Page 862 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 36276281285286086186286386487291296213621862 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive always wanted a toilet slave who will eat my hard shit and softest shit and your the guy i tease you in my bikini before pulling my tight bottoms down and spread my arse i push and release a soft loose load i tell you im going to send it to you and tell you how i want you to sniff, lick, chew and swallow my warm soft load
    #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My friend has what I have always considered to be dark side. She is my older friend and I respect her. Over the years I have been introduced to her fetish. Her fetish is sharing the golden goodness from her insides. I am now tuned in. I like it too. This clip shows me eating my friends scat and over the years I have grown to love it!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Godess need to relieve a huge diarrhea and she cannot wait anymore to have her slave under her ass. She doing that alone, and she wish you to have a good meal with her shitty diarrhea !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: AVI
    Size: 42.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had done an enema shoot with damned horse in London this week and I didnt shit till 4 days after. I was saving up for an epic drop. Im a regular poop factory in this clip. I thought I was gonna break my ass pushing it out! Ouch! I survived the experience and made plenty more poops along the way. Enjoy!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found a slave lying on the floor and demanded his submission. He liked and kiss my feet, while Im smoking and drank a wine. But after this he was expected by the most disgusting and shameful humiliation. This my smelly nasty shit. Right in the mouth. And your task now is to swallow all my shit. Do not resist your lust. Just eat and enjoy!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heeeeeey, miss me?!)) Im here with my new super dirty EXTREME video!)<3
    I drink protein shake, and shit really big pile, i put my shit baby in mouth and fuck yourself with tiny dildo *deeptroath or near it*!)
    Next im begin vomit on self and on dildo!) <3 Smear all face with my puke and shit!) Thats video play in 60FPS O_o (frame per second) and have good quality!) (NO editing. 13min. with me and no music (only scary embient XD) im joke!)
    Check my store and stay tuned!) love you!)) *bulb bulb bulb*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He was like a doormat on the floor, I put my foul ass in his face. I sat my ass right in his face, so he did not smell my stinky, sweaty ass, it was very hot and I had not had a bath in several hours. It was sweaty and stinky and he sniffed and sucked all this, I sat hard on the pigs face and rubbed his ass in his face, then I felt the urge to piss and filled his hot shitted mouth he did not mind swallowing everything then overflowed through his mouth as he choking on my shit.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I only wanted to fart in his face, but well shit hppans, i shited in his mouth ��

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my favourite clip so far! When checking out of a hotel i like to leave something a little personal behind. So this time i decide to fart on all the hotel furniture and contents so that the next hotel guests can smell my farts throughout their stay I start by farting in the bedside table and on the bible. Then i move onto the pillows on both beds, i fart long stinky rotten farts all over them! Then i fart on the desk chair and bathroom towels (they were clean, so the room cleaners wont change them before the next guest Then i fart onto the wall mirror, and my favourite of all, i fart into the clean hotel cups!!! HAHAHA! They sounded so funny when i farted into them Then i fart on the coffee and milk, then in the kettle Then on the TV remote control. And finally a long deep fart into the heater so that when the next guest switches it on my farty aroma will fill the room with warmth Very funny and real clip!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave loves my filthy ass! He loves the stench of my sexy girl farts! He puts his face right up to my asshole and breathes my farts in deep!
    My toilet slave is so hungry! He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of my asshole! He's so hungry for my perfect, delicious shit! He's looking up at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think he knows my shithole is full of poop. My toilet slave is lying under my big poop filled ass waiting for my turd to slide out and drop down into his open, waiting mouth!

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile