Page 859 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985785885986086186990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Master calls me ”Little Slut” since he found me a few years ago and Ive been told that I must become an unlimited scat slut soon!
    So, I practice chewing scat and Ive been reaching up to the next level,” swallow shit”.
    l did perfect shit on a plate started putting some into my mouth.
    More and more in to there.
    Naughty smelly shit
    Models: JapScatSlut

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I standing into my toilet this morning ready for a productive day. I take a nice relaxing hard stream of morning piss right on the floor and then realize I gotta poop as well. I pushing and then give you a profile view so you can see my ass and thighs flex as I strain to push out my constipated load. You can here it plop and practically feel my relief! I show my asshole and make it wink for you!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 929 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ever seen a human toilet in agony with a mouth full of shit? Well you have now, I used my sub's mouth as a toilet with shit exploding everywhere on his face and in his mouth. I even made him watch it down with some of my pretty asshole. I made him sniff my ass like a good little bitch.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 894 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wear a purple G-string on nothing else. You are so close to me and my ass is very close to you �� Do you miss me? Hm for sure you couldnt wait to see my perfect tight asshole, dont you? Good �� Its time for some dirty and naughty fun together. I put my ass in front of you only aside the string rear and tease you. Lick on my plug then playing around and insert then pushing out many times for you behind. Tell you I really like when you watching me its just a turn on �� Butt plug play make me poo baby so I put my ass front of your face and shitting out my plug with this stinky poo. Also release pee with strong stream. Then I keep playing around and pushing in then pull out the dirty shit covered plug by my asshole without using hand. I bend over and insert it many times and fart out for you noisily. Repeat this sexy action few times and I really hope I drive you crazy by my dirty shit baked ass and sexy farts. Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1 005 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had a shower this morning. I wanted to be dirty again. Watch me spreading my fresh shit all over my head
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I give you front row view of me straining out this sticky shit. I talk dirty to you a little bit as I'm relieving myself. You can hear the crackling of my sticky poop and the plops as it hits the toilet in a smelly pile.
    Featuring: poo, peeing, pee, dirty talk, toilet
    Models: Leena

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me getting ready for a night out, but i want to go out kinky.. I pee and poo my white pants before rubbing my bulge i then smear my shit into my bra cups over my tits and stomach and stuff inside my pussy, so if i get lucky tonight and a guy slides his finger in his finger will come out dirty with my scat.
    I get back the shit dried all over me i peel off my clothes and show you all the dried cracked shit all over me before pushing out the scat inside my pussy
    I then smear the remaining shit thats in my knickers all over me and stuff more inside my pussy and shit it out before cumming hard for you
    I love being a kinky scat slut and i know you wouldnt have me any other way
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 32 min 49 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My personal slave is lying on the floor, ready to serve me as a full toilet. As appetizer, I order him to lick the dirty soles od my shoes. And now it's time for the real treat: my shit. Smelly diarrhea pile up on his open mouth. He starts chewing and swallowing but, today, I have a lot of shit and more pieces follow. To stimulate him, I tell him that he will be allowed him to lick my feet if he can eat all my shit. While he goes on eating his meal, I go on shitting in his mouth; it's one of my best day in term of quantity of shit.
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Size: 930 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sydnee is back with a Hot New Release!! And Release is exactly what she did, all over the shower!! She had to shit all day, and she held it in just so she could explode nice a freaky just for you!! This is a regular routine for adult stars like Sydnee Capri to clean their assholes out before an anal scene. Not everyone Likes to Keep It FUNKY and get shit on their dicks!! lol!! But Just for you she held it in and decided to make a show out of it just for you!! Enjoy as she squirts out brown liquid shit from a bunch of angles before hovering to release a bunch of Booty Mcnuggets!! Then enjoy as she zooms in nice an close as she releases some golden reign in the shower along with her pussy juice!! She aint done yet, enjoy as she squirts out some more runny shit. Looks like she has a few more Nuggets stuck up her ass. Enjoy as she digs up in there and pulls out a nugget just for you!! Inspect it as she holds it in her hand in front the camera!!! She even smells and shows off her shitty fingers as well!! She has made a complete fucking mess in the shower at this point!! Still not done, she goes and grabs her dildo to play with her asshole some more and also takes and enema. ENjoy as she digs deep with her glass dildo while shooting out more booty juice at the same time!! Sydnee is back to prove without a doubt she is the FUNKIEST lady in the game!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 609 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave is already waiting for me on my toilet, just like every morning, I feel like using it. Ive trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. He can taste, the breakfast which Im about to serve, from the source. I will shit on his body and make him masturbate his tiny dick. I instructing it to sniff and lick my asshole after shit. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit on his dick. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and thats all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me. Prove to me youre a man worthy of the job of ass cleaner to Diabolic Sigal! Clean this shitty mess that surrounds my asshole!
    Models: janet

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile