Page 857 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 35775780784785585685785885986790795713571857 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I poop big poo and after it long pee on my shit like waterfall. After it i wipe my ass with paper and show my shit. Video is made in park
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Human toilet girl is back eating her boyfriend "Mr.Andrew's" shit! She is the true inspiration to female shit eaters!
    She starts off by licking his asshole for his pleasure like a good girlfriend does when suddenly she starts tasting the tip of a turd. She wants her boyfriend to only experience pleasure, comfort and convenience and asking him to go to the bathroom is not one of them.
    Proving her love to him she opens her mouth wide under his asshole so he can take a shit right into her mouth. Seems he really needed to go as he took quite a big shit into his girlfriend's mouth.
    But it doesn't end there. She writes the words "Human Toilet" on her own chest between her lovely breasts and stare strait into his eyes as she start to eat and swallow his shit!
    You can see the deep concentration, discomfort, passion and love in her beautiful eyes as she chew and swallow more than one mouth full of his shit.
    She suffers but she doesn't stop, she is determined to show him she is the best girlfriend ever and how much she loves him to keep eating his shit like the good toilet girlfriend that she is. You do not want to miss this one!
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You won't find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content - Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriend's shit the first time xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

On your knees like you belong, bringing your gaze upon such perfection. Open up and get ready to eat all of My shit. Even dressed so casual, you can't control yourself. Waiting for My long, thick turds to slide out of My superior ass and into your mouth. Being My toilet means you've finally found a purpose in life.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Lisa is not finished yet. She has to shit and does not wait any longer. The slave has to open his mouth wide. Although he still has shit in his slaves mouth, Lady Lisa shits without mercy. What falls next to it, he must stuff himself in the mouth and continue to eat.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 98.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dear our fans, I want to bring to your attention a video that we shot with girls in the summer. This is a beautiful and interesting video, I hope you enjoy it very much and also remember the summer with pleasure. Imagine that together we walked through the forest and saw this picture: two girls admire themselves and are ready to do something unusual, but they notice two more girls who were walking and kissing in the forest. The girls took off their pants and did not shit on the ground. When the girls left, those who looked like you understood it was me and Caroline, came up to a pile of shit. We decided that now we will smell and try the shit of other girls. We took shit in our hands, we sniffed and then decided to lick and eat these shit. Caroline and I enjoyed the taste of this shit and we were very happy that this wonderful day we had the opportunity to eat other girls shit. We ate slowly, enjoying every bite. Then we decided and smeared our pussy and clit with poop. We had a good time and ate and reached orgasm))) I really believe that you will like my idea to show videos that were shot in the summer, in the winter. You will remember these nice warm days and reach orgasm again and again!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me want to do it all over again with that son of mine I want to fill my baby boys dick inside my tight asshole
    You slide it inside and mommy groans and you make me gape wide. Stare at my hollow hole darling
    Your dick comes out dirty and i start to shit before gaping and farting on your dick.
    Fuck my shitty asshole son. Make me gape
    I smear my scat over my ass and pussy stuffing it inside me before begging you to fuck my dirty holes and telling you to cum inside mommys forbidden asshole
    I push out your load and fart as i do it
    Your such a good boy for mommy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 29 min 55 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My human toilet is serving me for a 2 week and every day I use him to shit in his mouth. Today is no different . I use it like a pony, I ride it. He is becoming completely brainless and obedient. I am his Goddess and he is just my Toilet! Fine )) When I finish he must eat all my shit.. this is my favourite part I am getting horny when I see how he swallows my shit!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hope you like it! Want more? Write me!
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 1 min 3 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This's my first experience! I want become a great performer!! Hope you like my first clip.
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 44 s 200 ms
    Size: 74.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I do not admit delays! When a slave makes me wait, I know well how to punish him. In this case, instead of enjoying my shit warm and soft just out of my ass, the toilet slave will have to settle my shit cold and hard, even more smelly, locked in a container. Be warned: arrive when you want, my shit and pee is here waiting for you!
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile