Page 908 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 408808858898906907908909910918958100814081908 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We haven’t seen Olga, and very much at each other missed , I love when she strokes me , Olga I like you as a partner , we all love Olga to arrange dirty lesbian show . I asked Olga to caress each other in position 69 this is the standard posture for oral sex , we were dressed in light pengarah , we first kissing and then Olga falls to the floor and I climb on her top and we start to caress each other ass and pussy with their tongues , I like this pose and what we do . We caressed each other and I asked my girlfriend Olga to open his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I fill her mouth with shit , but I love using someone’s mouth as his toilet , when I shit, Olga in the mouth I don’t stop and caress pussy and ass of his girlfriend . Olga has a mouth full of shit and Olga again begins to caress my ass and pussy , Olga smears shit on my ass and his face . I caress the anus of his girlfriend and I feel that Olga push I substitute my mouth to Olga’s ass and Olga fills my mouth with shit , I do not stop and continue to lick the dirty ass of his girlfriend . It’s a filthy lesbian show in a pose 69, in this video we take a NAP in each other’s mouths , caressing each other’s tongues with dirty ass shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I start off desperately needing to shit, and wanting to share it with you. As I collect my shit that I pushed out for you, I start smearing between my hands before grasping both of my tits. Playing around and smacking around my tits, rubbing them, and more, I get them nice and dirty for you. At one point I even smear up to my face with a little tasting. Talking dirty to you all the while, I move from playing with my tits to fingering myself, getting my cunt all covered in shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Early morning, and I have to poo. I've got an idea and actually I was thinking about it long time. I want you to taste me, I want you to take my shit, I want you to swallow my shit, I want to pooping straight to your mouth. Can I? Well this is not a question. I will do and I will push out to your mouth my huge and creamy poo. How bad you want to eat it? Are you being ready to open big and wide your little mouth and waiting for my delicious poo? I Sit on the edge of my chair and see my slave under my ass. I pucker a bit my asshole. I'm so ready to give my shit for him. Also excited. So go ahead and I show you how to open wide your mouth. It's coming, straight from my ass to your mouth. So huge poo. Will you swallow all? Also show a little prolapse in the video. Is it tasty
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am lying on the floor on my side, displaying my soles. I start peeing and my golden liquid covers the floor. My asshole opens up as I piss and you can see my poop. I strart pushing hard and my shit slowly come out at first. And then more and more pieces are coming out from my ass. You enjoy watching me shit and looking at my soles at the same time!
    I move closer to the camera and show you my dirty asshole. I stick a finger in my ass and take another piece of shit out. I strain my asshole some more. I turn around, spread my ass cheeks and strain my purple asshole cause I know you want to see it some more. Finally I show you a close up of my poop.
    --------
    You might also like these videos :
    - Foot slave turned human toilet https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...-human-toilet/
    - Goddess teases her foot fetish scat slave https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...sh-scat-slave/
    - Pooping and Encouraging you to Eat my shit and Jerk
    https://www.scatshop.com/shop/toilet...eat-shit-jerk/
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my loudest and noisiest toilet video yet!
    I don’t know what it was but I am pretty sure the mac and cheese I ate for dinner the other night has been giving me the worst gas ever!
    I unleash all my pent up wicked farts and logs into the toilet.
    I can feel the gases moving around in my stomach right before I push each one out.
    Boy does it feel good to finally release all of the gas and poops from my system!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 620 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I hope you’re excited to be “fed” by your lover, sweety <3 I'll be making you my hot, steaming shit dinner for the evening. I know how hungry you must be, how much you must be looking forward to me feeding you a special turd again. I absolutely love feeding you, baby. The first time you told me you wanted to eat my shit, I was shocked… but soo curious, I already loved how much you couldn't get enough of eating my ass–and eating my SHIT well, that's just so NAUGHTY! I'm so turned on knowing how obsessed you are with my ass and shit. I shit your dinner for you on a plate, and pull my cheeks apart after I poop, so you can clean my ass and suck it clean… your tongue is even better than toilet paper, honey! �� How did you like that as an appetizer? Now open wide, and enjoy the main course ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Lots of closeups as I birth four hot loads, all with multiple chunks per loaf that you can hear thud loudly onto the floor and plop into the toilet. I love watching them break apart into pieces as they fall out of my hole, don’t you? �� I lost my voice while I took these steamy dumps, so even while I have to save even dirtier fun for later, I just didn’t think it was fair to let these lovely poops go to waste ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Size: 92.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I use an enema bulb on myself and it becomes a bit messy. Then I push out a nice big log that’s both soft and firm.
    Models: happygoth5433

Duration: 2 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 72.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello dear our fans, those who love and appreciate our creativity. In this video you will see Alice, Olga and Carolina. Girls play the game: “Take an enema and feather in my mouth.” Karolina and Olga stood on the table with cancer, and Alice filled them with air from an enema and then took the fart on her face. Since Karolina and Olga didn't poke in the morning, along with the farting they came out poop. Spray of shit splashed over Alice’s face and body. She sniffed the air that came out of the girls ass and licked their dirty asses. Alice tongue removed poop from the ass and swallowed them. Karolina peed and Olga wetted her naked boobs in Caroline’s piss. Then Carolina kissed Olga’s breasts. Karolina and Olga at the end of the video showed their dirty and delicious butts right in the camera. Here is a video with us))) Thank you for being with us!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love my pretty white tights but I think they would look so much better filled with my shit!
    Watch me dance around and rub my ass and talk dirty to you before I fill my tights with a nice big moist load!
    Oh god! It feels so good to let all that shit out in my tights! It turns me on so much!
    My shit looks so good in those shear white tights! I squish my shit around in my tights and moan and wiggle around for you!
    I love being a dirty shit girl!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile