Page 83 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485931331835831083 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you love salad as much as I do? I fucking love it!!! I'm almost obsessed with it!
    If you aren't a huge salad fan, I'm sure you will be after trying my Shit Salad.
    Fresh lettuce, tomato, onions and olives covered in warm, delicious feces!! No salad is complete without dressing right???? Watch as I shit on this salad and cover it in Thousand Island dressing! You haven't lived until you've seen Thousand Island slide down a piece of doodoo!
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre hard and famished, so youve decided to order your lunch from me �� I love that you want my filth so much youd actually buy it and have it mailed to you overnight. I fill a lunch container full of my shit and then show off my naughty, poopy butthole and plump pussy, before filling a glass with my piss for you to wash it down with. Then I show you how I prepare my pee to ship, I pour it into a bottle for you to drink out of. Oh, but you know whats missing? Some of my spit to lube up your cock when youre jerking off enjoying my waste �� I fill a vial of spit up for you as well. It takes many attempts to fill it, the longest was waiting 30 minutes of letting my spit build up before it all poured out my mouth in a huge amount. Time to enjoy your meal, make sure to savor every morsel ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A big and thick poop of perfection is born!
    Cameraman-assisted. Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this video take part : Carolina and Yana , Carolina as a student and Yana as a strict teacher . Ian sat in the chair and watched as the obedient student Carolina performs lessons place lessons Caroline drew in a notebook member , the normal male member . Jan saw this and got angry . She ordered the student Caroline to lie down on the table , Carolina did not resist and did what she was told by the teacher .Yana picked up a rubber penis and began to fuck Carolina first in the pussy and then in the ass, while the teacher Yana took such a pose that the student Carolina could caress her pussy with her tongue Yana, Yana pulls out of the ass of Carolina rubber dick and the student Carolina shits and pisses on the Desk, Yana liked it very much and the teacher Yana orders the student to open her mouth Carolina opens her mouth and Yana shits Carolina directly into her mouth , Carolines mouth is full of shit but Ian still continues to shit Carolines mouth . Ian used his mouth his pupil as private toilet. Yes, these lessons from apprentice Carolina was not .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BONUS CLIP # TWO!)) YEah!! <#|
    Low price and super quality !)
    Heave smearing face and body, big creamy tasty 4 days load on my face!)
    Really hot and sexy video!)
    I really love you guys thanx 4 kind messages!)<3
    ENJOY! and stay tuned!) (and rate video XD)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come here dog, look, I have a new collar for you. It's big and heavy and will always remind you that you are my property. Now it's time for your meal. I'm going to prepare it myself, just for you. What a lucky dog you are!!!! Watch your Mistress while she prepares your food and drink; it is beautiful view, isn't it? Enjoy your meal now and, when you are done, go back to your dog house.

ITALIAN
    Vieni qui, cagnolino; guarda, ho un nuovo collare per te! E' grande e pesante e ti ricordera' sempre che sei di mia proprieta'. Ma ora e' il momento del pasto. Preparero' io stessa il pranzo, apposta per te. Che cane fortunato sei!! Guarda la tua Padrona mentre ti prepara da mangiare e da bere; e' una visione idilliaca, vero? Gustati il pranzo ora e, quando hai finito, ritorna nella tua cuccia!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Puking, swallowing piss and squirting! 3 users used me extremely:
    Here 3 users used me dirty and extremely at one of my GangBangs. 2 of the users pissed me in the mouth and I swallowed her yellow and smelly piss! This stuffed me two and another user, extremely my mouth. All 3 fucked my mouth and my throat so hard, so I had to puke. In addition, another user fingered my pussy so I had to squirten extremely and my pussy juice splashed through the area!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me with my white PVC platform boots show you how kinky i am, i show them off before laying them down and shitting over them infront of you before smearing my scat all over my boots and then standing in it
    I then fuck my pussy with my shitty heel and fuck my pussy with my dildo till i cum hard
    I then fuck my arse and shit some more before smearing it all over my white boots once more
    Kinky scat boot fetish
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im fully nude in the video and my pussy is hairy. Im laying on my back and lift up my leg. You will get really nice view to my pussy. I had to pee. So I just starting to pee in this position and peeing everywhere, making big mess around me. Pee into my face too many times. Peeing like a fountain ? so nice. You can watch my hairy pussy and how Im pissing over on myself. Hot and wet video with clear details ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 174 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chew it, swallow it, shove it up your ass. I want you to be my shit and piss covered pervert with me today. Cover your hard cock in my shit and jerk it for me. Cum to my filthy mess.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 1 007 MiB
    Download From AnzFile