Page 810 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 31071076080080880981081181282086091013101810 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was out for a morning hike. I remember I had my new vibrating inflatable butt plug with me in the car. I want my asshole to be nice and open when I push out my huge turds, just for you. This feel so amazing cumming from my asshole being vibrated then feeling my huge turds of shit pushing against my pucker asshole. I had such a good day stretching my tight puckered asshole. I was sneaking around the park stretching my dirty fudge filled ass trying not to get caught by the men working in the park only if they knew. I came so hard while my vibrating inflatable butt plug filled my round ass up. Had such a great day before the rain came. I love nature and I'm so glad the weather has broke so I can do more outside poo, pee and enema videos.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All your good for is sniffing the farts straight from my arsehole and thats exactly what your going to do..
    I still a ball gag in your mouth so you have no choice but to inhale my farts through your nose..
    Ready Dumb Bitch..
    I fart over and over again in your pathetic face making you my fart sniffer.
    Smell gross right now take more I blast them out over and over again before removing your mouth gag and doing it directly in your mouth
    swallow them bitch boy!
    Now wank that dick and im going to give you a cum countdown to shoot your load on 1 I fart a really long fart in your direction
    Your such a good Dumb Bitch
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Francesca loves pancakes, but pancakes dont love her!! She has to go shit almost immediately after having breakfast at Dennys one Sunday Morning, and decided it was a perfect time to takes us in there and straight blow up their toilet!! She hovers over the bowl Reverse kanga style to give you a lovely view of her juicy ass as that runny shit falls out! Man what an explosion and a mess!! I wish I was the attendant that had to clean that shit up!! She caused such a mess it took her a good while to clean her ass she even had to use Seat covers instead of toilet paper!! Francesca is getting Funky for real now!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 138 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2 clip package deal. Peeing and Farting in A public Restroom,, and Farting in my Car and Peeing and Pooping at Taco Bell!!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 61.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is me and the shitty sandwich. I decided to make special shitty sandwich and taste it. Oh my! Watch how I poop a lot on bread and almost cover it all, add a few decorations. Isnt it perfect sandwich for a scat lovers? Wanna see me taste it? Go ahead ?
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sparkle is back with four Great clips! Two at home and two away. Enjoy as she puts on her usual ass shaking, booty smaking action before proceeding to Pee and drop logs from that sexy ass of hers!! Sparkle is one hotty I can never get tired of! Her body is seemingly getting better with time like a customer mentioned in one of her reviews!! Watching that ass shake and wiggle is an added bonus!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While out and about I have some HELLISH Farts! They are nonstop and some of the worst farts Ive ever had! I stop what I am doing and race home! I get stuck in traffic, sufferingpraying I make it home in time and that I dont shhh11it my pants!
    When I get home. I RUSH to the bathroom and let out the load I have been holding for so long!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 81.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had like the worst fucking diarrhea of my fucking life tbh. I was super gassy, my shit was runny, moist, and loose as fuck. It smelled fucking horrible!!! It was nonstop farts and sharts. When you see the pile at the end holy fuck honestly!!!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A good morning shit after a night of ice cream cereal. Unfortunately the sound went out at the best part but its definitely worth watching. Toilet Slaves this is for you. I coach you to consume my waste even gives it a little mix for you.
    Models: GushyGoddess

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Christina fed me a large portion of warm and smelly shit with fart! This time she saved shit for almost 3 days. In the end, Christina ordered me to clean the sole of her shoe with her tongue from her shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile