Page 856 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 35675680684685485585685785886690695613561856 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,560 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yazmin is back.and this time she brought a gigantic full load of liquid gold! I had her fill out some paperwork when she first got to my room and I quickly took advantage of running with the idea of just having her finish my paperwork and letting the scene unfold naturally from then on! And it worked out perfectly! Although she was distracted and was not able to finish the task until we completed the shoot lol Neither of us knew it was going to be so much shit and liquid scat at that! But I am glad it was because it really enabled me to swallow an incredible amount of scat, literally mouthful after mouthful! It was an explosion in my mouth! My dick was throbbing with each swallow!!!! I swallowed all that I possibly could and with scat all over my mask and shirt this brave girl jumped right up and began sucking my dick again keeping me in an intense state of pleasure! She was very horny knowing that I ate her Diarrhea.Since I swallowed everything that came into my mouth immediately I had to lick around my mask and the inside of my mask to procure another mouthful, because I love swallowing a mouthful as I cum! Luckily I found enough and was able to blow my load into her mouth where she actually swallowed as well and played with it, making my big orgasm that much more satisfying!!! Fuck! I am still trying to process what just happened lol it was truly fucking amazing! Cheers
    Models: Scathunter

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave came to me with flowers, but I kicked him in the balls and hit him on the head with a bunch of flowers. He fell to his knees and I decided to punish him. I'm training my new slave as shoe licker, or better, as a shoe-sole licker. I'm not happy of his performance, it seems that his tongue is too dry and he cannot produce enough saliva. But I have the right solution for that. Today I would like to do something different with you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to use you as my toilet slave. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Open your mouth slave and swallow, you don't have to waste even a single piece of shit. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to be my toilet that but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit too!!!
    Models: janet

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me spend the weekend in bed i show off my pee stained sheets and show you how i like to spend my weekends I pee my pants and then fill them up with my warm poo I dig my hands down my panties and smear all over my pjs and body messing myself an smearing makes me so excited
    I then go for a nap and come back with my shit dried all ofver my skin and show you it cracked all over my skin and all those seeds and veg skins stuck to me Now time for me to pee and shit somemore i pee again and poo a little and coat my legs in a fresh layor of scat
    I love being a messy scat baby
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 23 min 16 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love to arrange erotic shows in which I pose walk around the room, show you myself, this time I decided to use in the video jeans in white, first I walk around the room in the ass and in front, showing you my ass, legs and of course jeans, after the demonstration I lower my jeans and show you my white clean ass, after that I shoot them shit and urine, on my legs stick urine together with shit leaving on my white jeans footprints , Oh Yes traces gradually increase and now my white jeans already from outside in shit , I again pose for you in dirty jeans , I walk around the room I take various poses , in a word I arrange for you erotic show, after demonstration of dirty jeans I remove them and I show you the dirty ass and dirty jeans in inside.

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He was like a doormat on the floor, I put my foul ass in his face. I sat my ass right in his face, so he did not smell my stinky, sweaty ass, it was very hot and I had not had a bath in several hours. It was sweaty and stinky and he sniffed and sucked all this, I sat hard on the pigs face and rubbed his ass in his face, then I felt the urge to piss and filled his hot shitted mouth he did not mind swallowing everything then overflowed through his mouth as he choking on my shit.
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I only wanted to fart in his face, but well shit hppans, i shited in his mouth ��

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My toilet slave loves my filthy ass! He loves the stench of my sexy girl farts! He puts his face right up to my asshole and breathes my farts in deep!
    My toilet slave is so hungry! He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of my asshole! He's so hungry for my perfect, delicious shit! He's looking up at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think he knows my shithole is full of poop. My toilet slave is lying under my big poop filled ass waiting for my turd to slide out and drop down into his open, waiting mouth!

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meow!
    Let's make a Role Play today ��
    Im so excited after the party.
    You will be your dirty toilet, and i be your cruel Mistress Kitty (^_^)
    I show off my hot tight ass and my cute outfit. I dirty talk with you while I smoke a sigarette. Look at how smelly and dirty I am! I've been a real naughty scat kitty! ��
    Maybe it will be my biggest hard load ever for you! I know you want my fragrand poops and lick my dirty asshole after. So lets do this ! ��

Duration: 13 min 28 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shit from selfie angle. See shit drop into toilet. Watch me wipe my asshole clean and spread it for you and then go into my bedroom and spread again
    Models: CautionMilf2

Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I show striptease, poop, pee, dance and shake my dirty ass and show my soft shit in park
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 508 MiB
    Download From AnzFile