Page 836 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 33673678682683483583683783884688693613361836 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a Real Big Shit for today. And I have a poor hangry toilet. I dont go to the toilet for 2 days and I really wanted to shit. I let the slave kiss my legs and clean my shoes with his tongue. Now I have really something bigger and terribly smelling for you. Bad horrible 2-day shit. Faugh! I can not look at it its really disgusting. And this is the ration of my toilet. Bon Appetit!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is for my BDSM/sadist lovers. In this video I try to deliberately give myself a black eye, I show you how willing I am to accept pain and humiliation. I was not able to give myself a black eye this time, but a nice red mark on my face with mascara running down my face. In this video I also make myself vomit on a trash bag on my floor just to degrade and humiliate myself even more. I puke a lot up and show you, it made me feel so much better at the end.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 015 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you like my nasty dripping wet farts? How about long bubbly farts with leakage going down my leg? My stomach was me during making this and I had to use the bathroom SO BAD (obviously lol) but I wanted to stay and share my anal leakage with you!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beautiful and willing. She is happy to please you by sucking your cock and allowing use of her body. She will let you fuck her, she will suck your cock. But while she does this, she will unlease liquid scat to push her aroma and smell mixed with the smell of your sex!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 34 min 11 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was lounging in the sun when the urge of taking a big shit came. I laid a few sheets of paper towel on the floor so I could shit in the sun in the living room, it was so pleasant
    Models: misscaca

Duration: 53 s 218 ms
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 23.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Straddling the toilet backwards I relieve my very full ass. Then I shake my ass to get the excess poo off, wipe, and then show you my poo in the toilet.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 20.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave is waiting for its cargo. He has to open his ass dominatrix in the face and now he has his mouth already. I stuff him full load in the mouth and still look at me as he has to deal with the crowd.
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 2 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 54.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slaves face meets my ass once again for a night of gaming and ignoring. After a long day of volleyball at the beach and an intense session at the gym my ass was very sweaty and smelly, and I LOVE torturing him with it. Strapped down tightly in the smotherbench, COMPLETELY immobilized and unable to move his face to escape my ass. He is helpless at my mercy, which I have none of. Take a deep breath BITCH” .. I ordered him, spreading my lips apart, cramming his nose deep in my pussy. Haha. Perfect seal.. I kept him on edge, allowing only ONE or TWO short breaths before slamming my pussy back onto his nose.. his face turned beat red as he struggled to breathe.. with each smother only getting longer and longer until I think hes reached his limit. I wanted him to be out of breath before turning around to play on his xbox with his nose stuffed tight against my ass. Having his mouth sealed by pussy he has no choice but to breathe heavily from his nose. Making sure he gets nothing but ass air, I kept his face in my crack with JUST enough room to barely breathe. I wanted to hear and feel each breath he took as his nose sucked against my butthole for air.. when I would allow it that is. Game after game I played with him struggling to suck air from my ass when he wasnt being smothered.. Hes been pissing me off alot lately so I couldnt help but to enjoy making him suffer panic. Thats what happens when your an ass, bitch. You get to be my ASS BITCH!! Lucky for me since I enjoy his suffering, he always forgets that.. Good. — About 13 or so minutes into his breathless ass sniffing HELL, something happens I may or may not have intentionally chugged a couple glasses of milk and ate ice cream an hour ago.. Im lactose intolerant.. Ive been feeling gas build up and I could no longer hold it in, and when I abuse that lactose intolerance its quite more than just gas Time for a twist.. Without saying a word, without any warning I let loose what Ive been holding in.. A hot WET fart shot straight into his nostrils and he started to panic. Hahahaaa, my favorite. It really cant get much worse. These HAVE to be BURNING his nose on the way in.. theyre HOT coming out.. Poor boy. Fuck him. He can suffer.. OPEN your MOUTH!” I lean forward and keep playing as if hes not even there.. cutting hot one after hot one, letting it flow into his lips.. Hows that taste bitch?” UGHHHH” He hollowly moans against my ass while I simultaneously shot another one into it, almost as if to shut him up Growing tired this, I placed a thick duct tape gag over his mouth to keep anything I just put in, from coming out.. Im only going to need your nose now” He moans in disbelief.. He must have thought I was done when I got up to get the tape. NO, sorry bitch. Its your noses turn.. His nose now pressed directly against my hole, some of the longest, most wet sounding hot gas echoed through his nostrils and into his throat.. I kept him smothered, for up to a minute at a time.. giving him multiple long hot gasses before ever allowing him a quick fresh breath, then sealing his nose right back to my ass to serve him another one. PFFFRRRRTTTTRRRAPPP” .. Good little bitch, smell, taste, smother suffer.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 24 min 28 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

a vomit fountain with my mouth out, I could not get home! Nasty and unfortunate pieces of nasty food.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me push out a big log ��
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 44 s 160 ms
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280