
    I have been eating a ton of Chinese food and have been nearly strapped to the toilet all week.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your my next human toilet victim.
    I will be using your mouth to deposit log after log that I push out.
    Anything I can’t push out, you will be sucking out with your lips and mouth.
    You will be surviving on only my shit and piss.
    My last victim was only able to survive 10 days on my piss and shit and he loved every second of it.
    I bet you would love to choke on my logs as I completely sit on your face as you struggle to breathe.
    Let’s see how long you’ll survive.
    Open wide bitch, it’s time for you to savor my loads.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a special treat for you today. I’m feeling super kinky. I have a belly full of gas but still shove a butt plug up my pretty pink rose bud. You are going to inhale ALL of these nasty wet farts while my pretty jeweled butt plug is pushed into your face. I bet you’re hoping the plug helps muffle the smell. No chance! Nothing will save you from the sink coming your way!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 395 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Served Christina with her eyes closed
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Submissive slut! Men group, fucks a sub, in an anal GangBang, the shit out of the ass and pissed her mouth full!:
    Here I was used as Submissive Slut, dirty by a male group. They fucked me all my ass, pussy and mouth. They inseminated all my holes and fucked my shit out of my ass. In the end, everyone used me, even as a living toilet and pissed me all in my mouth!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 26 min 33 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You ready to do what I fucking tell you? You better, if you ever want me to play with you again. Today isn’t about being gentle, slave. I want you to work for the right to eat my shit. You’re going to be my toy, my plaything, to humiliate and order around. I’m going to break you. And I know you won’t say no, cuz you’re so desperate for a girl to shit for you, aren’t you, slave? And not only that, but you can’t say no to a hot girl with a plump bubble butt like mine, ready to erupt with shit now, can you? Haha, of course not… now behold my giant load, shit as it bursts right out my ass, and take a deep breath, cuz first I’m gonna SMOTHER you, breathe in my dirty hole and lick it clean, slave! Serve me well or you’ll die under this ass!
    Good slave, now pay attention, I’m going to tell you EXACTLY how you’re going to play with, jerk off to and eat my shit!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good Morning!
    I just woke up and I need to shit so bad. Pooping always makes me so horny! Do you want to watch me shit in the shower for you? I get off knowing you are watching me shit. Look at my poophole open up and that massive load of shit come out of my hole! I’ve got a huge load today! It’s stretching my hole so wide! My shithole is being stretched open by my poop! My fat load of shit burst out of my hole and falls to the floor of the shower! It felt so amazing pushing that monster out of my ass!
    My pussy is dripping wet! It felt so good to poop for you! I pick my big load of shit up and start to sniff it! I love the smell of my fresh poop! I reach my hand down and start to rub my pussy! I can’t believe how wet I am! I sniff my shit and start to lick it. I talk dirty to you as I rub my clit as hard as I can. I know I’m going to cum so soon! I want you to watch me cum while I’m smelling and tasting my shit! Watch me cum for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The best squirters on the block gather together to show each other who’s the most supreme among them. So they line up and take turns spreading their legs so the others can inject some water up their asses. One after the other, they squirt the water as high and as hard as they can.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Not an emergency, no desperation.
    So why did I poop on the floor? Because I felt like it, I wanted to. I went pee farted and then stood up and spread my cheeks and pooped on the floor! It came out in little giblet pieces.
    Watch as my butt slowly opens, opens wide for the poop and watch it fall out! After it comes out I'll show you my little pile on the floor!
    Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile