Page 785 of 3928 FirstFirst ... 28568573577578378478578678779583588512851785 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 39280

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com ��
    Im gonna have some wet and naughty fun before I take a shit Ive been waiting all day to birth �� I take out my purple dildo and suck it off for a while before pounding my pussy and make myself squirt all over! <3 Then I take a thick creamy shit on the floor and hump the pile, smearing and smooshing my delicious poop all over my plump ass. Mmm I wanna cum again, so I pump my juicy pussy til I squirtagain! And poop out another turd while I cum again �� I then drag my used dildo all over my pile of squishy shit, and take a taste ��
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im use my toilet slave again. First, Ill make him kiss and lick my dirty soles. After that, I sit on his face and starts to shit in his mouth. I shit in his mouth huge solid shit and make him swallow it. All that he drops, I shove it in his mouth with a my feet. The slave throws up but there is no turning back from this, he has to swallow it again!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Size: 947 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another very cute schoolgirl visits the human toilet yet this one appears to have a muddy type of feces to deliver. It is sloppy and slides down his throat easily in the same way as one would drink a milkshake. Although messy, he consumes all and cleans her up afterwards.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Resolution: 400 x 704
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Olga decided to play a little more precisely to fool around , we put on white underwear , and began to record for you a video clip . Olga first got cancer and I took off her panty , Oh shit I got an arse on her , I bared her Breasts and started to my Boobs for the ass Olga , my nipples swelled in excitement . I change my chest and again I ass Olga his chest . But then Olga says that she wants to shit I wear white panties for the ass Olga and Olga starts to shit Oh how much crap comes out of your ass Olga , shit does not fit in panties Olga , I ask Olga bare ass and show the shit , Olga takes off her panties and wonder how much shit . I also have a desire to go to the toilet and fill it with shit their panties . We change places with Olga , now Im bent and Olga takes off my panties and played with my anus , thrusts in my ass your finger . And holds on to my ass with her Breasts and nipples . I tell Olga that I want to shit , I wear panties and begin fill your panties with shit and urine . Oh my God its so good to release a big load in her panties . I take off my panties and show you how much crap came out of my priests . Olga show you their dirty panties from shit and urine . Dear fans of our films, we remind you the more purchases our hot video , more new products for you from us . Help us to take first place among all the shops . We love you very much .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So much shit! Watch my pretty little butthole open time and time again! So many loads pour out of my ass! Some big wet loads, some smaller turds, but all of it is my amazing smelly shit!
    Check out this AMAZING EFRO Collection video! This one includes the amazing shit on top of the 19 load shit mountain and the shit from the double shitting video AND SO MANY MORE!
    Do you love to watch cute girls strain to push out their shit? Do you love seeing those dark little holes open up? Does it turn you on to see the head of a turd slowly start to emerge? Does it put you over the edge to see that shit fall out of a nice big sexy ass?
    Check out this sexy EFRO collection video!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 900 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Now Lady Kimi bends over the toilet slaves mouth, shit and laughs. The long turd is in his slaves mouth and all three Scatqueens animate the toilet slaves to eat everything. The slave chews and chews. His stomach is filled more and more with shit and piss.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When Mistress Anna arrived my heart started pounding. She looked amazing in Her dress and leather boots which She allowed me to worship. She took control of the situation immediately and gave me clear instructions "i was there to serve as Her toilet but as it was my first time serving Her, I would only be allowed to eat Her gifts from the floor"
    "The right to have Her sit on a throne above me had to be earned over time."
    When Her gifts arrived it was a huge portion and I felt SO lucky and excited. She kindly allowed me to eat everything which I nursed inside my body with pride.
    This session was awesome. Mistress Anna has the most amazing ass in the whole world and Her toilet waste tastes beautiful. I really hope that I can serve Her again and would urge any slave to apply to serve Her.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on the shopping with ass full of this brown stinky shit. So I go to the toilet and some women is next to me. When shit leave my ass she smells it I am sure abaout is haha beacuse smell is so strong.
    Shit was really huge and heavy. I leave inside toilet brown marks
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I had prepared, for my girlfriend Lady Luciana, a new toilet slave who had to eat their shit for the first time. Luciana fastened first, clinging to the nipples, from the slave. Then she sat down, a total of 3 times, with her hot ass and asshole on the face and mouth of the slave! This one had to lick her asshole! While he licked Lucianas asshole, Luciana shit three times, the Slave in the Mouth! The slave struggle and almost had to puke, but that did not interest us and he had to eat all her shit. In between, we spit, Both, the slave in his mouth and humiliated him verbally!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models:

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Format: Windows Media