Page 848 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 34874879883884684784884985085889894813481848 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is part 1 of a 3 part series. This video starts off with me talking dirty to you and telling you how desperately Ive been needing to shit, getting in position and pooping for you. I taste the ball of shit that practically falls out of my panties as I take them off, and then begin to smear shit a little at a time on my tits for you. You love how nice and nasty I get, and I love showing it to you, so I play around with my shit covered tits, talking dirty to you all the while.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I had a great taste for big orgasm. I prepared a dildo and a magic wand. This wand has twelve speeds, a wonderful thing and when you add a dildo to my ass ..The orgasm will be very strong!!!Of course, I put shit in my mouth and chew and swallow
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always have to pee SO MUCH in the mornings. Ive been wanting to film that for you for awhile <3 I decided to really get into it and cover myself with shit even taste it for you. I get carried away so easily. I love masturbating in my own shit and piss. I started peeing myself while getting ready to film I have to pee SO BADLY that it just erupts out of me.
    I pee for around 40 seconds STRAIGHT to start! Then smear, play, taste, and clean up (a nice poop bath). I hope you like it! <3 I still smell like shit.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My friend Marrissa is back with a public restroom masturbation, squirting, and shitting situation at her job. She is always horny and in the mood so she finally gets away to the public restroom at her job and has some fun by herself.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 912 x 720
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me suffering to poo so bad. I cannot move seriously at the beginning. I am totally naked and dont wear make up on so just have natural look. I tell you what I feel minute to minute or just being quiet because cant move. Its so so bad. Anyway I was holding for long time and now its time to shit for you. I lay on my side my legs spread for better view and I say you ‘I cant hold it” Releasing one of my hugest poo ever on my side. My butt is round and sexy, asshole got swollen. Im moaning. Can you imagine how good to released this giant and long snake? Hope so. I pee as well between my legs. Then turn on my back legs up and still pushing my swollen asshole out. At the end I touch my poo by fingers and show off its including sort of hard pieces and creamy part too. Nice close up view to this stinky giant shit. Have fun ��
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Vol.3**Welcome into the world of the scatology eatery! Back by popular demand we have a BRAND NEW installment of ***SPECIAL MENU*** The waitresses here dont only serve the menu, they MAKE the menu! The clients eat their insides and also eat food out of their asses. The drinks served are pee and the topping on rice is normally sweet shit served freshly out of the waitresses assholes. PEE, SCAT, FARTING. We have it all! You will NOT see anything like this anywhere else. With your request EVERYTHING we like is here! �� **MUST SEE**
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 17 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a new slave from Germany and I am special dirty for him. He came specifically to my session to serve me. And he put a packet on his head to keep it private. I didnt wash 3 days and my ass smell like shit! I make him sniff it and worship before I load a huge long shit in his mouth and face! He never tried shit before and this is his first time being a toilet. He is very lucky to be my toilet because I am beautiful goddess with big gorgeous ass and my shit is delicious. Try it yourself
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress knows what shes doing and what her slave likes, she teases him just to torment him. She scat on him, pour shit all over him, teases him with her pussy and ass rubbing it on his cock then kissing him all over. She finally jerk him off and finishes him.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 34 min 18 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is part 3 of the three part series, starting with Desperately Ruining My White Panties. In this video, the viewer requests to watch me get off covered in shit. Fingering with my messy fingers, I play around with my clit and fuck myself to orgasm. This video has dirty talking and tasting as well.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile