Page 858 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 35875880884885685785885986086890895813581858 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New incredible video like the good old days. Absolutely insane action, I insert my fingers in the ass to my husband Great Mr. Anonymus, lick his dirty butthole and his shit from my fingers, then smear fragrant shit on his dick, sucking and stroking to him in passing swallowing small portions of his tart shit!) For which I get a powerful sperm shot in the face. A truly depraved and hot video. You just need to relax, and preparing for really extreme scat show with male shit, because I always know what you really want! Unbelievable quality, high resolution and, as always, a great price will help you make your choice. I have a new camera, a lot of free time and a million incredible and crazy ideas!) Stay with me, I love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video, you are degraded and humiliated as you kneel in front of your Mistress. This video has strong, sexy dialogue throughout. Mistress has been holding in her shit for a few days, and tells you how she has purposefully eaten the stinkiest foods she can get her hands on seafood, sushi, beans, spicy curry, and lots of raw vegetables. Today, she takes pleasure in your discomfort. She spreads her long shapely legs which are wrapped in sexy white fishnets, and pushes out a thick, creamy stream of rancid shit. It stinks of rotten eggs. You get a POV up close view of the detail of her gorgeous pile. She laughs as she tells you to smell it. Obediently, you put your nose close to the pile as she orders you to sniff. Stick your tongue out and taste it. Dont you DARE gag. Now she grabs the back of your neck and shoves your face deep into her pile. You are PATHETIC. Mistress takes obvious pleasure in your discomfort in this video.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My two favourite things to do when im feeling extra kinky filling up a nice tall glass of my golden juices and drinking every last drop; and putting on a fresh pair of fishnets and pushing out a huge, creamy load right into them. In this video, wearing sexy white stockings, I tell you how much I enjoy drinking my own piss before filling up a glass right to the brim. I then talk you through how much I enjoy tasting my piss across my tongue and letting it slide down my throat. After ive finished the full glass of my delicious pee, I put on my fishnet tights and slowly release a huge dump for you. Watch it slowly spread out across the ass of my pantyhose and bulge through the netting of my tights before I pull them down; giving you a closer look at my filthy bottom and the impressive turd.

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me on a massive wettathon. I pee my jeans 10 times over the whole day. leaving my jeans and wellies on the whole time. The pee soaks my denim jeans and fills my hunter wellie boots with more and more pee as the day goes on. Wetting and rewetting my jeans feels insane i walk around so you can hear my pee filled wellington boots before bringing my legs over my head and all my pee drips all over me. Rewetting at its best #wetting #rewetting #pee #jeans #pissing #denim #wellies #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 27 min 29 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5th day and with it Peters last day of his long term toilet training! Full of anticipation for the finale of his education, the novice waits obediently in the studio for his mistress! But the mistress still leaves a little behind, because she has brought extra reinforcement for the finale! Miss Helena will test Peters toilet talent in addition to the mistress! The examination committee has arrived and begins to put the novice to the test in the final test! Fruits from the ass of the Miss, plenty spit of mistresses, pee, caviar, vomit, own sperm and bloody tampons are there to chew and swallow! This Peters cock is tormented properly and he is forced to cum even before he gets the caviar of the mistress! Because he also has to learn to work when he is no longer horny!
    Experience the brilliant end of a long-term education, as every toilet slave can wish!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 59 min 4 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Video includes: Daddy play, JOI, CEI and lots of dirty talk and encouragement! Im bored Daddy. Mummy and lil bro are out, please will you play with me? Its called the copying game. You have to copy everything that I do. First, we take off all of our clothes. Then, we both play with our asses together and taste our stinky fingers. I then tell you how I can feel my poop inside my bottom and instruct you to do the same. Try and break up your poop with your finger, Daddy! I finger a little too vigorously and out comes my creamy poop. Oopsie. Now your turn Daddy, push! Push out a nice big poop! I delight and giggle as you do so, offering you the encouragement you need to push one out too. Then, the next part of the game, you have to do as I say. Pick up your poop Daddy, just like I do. Now rub it all over your cock. Slide it up and down faster and faster and faster! Faster Daddy. Make your cock cum! As you explode your sticky load all over your shit-stained hands, I tell you to bring your hands up to your face and lap up your mess. Taste your poop mixed with your cum. Doesnt it taste good? Thank you for playing with me Daddy, youre the best!

Duration: 14 min 40 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I fuck my asshole full of shit in sexy red thong panties , used glass toy and pink vibrator , pretty wet poo, after i take off panties and put it in my asshole and out after some play with toy ..
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 25 min 20 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Early morning shit in my old favourite blue jeans ! Watch me pushing hard my shit out of my ass and spread it on my jean and body. Enjoy
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me take a dirty bath i bend over and pee and shit into my bath before smearing over my body but i think theres more shit still inside me i fart in bath filling my bath with fart bubbles before shitting somemore and smearing all over me again
    Dirty baths is the besy way to start the day
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 763 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I make shit and piss into a bucket. Then take shit, I give in my mouth and smeared shit on my face..Im going to lift and pour a bucket on my head..