Page 886 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 38678683687688488588688788889693698613861886 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you love fantasy creatures? Maybe you love G.Lovecraft? I have some good news for you, how about INSANE DIRTY RIDING ON GIANT TENTACLE WITH FRESH PILE OF MY SWEET SHIT? OR DIRTY BLOWJOB WITH THAT THING? That ultra hot video waiting you now, jump into SHITTY NIGHTMARE with INSANE SCAT TENTACLE!) Stay in touch and meet me here: https://twitter.com/BettyParlour
    love you) Have a nice day!)
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch my release two huge logs under water in my bath tub! Then watch me smear my fresh warm shit all over myself!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 21 s 122 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.94 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me as I lay down on my back in my living room. My pretty asshole is struggling to hold back a huge shit! I rub my horny wet pussy and push as I shit slowly peeks out of my hole. I can’t help but piss a little as I push my shit out!
    Finally the head of the turd pokes out. I enjoy the gentle stretching of my hole and I rub my cock hungry pussy. This huge turn pops out of my ass! It feels so good to finally get that massive load out of me!
    I have a little bit of fun dissecting my shit. It’s so warm and wet and fun to break apart!
    It felt so good when that shit came out of me so I decide to do it again! I start pushing my shit back into my asshole! I grab an anal plug and force my shit into my hole! I love getting shit all over my ass! It feels so good! Finally I push and push and shit the plug and all the shit back out of my ass! Yum!

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get all 13 amazing videos!!!
    The Beginning
    I made another huge shit collection video adventure! I have collected 49 loads of my shit! I’ve kept all 49 loads of my poop in jars in my freezer. I’ve got all my poop ready, a pool to play in, and tons of toys! I’m going to get so dirty in this adventure! But first I need to push out the 50th load of shit! I can tell that it’s going to be a wet one! Watch this wet shit burst out of my asshole! Now it’s time to empty all of this poop out an play with it! Listen to me talking dirty to you as I empty all my shit out. Look at this huge mountain of poop! That’s 50 loads of shit right there! Wow!
    Smearing
    Look at this mountain of shit! That’s 50 loads of my poop right there! The smell is overwhelming! There’s so much poop to play with! Watch me smear my 50 loads of shit all over my body! I love talking dirty to you as I smear this mountain of shit onto my body! I roll around in my poop and make sure my whole body is completely covered in my delicious stinky shit!
    Shit Pig
    Oink Oink! I’m a happy, dirty shit piggy! There is nothing happier than a pig in shit! Especially a pig in a huge pile of shit! Look at all this poop piggy gets to play in! This is my pig pen full of 50 loads of shit! Watch me roll around in my piggy nose, ears, and tail! Listen to me talk dirty to you and tell you all the nasty things that run through my mind! I love feeling all this poop all over my piggy body! I’m the happiest dirty shit pig in the world!
    Tittie Fucking
    Look at my big, beautiful, natural tits! They look so sexy smeared with 50 loads of poop! Do you want to fuck these big poop covered boobs of mine? It would feel so good to have your cock sliding up and down between my tits, getting my poop smeared all over! Think about how sexy your cum would look splattered across my poop covered tits! Tittie fuck my huge boobs until you cum all over them!
    Come Play With Me
    Come play with me in my pool filled with 50 loads of my big, stinky loads of shit! Let me tell you all the things I want to do with you in my pool of poop! We could have so much filthy fun together with this much poop! Don’t you want to come play with me? Listen to my sexy, dirty talking and hear all of my dirty, secret fantasies!
    Squirting
    I’m covered in so much poop! It’s making me so horny! I want to cum so bad! When I cum really hard I squirt like crazy! I know I’m going to cum so hard this time! All this poop smeared all over my body is making my pussy drip like crazy! Watch me play with my favorite g spot toy! This toy will make me cum and squirt so hard!
    Vore/Giantess Fantasy
    Do you remember when I shrunk you down into a little bitty toy. I shrunk you down and swallowed you. You slowly worked your way through my body until you became my poop. I pushed you out in a load of shit and kept you trapped in my poop in a jar in my freezer. Now I’ve emptied all that poop out into my pool. You’ve got to be in here some where with all of this poop! How will I ever find you in 50 loads of poop! What will you do if I can’t ever find you!? You’ll be thrown away with my garbage and left to rot in a landfill somewhere. Oh it must suck to be you, you teeny tiny little man.
    Big Dildo Fucking
    I’m such a horny shit girl covered in 50 loads of poop! Good thing I have this huge dildo to fuck! I’m going to get my pussy so dirty and covered with shit! I don’t care though! That just turns me on even more! Watch me ride this huge dildo as I get shit all up inside of my pussy! Oh yes, I love being a filthy shit fucker!
    Doggie Dildo Fucking
    I’m such a dirty, shit lover! I love smearing all of this poop all over my body! Being covered in 50 loads of shit has turned me on so much! I need to cum so bad! I’ve got my favorite dildo to fuck me so good! Lookie what I have! It’s a doggie cock dildo! I’m going to fuck this doggie and cum so hard, all while covered in 50 loads of my shit! Watch that red doggie cock going in and out of my dirty, shitty pussy! Mmm! Oh doggie, we’re so dirty and covered in poop!
    Wolf Cock Fucking
    Oh yes! I cannot believe how horny I am being covered in 50 loads of shit! I want to get fucked by all of my taboo animal dildos! They turn me on so much! Especially being so completely covered in poop! Check out my naughty wolf cock! Do you want to watch me fuck this wild wolf cock until I cum like crazy!?
    Horsie Cock Dildo
    I’ve got one more dildo to get filthy with in my 50 loads of shit! This is the biggest taboo animal cock dildo that I have! Oh yes, it’s a horsie cock! Look how massive this cock is! It’s going to feel so good fucking my filthy shit covered pussy! Look at that cock stretching my shit covered hole open! You can see all the shit up inside of my pussy. And listen to this monster dildo fucking me! The noises are amazing! You can hear my pussy juicing up! I’m going to cum so hard on this shit covered cock! I’m going to cum so hard that I squirt! Oh yes, fuck me horsie cock!
    Pussy Packed With Shit
    Look at all this shit I have! It’s all over me! There’s thick layer of poop coating my body and I’ve got tons more! My pussy is all dirty from me fucking my shit covered dildos. I might as well get it even dirtier by packing my pussy with shit! Watch me stuff my filthy pussy with shit! Look at all that poop I’m pushing up inside my pussy! Oh it feels so good! What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about fucking my filthy shit packed pussy! I bet it would feel amazing! My cunt is full of shit! Now watch me shit my poop out of my pussy!
    Face And Hair Smearing
    I am almost 100% covered in poop! There’s poop on my tits, my belly, my ass, my arms and legs, my back, and in my hair! It’s almost everywhere! The only place that is not covered in poop, is my face! Well, it’s time to fix that! Watch me smear my face in 50 loads of shit! I cake on that poop so there’s a thick layer of shit on my face! Then I scoop up some more poop and smear it all in my hair! Oh yes! Now I’m covered! Completely covered in poop!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 29 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Grabbing up my hot shit smearing it all over my ass getting it all over my hands, fingering my asshole.
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 1 min 15 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am getting better at swallowing in my shit! Watch me take a decent sized bite out of a big turd, chew it up, and swallow it! Of course I gag a little but I sure love the taste!
    I shit in my hand like a monkey and play with it and eat it! I smear my shit all over my tits and chew and chew and chew! I sure love chewing my shit! It tastes so good!
    Don’t you want a taste?

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as BBW Mariah Mercy huffs n puffs , pushing out her small shits as they slide out of her fat ass. Poking in and out of her tight hole. Spreading those cheeks wide with ease!
    Models: mariahmercy

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch my poor little starfish struggle to open up around three loads of shit! One video I release a massive load while laying on my side!

Duration: 53 s 85 ms
    Size: 4.89 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

EFRO SHIT FEST!!!
    10 Different Shits!
    10 Loads in 10 Videos!!!
    Watch me shit over and over and over again!!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 34 s 292 ms
    Size: 3.23 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I’m such a happy dirty shit girl!
    I made a very special video this time!
    The first part is me in my bathroom shitting a nice big pile of shit right into my waiting hand.
    Once my hole is empty, I sniff and admire my hand work.
    My shit looks just like a cock! I lick it and suck it like my turd is a nice warm cock! It tastes so good! I moan and make the sexiest noises! I love to talk dirty when I play with my shit!
    Next, I take a nice big piece of shit and push it inside my pussy! Now that my pussy hole is nice and full with my fresh shit it’s time to go for a walk!
    The next part is me outside walking around with shit in my pussy! My best friend films it for me! Twice I show off my shit filled pussy to the camera! And of course I get caught by a car! Yikes! ��
    The final part is me back in my bathroom horny and ready to cum! I push the shit out of my pussy using only my muscles! Then I rub my shitty pussy until I cum!
    Enjoy!!!

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 33.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile