Page 788 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28868873877878678778878979079883888812881788 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You like to watch when two girls sit in turn in a chair pushing their legs, caress each other , then fuck each other in pussy fingers , Masturbation piss on each other and in the end shit on the floor , and its all during vaginal Masturbation . Alice and I decided to add some fun to your day , I called her and invited her over , Alice did not hesitate to come to me , Alice and I thought we could record for you and Alice offered me this little video , we take turns sitting in the chair , spreading her legs , and Alice first caressing my pussy with tongue and fingers , and then I , but the affection we have to shit and piss on the floor , Yes, its a great idea and I agree with her . I sat in a chair and Alice lifted my hem mini skirt and began to caress my pussy tongue and fingers , she drives her tongue up to the bottom I get Horny, I become wet on the inside , Alice knows what to do , Alice caressing me with fingers and enters my cunt with their fingers and Fucks me , I love when I caress and then fuck , Alice brings his fingers deeper and deeper into my wet excited cunt , I ask her friend not to stop and to keep fucking me , at the moment when Alice Fucks me in pised at first I explode a huge stream of urine and at what part of my urine enters at Alice and then at vaginal Masturbation, I shit on the floor , yeah thats dope , I fuck and I shit on the floor , my butt leaves a large amount of shit . I cleaned his ass from the shit and have fun , now it is the turn of Alice , Alice sits in a chair and spreads her legs I start to caress pussy Alisas tongue , then I enter in pussy Alice fingers and Fucks his girlfriend in her pussy while sometimes caressing pussy Alice reed , Alice throughout the whole day sick stomach , and I knew that Alices diarrhea , I fuck his girlfriend in the pussy and then Alice sat back and relaxed his anus , ass Alice started to leak diarrhea in that moment when my girlfriend goes ass shit I am not stopping continued to fuck Alice fuck , Alice then begins to shoot urine , Yes, I really was waiting for her sweet trickle of urine , they break the Rouge , Alice shoots the urine very long, and you can fully enjoy this spectacle . After us the room was left a big pile of shit and the floor which is covered in piss .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You like when I make a submissive dog , this time Olga wanted to play with me . She said that I am her obedient dog and with me she will do anything you want . I crawled to her on all fours she got me a collar and was led around the circle , I like an obedient dog perform anything you wish my mistress . After a brief walk Olga told me that I was caressing her ass Olga lifted the dress and turned to me her ass and I obediently began to caress the ass of his mistress . Olga picked up the toilet brush and told me to lie back and spread her legs . Im a pet dog and obedient slut, I did what I said to the hostess . She was to shove me fucking the toilet brush she could not she said to do it myself I did in my pussy the toilet brush . Olga ordered me to kneel and again to crawl around the room cancer but with a toilet brush in pussy . A little walk around the room, Olga stopped me and lifted my dress shit on my ass again and ordered me to crawl around the room only to have a shit on my ass and a toilet brush in pussy , I want to toilet very much I tell her mistress . She orders me to stop and not pulling the toilet brush out of my pussy I shit and piss in my ass shit flows down Olga to brush my shit , I push my pussy in the shit get the cleaning brush . Olga tells me to pick it up I take the toilet brush out of his pile of shit mouth .

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I squat over a plastic bowl and shit for you! Smelly, very soft shit outta my hairy asshole!
    Right into a dish so you can eat it up!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 2 min 1 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a slave tester on the road! Slave casting to serve me as a toilet! Filled with shit, piss, and snot!: And the next slave, who was for casting, as a living toilet, with me! The candidate had to lie on the floor and I spits his first time in its mouth. Then he had to lick my dirty asshole clean. And I noticed how I had to piss. So I turned around and pissed him a huge load of piss in his slave mouth! He had to swallow them completely, of course. For the reward, I then once again snapped my divine snot into his mouth, before I sat again, with my ass on his mouth, and then pooped him a horny shit sausage into his mouth. He had to eat it completely. This makes him so horny that he had a stiff. So I`ve still milked him until he cums in a High Arc. That, too, I had to see, of course, with the Toilet slaves casting!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 20 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 696 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my favourite video. Im fully naked in and at the beginning tease you. I feel I have so much poo in me but Ive never thought how much poo would coming out ? Show my beautiful ass backwards to cam and my asshole opening wide to push out this huge poo. You can see how long and big turd comes out. WOW ? My biggest snake what Ive ever done. So nice and amazing ? I cannot imagine from this slim body can make this huge turd. Focus on my asshole and on this nice Poo! Enjoy this video with crystal clear details! with lots of love from me ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 2 min 18 s
    Size: 230 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have full load to push out and it feels amazing to finally get to release it. I get my bright yellow panties filthy dirty this time. I keep them on as I push my poop out and use them to wipe my dirty ass when Im finished. I end up with a very dirty ass and I love it.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets just say I had been holding this one for a while
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 4 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ooooh Nooooo. I played for way too long with my giraffeies. But thats why my mommy bought me my plastic panties to wear too many accidents I know I should stop playing and go use the potty but I feel bad for leaving my stuffies alone by themselves so just a bit longer until they go to sleep. Dang it. its too late! My turd just couldnt wait.. ugh. I have an idea though, dont worry baby giraffe. Ill sneak to the bathroom and keep my turd hding in my plastic panties We can do it! Mommy usually just puts me in the tub with bubbles when I have an accident. But this is sooooo messy oh man. Its all over my hands!!! My watermelon bubbles will wash it away. Phew.. all clean.
    Please remember to rate me and write a review for better quality,,
    Thank you
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 22 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am feelin a little blue
    But blue is one of my favorite colors so its okay!
    Blue/Green mess
    smearing all over my bum
    queefing
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice and Carolina wanted to use me as their own toilet , the girls like to shit and piss on me smear shit on my body to fuck me with a rubber dick in anal , in a word, do with me whatever they want . We went into the room and sat on the couch , I put on a mini dress and Carolina and Alice wore erotic nets , my girlfriends first asked me to spread my legs and show you my pussy , I did , my friends began to caress my pussy with their handles , I feel their touch and this is very excited . After this girl told me to undress completely I stood up and took off his dress , then my girlfriend ordered me a few times to change position , I asked what they said to show you my holes , I did not resist and did everything what they say . I got cancer Carolina picked up a rubber cock and put me in the ass and began to fuck, Alice looked a little at what is doing to me Carolina and she had to pee , Alice stood up and took a shit on my ass , fucking her warm shit which is cool , after Alice used me as a toilet , girls began to smear shit on my body , on the ass , then Carolina asked me to change position, I lay back and planted his feet , and Alice took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the ass , Carolina wanted to use the toilet she stood up and took a dump on me , Oh yeah my girlfriends just super , I like so much , at the time when Caroline and Alice shit on me I was constantly fucked in the ass rubber dick , Alice and Caroline again smear shit on my body , after that Carolina puts a rubber cock and tells me to I jumped on it like a rider on a horse , I go on top of him and fuck yourself , yeah Im the shit and I love it , my girlfriends and use me as his toilet .

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile