Page 851 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 35175180184184985085185285386190195113511851 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 Girls are using slave Tommy as a human toilet
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im so horny, my clits throbbing,and my bladder is full. What is a girl to do? Say fuck it and play anyway! It feels so good on my clit and lil bits of pee run out. With my plug deep in my tight lil asshole the feeling is phenomenal, esp when i push it outa chocolate covered booty bung!
    Models: GoddessCocoaCBBW

Duration: 6 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rosella chocolate biscuits! Special biscuits baked for a fan!
    Here I baked special chocolate cookies for a big fan of mine! Since my fan, of me, wanted to have cookies, which I refined with my Rosella chocolate! No problem, so I baked cookies for my fan and then shit on these biscuits and pissed on it! So that the cookies were nicely finished with shit and my piss. Afterwards I sent the biscuits, my fan, in a package, by mail, home! After this I masturbate untill I squirt extremly 2 Times! So open your mouth and swallow my hot pussy juice!
    Here I have it, my horny, ringed, wet and hot pussy with a dildo worried. I came twice and squirted extremely !. My hot pussy juice squirted extremely out of my horny pussy hole. Well, you want to swallow my hot pussy juice, then open wide your mouth! Gladly you can also taste real and swallow, just contact me! After this my Mistress Girlfriend Luciana fucked me with a StrapOn untill I squirting extremly 3 Times.Lady Luciana fucked me hard! Mega Squirt Explosions and Gagging Deepthroats!
    Here I was fucked by Lady Luciana, as a sex slave, Hard with a StrapOn! For this I had to present, my hot ass and my wet pussy in doggy style. Then Luciana fucked me, in the doggy style position, extremely hard. I screamed and it was not long before I got several orgasms, so that I literally exploded 3 times and squirted extremely. Several liters of cunt juice squirted, extremely, out of my cunt! After I had hosed 3 times, I had Lucianas StrapOn, still clean blow and to suck. Luciana, pushed me the StrapOn, always deep in my throat and made a deepthroat, with gagging, with me!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have to go so bad that I can barely hold it anymore. I know how much it turns you on when I go 1 and 2 on myself, so I take off my panties and do it right in front of you. I see how turned on youre getting and it turns me on too. Ive gotta do something about what Im feeling. I play with my soaking wet pussy until I cum, then show you the mess I made on my bedroom floor.
    Models: PrettyDirty25

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cleaning up from filming is hard when I just want to play more, so Ill play in my own wet filth and poop in it more. Oh, piss too!
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First time video taping my toilet poop!
    Models: Arilove

Duration: 34 s 63 ms
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 14.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Two videos of me pooping in the toilet.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Filling up a plastic container with a full pound of poop!- to be delivered to a buyer.
    (clip only!)
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 40 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing sexy thigh highs and a garter and nothing else, I let my hair loose then I pull out my 10 inch dildo and start to toy my pussy with it. Then I lube it up to fuck my ass. I take all 10 inches and then plunge it in my ass over and over until it makes me have to shit! I shit out a huge very firm turd onto my bed! I pick up the big hard turd and give you a nice close up look!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your words (just cut something because i dont want cum i dont deserve this) are music for my ears exactly what i dream. And video are a dream when lick and a really so much shit fill he. Can i too exactly same? I need be forced mercilessly.
    The moment you have been slaving towards. you are in my toilet. My divine ass fills your world. There is nothing but my beautiful pussy and asshole in your field of vision. This is what it is like to be not in a toilet, but to be a toilet. You see nothing but my asshole and hear nothing but my voice. You hear the words a toilet hears. "lick my ass," "deeper", "drink my piss". Then I tell you to open your mouth and keep it open. You know why. You see your food come out in a steady stream. Then, just as if you were actually experiencing the honor of being my toilet, I linger for the time it takes for you to thoroughly clean my ass. You will spend minutes gazing in ecstasy at the heavenly orifice and listen to me tell you what you are, a pervert, a pig, a loser. Make sure you obey my orders for they are the law of your soul whether I am physically present or not. Whatever is disgusting goes in your mouth from now on, TOILET.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile