Page 84 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586941341845841084 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All dressed up as a pokemon trainer, I make a mess in my panties and play in it. Tasting and smearing and asking you to help! (this was originally a custom)
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 20 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got my pussy fucked and filled with cum, now I want you to watch me push out these hard nuggets. You get a nice view of me releasing my bright yellow pee and slowly pushing out my turds. Im just a filthy girl that likes you to watch me. Watch me pee, poop, and stretch my pussy.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We did not go to the toilet and before that I have Olgas stomach hurt , I guess that got what needed to our body . We decided to have some fun and I invited Olga to be patient and not to go to the toilet until were sure that thats here right now, well explode from diarrhea , Olga agreed . We undressed before the goal we were dressed in only stockings ,and I lay down on the couch and Olga got on top of me and I began to caress the anus Olga with her tongue , Oh what is he sweet Oh, what a sweet hairy pussy Olga I drive Olgas anus with her tongue I love to caress ass , Olga tells me she wants to shit and I open my mouth and Olga starts to fill my mouth with diarrhea , Oh yeah thats just it, not what you say I like the shit Olga , my mouth full of shit in my body drains diarrhea , Im all in the shit . Olga and I switch places and now Olga from bottom to caress my anus while Im on top , Oh my God so nice to me , I want her in my ass his tongue Olga does so , I ask Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens and I fill the mouth of Olga liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah Olga is very happy from the fact that her mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea out of my ass . The body of Olga flow Olga diarrhea, mouth full shit and Olga begin to kiss . This simply superb and hot video where we shit each others mouth and eat their own shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before I took my bath, I did something absolutely filthy!
    Watch as I take My bath and tell you all about My dirtiest caviar dreams, shake My bountiful Black ass then enjoy My beautiful ass pushing out huge turds.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Absolutely crazy video, I shit a huge pile like a prehistoric smelly mammoth .. Huge sausages from my juicy asshole fall into a pink bowl, then to really lay a huge layer on my face. This incredible scent of my own feces, drives me crazy, and makes my pussy rattle with excitement. Really unique video, especially for you)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ive been holding my poo for 3 days!!! Watch me take my biggest poo ever in my panties, and smear it all over my butt as I try to make it to the bathroom, so sexy!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 3 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 60.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Check out this amazing collection of my BIGGEST loads of shit EVER! These turds are so massive! I love how amazing it feels when I push out these monster loads of shit! Look how my shithole opens up and all this poop comes sliding out of my smelly ass! These are some huge turds! Look at how big and sexy they are! I hope you love big loads of shit! Because these turds are HUGE!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeling relieved after a big poop!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wow my big ass looks gorgeous on this wooden stool. I start off farting in my thong then I spread my ass real wide and show you my wet naughty asshole and let the farts fire! I stick my finger in my butt, tell you what I feel up there, and smell my finger. I then poo a little bit and then pee from my wooden stool.
    * Note this is an extended version of the clip titled Eproctophilia” containing poop!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

4 girls torment and pleasure! 4 girls my new record! They raped me with a mob! At first the girls in turn told what they ate yesterday and said they wanted to shit and showed their asses in panties. Then we went to the studio and the girls took turns using me! I felt the taste of the shit of the new girl Lisa and now I know for sure that every girl has her own unique, individual taste! Lizas shit was not sweet, not sour, not bitter I almost did not feel his taste. All girls have a unique taste and it is very addictive the desire to experience a new taste! This time I decided not to tie my eyes to enjoy the look of their beautiful asses and look like shit.

Congratulate me I have a new girl Lisa! She is a real angel, her voice is divine, her shit is sweet nectar and she has a very luxurious girlfriend that you will soon see! I was very fortunate that I found it and can enjoy meetings with it I hope you will also appreciate the beauty of Lisa!

This is the best way to spend time with girls! They fart and stink but for me they are the most delicious! It was scary, but the desire to feel their tastes and the fact that now I will be used by 4 girls was stronger. I did not know what they prepared for me but I knew that I would eat all their delicacies its my duty!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 50 min 10 s
    Size: 1.72 GiB
    Download From AnzFile