Page 861 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 36176181185185986086186286387191196113611861 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess is back again more nasty and kinky. She wanna use her toilet to give him a Diarrhea through her panties. She order him to go in the bathtub and wait for her. She use him as ashtray, pissing into his throat and filling his mouth with her slimmy Diarrhea. At the end she ashing her panty on her slave face and humiliate him.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I eat scat and then get a surprise! I love dirty thing!
    At night, my Master said: If you want to eat, I will give you .
    He walked down to the table and scat into the plate.
    Beautiful and delicious scat waiting for me to eat! While I ate.
    My Master commanded me to eat the scat out of the dick!
    Have fun!
    Models: SmellyVany

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This time the slave was for a long and painful abstinence without food for a week. All he was allowed to do was eat my shit. He did not resist, because he knew that if this painful week did not last, he might starve to death. I like to make a slave to open his mouth and look into my eyes while I fill his mouth with smelly shit. Lick and swallow it all. And I will spit in your mug, my toilet. Its delicious. Mmm
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been backed up for 2 days and just aching to shit!! I pucker my poop flower at you over and over, winking my filthy butthole with a turd poking out just begging to be released. I push and it feels SO thick and hard, I poop my load onto the floor. I show off my cute nuggets of shit and lick them up and tell you how they taste
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me spend the weekend in bed i show off my pee stained sheets and show you how i like to spend my weekends I pee my pants and then fill them up with my warm poo I dig my hands down my panties and smear all over my pjs and body messing myself an smearing makes me so excited
    I then go for a nap and come back with my shit dried all ofver my skin and show you it cracked all over my skin and all those seeds and veg skins stuck to me Now time for me to pee and shit somemore i pee again and poo a little and coat my legs in a fresh layor of scat
    I love being a messy scat baby
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 23 min 16 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Combo clip includes 2 of my super hot pantyhose shitting clips! Some smearing and shitty toy fun too. Full HD.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I first invited my girlfriend Melany to smoke hookah. She was very beautiful and I have long been looking for an opportunity to meet her alone. She was a little drunk and she was puke after yesterdays party. She drank with her friends and felt bad in this morning. Suddenly she wanted to shit and I suggested she use me as a toilet. I have long wanted girls to use my mouth for its intended purpose. I licked her asshole and got the shit out of there. I savored every bite. She pissed in my mouth and I swallowed all. Then she vomited into my mouth.
    Models: janet

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Incredible new video commissioned by one of the users of the site!) Messy Blowjob with HUGE amount of juicy shit in my mouth) thats exactly what youve been waiting for!) I pile on a huge pile of shit his hand and put in mouth, sucking cock of my husband who Fucks me in the fuckin hole in my mouth, and then juicy cum in my face and shit!) As always, low prices and amazing quality!) Unfortunately this time without editing, and soundtrack. Only the sounds of what is happening!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eat my shit and then the vomiting,
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me tell you im going to have you eating my shit by the end of this video I wear tanned pantyhose and tease you with them before filling them up with a big load of shit
    It oozes into my tights I slowly peel down and scrape my shit off my asshole
    Now the fun begins i show you my load And i begin telling you exactly what to do 10 Steps.
    1) rub this on your lips
    2) rub this all over the head of your cock
    3) rub this across your teeth
    4) lube up the shaft of your cock with my shit
    5) put this on your tongue and just let it melt there (but dont swallow)
    6) rub this on your balls
    7) now lick your lips and swallow
    8) now rub my shit all over your cock, top to bottom
    9) now , without using your hands, take a big bite of my juicy shit (NO HANDS!)
    10) SWALLOW, SWALLOW, SWALLOW
    I Say the name Matthew In This
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 29 min 15 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile