Page 817 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 31771776780781581681781881982786791713171817 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get kinky with my boss, Ive had such a long day at work and didn't have time for the toilet.
    I finger my arse and pussy and tell him I want him to taste and smell my pussy and arse scent
    I then do a pee fountain into his mouth before pushing out a giant poo stretching my arsehole open.
    I tell him I want him to cum over me shitting, I then hold my shit in my hand for him to cum all over it like a good Boss
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki have to go to a party but first she shits in slaves mouth, just a quick make-up while the loser wips her ass and go
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ate a lot watermelon , so my poo become so red ..lol , I fuck my asshole with dildo and feel a lot shit inside, and take it all out for POO Guys enjoy my new video with strange red pooI know you missed me ? ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 495 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i show striptease pee poo in park and take on pants on my dirty ass
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know youre addicted to my thick juicy ass, watching me bend over and my hole yawn open to birth giant creamy turds, you just cant get enough. Are you counting down the days til I let you eat my shit? Ill tease you until then, for just how much you love watching me poop, how much you wanna smother your nose in my pile, and moan as I push, telling you how good it feels to shit
    ~~~~~~~~
    Drink My Piss! $12.99 https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...my-piss-12-99/
    Taste My Filthy Panties! $40 https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...ty-panties-40/
    Want a Custom Video? https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...loverachelle2/
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here is a perfect example of man and wife, both scatologists and both who have a passion for scat. It is both romantic and messy. What starts as a normal man and wife episode, soon moves on with the introduction of a bowl of scat that is used as a connection between these two remarkable people. There is scat smeared all over the place and both man and wife pleasure each other while consuming scat. If only every couple could be the same we would be in heaven!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 31 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Christina and I had a try using this slave as a toilet. He was served our precious champagne directly from our pussies, but we think he did a lousy job! We wanted to give him a second chance, because our pee is all he will drink from now on.
    So he comes with a mug, and I tell him to put it under my pussy. But he can't even do this right! A lot end up on the floor. But ok, he manage to drink what is in the mug. Christina need to relieve herself as well, and she has a lot! She fills the mug, and he have to drink because she have more champagne in store. So she fills the mug again, but the slave seem to have trouble swallowing all the pee.. Not our problem, then he will be dehydrated!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first morning where I was plugged up and needed to go badly. Good audio sounds
    Models: Physicalner

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 9.15 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave has proven once again as no-good. To humiliate him so right now I puke him fully and he is ordered to eat the vomit of the mistress. I miss him slaps in the face, because I is not enough its performance I torment him still while I torture him with his nipples. Towards the end, I puke him still on the tail and he gets on my spit.
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

By request, I blow relentless farts on the couch. Half laughing at your humiliation and how pathetic you are for enjoying this, and well.. some of them are just so loud or ridiculous I cant help but laugh. Watch as my ass puckers and blows you over the edge. Imagine how it would be to stick your face in there, to take all these farts in your lungs.. its intoxicating. Teasing like this actually made me horny and I decided to give a little POV Blowjob tease.. but a tease is a tease.. and you do not get to cum.—— Only the last minute of the video contains the POV tease.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile